This image, posted on fb caused MUSLIM RIOTS in my country. Feel free to post it yourself anywhere you like

This image, posted on fb caused MUSLIM RIOTS in my country. Feel free to post it yourself anywhere you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/communal-violence-in-west-bengal-following-objectionable-facebook-post-centre-rushes-paramilitary-troops-4735264/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India#Modern_India
t.me/joinchat/F2pM30MwLWaOsxqgp2oKJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thx

[citation needed]

?
You mean verified proof links

checked and yes

a news article or some shite thx

Link
indianexpress.com/article/india/communal-violence-in-west-bengal-following-objectionable-facebook-post-centre-rushes-paramilitary-troops-4735264/

lmao what a world

what exactly are "communal clashes"? like civil unrest between 2 ideological groups??

People have died on both sides.
Here is a list of Major Riots.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India#Modern_India

2002 Hindu Muslim riots resulted in over 2000 deaths

Religious people of all stripes are idiots.

I'm an atheist. I want to leave this country real bad. But where should i go ?
Europe, US everywhere i'll be discriminated based on my skin color.
Well guess ill die in next riots here

You're an idiot.

Yeah that's life. I'm white, i get discriminated against too dude. I work in tech, i quit a job because the next 5 people above me were all indians and they were racist/sexist as hell. No hard feelngs towards indians as a race though.

I am also an atheist. Atheism breeds contempt from other people, even in America. Things always look better from a distance.

Yes I am the idiot here

Yes!
I'm sorry about your job. No offence taken. Its corporate. What ever suits their cause.
Here its skin color. It could be for sexual favor etc etc

TELEGRAM MEGA GROUP!

t.me/joinchat/F2pM30MwLWaOsxqgp2oKJw

Cum as fast as you can.

any major city in a developed country is mostly safe against racism and religious bigotry. surround yourself with liberals or young people. also you're not gonna die in a fucking religious riot in the united states

What country, OP?
Got any proof?

>I didn't read the thread.
see:

Try Argentina.

Honestly Indians aren't discriminated heavily in the US. You'll be called a dothead every now and then. But if you dress normal you would be fine. I worked for an Indian family a few years back and they were very normal and nice. The owner would complain to me when he'd be called that stuff and I told him how to throw racial slurs back at each race.

Long story short if you think it'll be bad in one of those nations it won't. You'll be called a name maybe, but you won't be prejudiced for being Indian. Just use a toilet and wash your hands, you'll be accepted. maybe even better, in America you could be a diversity hire, there aren't many Indians here.

>Argentina

Race comes up, but the way you talk is a far bigger factor than anything else. If you have a very strong accent, stick to big cities, especially coastal ones. If you have little to no accent, you'll be fine pretty much anywhere except some very small cities. In those cities, if you have no accent AND you follow sports, you'll be fine there too.

I'm muslim, and this was fucking hilarious lol