Should I fuck this bitch, b? I'm conflicted (pic not related)

Should I fuck this bitch, b? I'm conflicted (pic not related)

>Matched on tinder
>6 w.o make up, 7.5-8 with make up
>Great titties
>Wears sexy fucking outfits
>Not at all fat, but not super skinny either
>Identifies a non-binary
>Still dresses like a girl still
>Stalked ig to make sure she isn't trans
>Seems really into me
>Seems really kinky

watdo?

Uhh smash !!!

Suck his dick bruh

Boy

Maybe have sex; however, I recommend not dating her. If she identifies as non-binary, then she may have other mental health issues that you don't yet know about.

>7.5-8
what kind of a retarded fuckingscale is this?
someshit only a fucking woman would do
fuckoff faggot OP. what do is obvious.
but not for a faggot plateau OP is on

Anal if yes fuck if not no. Also no way whatever this thing is... is a 6 without make up. More like a three. But who cares? Shes a 7 with make up on. Not sure if she is a man or a woman but life is short.

Don't stick your dick in crazy believe me...

Also possible catfish

Wtf are you talking about? I'm saying her face is a 7.5 to an 8 out of 10 whilst wearing make-up. Tf scale do you use?

I already reversed searched the images. The pics check out.

Solid 5 fuck if you dont have with women very often

Is that a man? Are you a fag?

THE PIC IS NOT RELATED

>Non Binary

Had me until that. Avoid, you'll kill yourself because that's all she'll talk about.

Prepare for pillow talk about trans rights and how children should be allowed to chemically castrate themselves.

Or you know, smash then the next morning sit down with her and explain how fucking stupid she is, and how she only does it for attention.

There is an old saying from Pennsylvania:
"When in doubt, whip it out"

How the fuck can we chime in if pic is not related. The pic you chose hints that you are a closet fag as that is a man. But if the "chick" looks better than the man you posted go for it.

Thats a man... dont do it.

I'll post a real picture in a second. I just looked up tumble girl and neon hair and this was the first thing I found

whats her instagram?

Gotta post a few more so we can decide . But you never stick your dick in the crazy.

Sometime its ok to fuck crazy chicks. But never fuck a crazy dude. This is a gay sex thread i think.

Bro he is super hot. Id say fuck him hard.

You all are actually killing me with this. I didn't get a good look at the OP pic okay? I promise she doesn't look that manly

Okay, he's a real pic

Definite No.

Post an actual picture like you said jack off

>identifies as non-binary
There's the answer to your question right there.

>dresses like a girl still
Well, because she is one.

That is not a dude. Non binary shit is fucking coo coo bananas. She is like a 6. Fuck her if you can get in and out without much work. Dont get stuck raising a non declared gendered kid with cazy bitch. Also make sure she is into ass fucking. Pussy probably looks like a crime scene.

Pic #2 (its the same phone, look again)

Only posting pics that can't be reversed searched, so those are the only 2 I got.

Lol, u mean like hair?

Shes ok. Nothing special. Not ugly. Go fuck i say.

Looks better in this pic. Thumbs up

>This thread

Any news on if she likes buttfucking. That would be super important info.

Looks too crazy, might slit your throat in your sleep. Good luck

Not really my thing, but I'll ask for the sake of the board

She looks crazy.
Like sex would probably be good, but the trouble it brings will not be worth it.

Do whatever you want, but don't tell her where you work, your house address, or information that lets her find you. Also always wear a condom that you haven't let out of your sight, and you know has no holes in it.

She looks like drugs, hepatitis, and going to your work to cause trouble for you for no reason.

No matter how good she is in bed, it's not really worth ruining your life by sticking your dick in crazy man.

It should be your thing. Please do

I'm skipping town next month anyway. Thanks for the advice guys. Will have wild sex with/10

Have fun

Totally bang her then.
Just see she does not track down your relatives/coworkers/friends that know your address, and don't get her pregnant.

this
you identify as a polygamist
it's not your fault, you were born this way, stop being a prejudice biggot.

Suck his dick hard. Oof that green hair. Pretty hot for a dude though. Good lick op wear a condom.