Post favorite greentext

Post favorite greentext

Self bump

Guess ill dump what i have to save this fucking thread

I got more but this captchas are killing me

use legacy captcha

Long but worth.

Can second this

I've got the story of puddle-chan and tentanon, if you're interested, but it's like, 20-odd images.

It involves this girl getting herself off (and tentanon getting her off) at school, on the school bus, during class, etc when she was young.

Fallout Greentext is my weakness.

dump it

Do it

Let me save my game first, one moment

More?

Creepy as fuck

Coming up, am slightly busy right now

Well, I was slightly busy. Now I'm all done.

I'm the OP of these, by the way. I repost them whenever I find people who might want to see them.

I clipped them all together into one image, once upon a time, but the image size limit was decreased and now I can't upload it.

I assume someone is still around.

no, only you.

indeed

ja

Just lurking.

Hoorah! Is it good?

Grumpy!

Always better to encourage, friend! What draws you to lurk?

I dont believe you. Girls dont exist here

I dunno man, I've seen a lotta girls post on Sup Forums over the years

Is it weird that this makes me horny?

That's the idea, actually. I kinda like doing that.

yep...and its new to.me

Shaka?

Cool, thx for sharing, haven't seen these.

Most excellent.

One of those screencaps has a thumbnail in it. Here is the oh so exciting image that the thumbnail was.

Now I don't know what to do.

Anyone ever had similar experiences?

Read it before. Good stuff but I forgot the ending. It was fictional or something?

Yea
>8th grade spanish class
>Im constantly horny
>hottest girl in class is sitting in front of me
>her thong is showing
>get huge boner
> move my boner to the side down my leg
>thong exposure grows
>fuck it, i start rubbing my dick very slowly through my pants
>keep my eyes on the thong and everyone else
>person sitting next to me dosent notice.
>imagine whipping out my huge boner and raping the girl in class while everyone watches
>lose myself in the fantasy amd eventually cum all down my leg
>ask to go to the bathroom in spanish
>go clean myself off
>look at myself in the mirror disgusted with myself

>Good stuff but I forgot the ending. It was fictional or something?

No fiction. The above images are the entire story.

>>get huge boner
>> move my boner to the side down my leg
>> move my boner to the side down my leg
>>thong exposure grows
hnnngg...

Good read

Good times

I remember one other story, it wasnt in class though, kinda related?

>Freshman in highschool now
>One of the hottest girls locker is next to mine
>She asks for some random dumb reason for me to hang onto her friends gym clothes, her friend is also extremly hot
>Im hornier then i was in middle school at this point
>Take the clothes home
>Immediatly go to my room and take the clothes out and start sniffing them when i get home
>start having crazy fantasies about the two girls wanting to fuck me in the gym locker room
> rub clothes all over myself and my boner
> Have several crazy masturbation and dirty clothes sniffing sessions that night.
>Return to school with the clothes the next day
>Give the clothes back to the hot girl
>"oh thanks user!"
Eh they were bitches anyways.

Ballad of Ella and the Lilliad were good

heh, that's just kinda funny

I came for horny feels, not sad feels ;_;

WTF
Why watches at 0 $?

Bump for more greentexts

In Freshman year, i used take my arm out of my sweater sleeve and jerk off right next to this thicc qtpie vietnamese asian girl who loved wearing short skirts. I probably came 10-11 while sitting only inches away from her during the half semester i sat next to her.
I also jerked off during a documentary about some holocaust survivor in 8th grade while sitting next to a different thicc latina girl.
Not my proudest fap

Thicc latina girls are hard to resist!

So I've heard, anyway.

Wonder how you'd have felt about sitting next to me....

those are some sexy digits user

Thy for the story, how old are you now btw, I am curious :)

How were you guys never caught doing this shit? Unfortunately for this guy in My class in HS was caught by a couple of Hispanic and black girls and they humiliated the shit out of the guy in fro t of everyone

Shit was fucked up

I would have actually fucked you

I'm 19 now.

Shit, that sucks. We were caught on the bus, and the consequences were, um, pretty fucked up. He had to change schools in the end.

So, yeah. Fun, but idk if it was technically worth it.

Boring~

Only boring because you've never had it done right.

Lulz. A fucking 19 year old thinks he knows anything.

Oh, I've had it done exactly as I want it.

That's what the greentexts are all about, after all.

After reading all that, she's a selfish vapid cunt destined to be the single mother of niglets

>19

That doesn't add up, that means you were 15-16 when you wrote those up...right? So those events only occurred six years ago

Yeah that was messed up, never saw a guy cry in class he moved or changed schools eventually, but not until a year later not sure what he's up to now

Black girls are ruthless

20 bucks says you're a blue haired land whale.

>That doesn't add up, that means you were 15-16 when you wrote those up...right? So those events only occurred six years ago

So...How doesn't it add up?

>Black girls are ruthless
White girls are bitches. We probably didn't have it as bad as you though.

Pic of op

You probably didn't and I assume you mean they're bitches as in snobby cunts right

I pictured the person who wrote those were in their mid twenties by now

Has anyone the greentext of the don?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I have cried out all my body fluids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

never lost so hard in my life!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv

this one's pretty great

yeah, best Sup Forums stories ever, did you read Tasha's Brother : An user Adventure With The Fairer Sex ?

Never been so horny in my life

anyone has the text where user literally fucks up his gf live? she has do shave her head, wear a buttplug at work and had to get piercings tongue,nipples.

Requestung the time flies when you are a faggot greentext

It's 404d

Sup Forums used to have ids?

to stop samefags

Just thought you would like to know that your story was absolutely new to me. And it got me hard and leaking. I couldn't cum, but it got me closer than %99 of the things that are on this site.

Thanks

Why'd they remove it?