Let's say I knew something

Let's say I knew something.
Something so big that my new bride and I are going to be either raided or killed. I almost got through it all and if I survive I'm going to be killed anyway so I figure I would tell my tale of debauchery , lies , and murder. I'm in New York. It's breast to Canada. I grew up in a home of four children. I'm the reason they will be closing a bar. And probably helping perverts better and protect them too. It involves the fucking links Sup Forums used to make. I was flagged the cops arranged to have items go missing. Friends fucked my life up. I'm either going to die or bring back death penalty. I need serious help. I'm fucked. It started with a beating. Well Sup Forums wants oc. You can have. I just need time. This phone sucks.

U wot?

Okay op okay

whats goin on pal

Is this about that fucking flat earth theory again

you sound paranoid mate.
smoke loads of weed behind a police station, it will completely eradicate your paranoia.
also your intro is catchy but the forced relatability at the end was not necessary and kind of broke the immersion.
end it on "you can have" next time you pasta, it adds more suspense and abandons the forced aspect.
continue our regailing good sir.

I had a doctor I was depressed and anxious. He was from the city. He told me I was doing his friends son a favor. I get confused now and again. It's because they beat me later in a pool hall so bad I entered a ten year fugue state.I'm just coming out now that I've had people kick my ass a few times.the local police are in on it So are friends I used to know. If I could tell you how deep this actually went you'd never believe me. It involves a family and a tribe. I think I will get killed. The worst thing is I don't remember much of what Will probably save me in court.
If you know how to check New York data bases in police you'll know I can't be spoken to due to mental state. I told them I had a psychotic nature and I'd never be taken alive.that I had weapon and bombs

>I'm in New York. It's breast to Canada.

so they raided you?
it would be protocol to raid someone who threatens bombings. that's not personal buddy it's just keeping people safe.
pro tip: don't tell the police you will bomb them.
this might be where your problem resides.
call them and say "sorry for the bomb threats, was a bit mental but I had a moment of clarity and decided to abandon the terrorist tendencies, I hope we can bury our history and start a fresh, want to come round for dinner? promise it's not a trap and I won't shoot and bomb you the moment you walk into my dining room".

>"sorry for the bomb threats, was a bit mental but I had a moment of clarity and decided to abandon the terrorist tendencies, I hope we can bury our history and start a fresh, want to come round for dinner? promise it's not a trap and I won't shoot and bomb you the moment you walk into my dining room".

inb4 but what if he's black?

Later on I had a whole file against me. They are trying to pin several murder on me. Being in New York makes it difficult to really come out. My horrified girlfriend's family got involved. They are out money. They are out of trust. I don't know what's really being tried. As statute of limitations has passed and a few others got hurt. I think for sure I'm getting attempted murder charges. The worst is I'm positive I can walk if someone can help scrub my identity. I need to be out of the country gone. I found a pedo ring involving local cops. They would sell to neighboring nations and life went on. Until I started digging. The pipeline lead to money the local newspaper and my drug dealer trying everything he could to get out of testifying against his friends.

well then he's fucked mate. quite frankly amazing he lasted this long.

blow it up then.
Your dead anyways you might as well take them down with you.
also you could just do a dead mans switch if you just want your life back.
you have info, you have power.
too many holes bro.

Make sense you retard.

Just use the following template.

I will be killed and/or raided because I [30 WORD MAXIMUM]

I've walked away from two beatings. I could have walked away in protective custody but it's been spilled.I told them so much crazy shit it will take years to prove it. But me I'm never going to grow old. The police are in on several murder and disappearance of local people. I found two and have had several people come fourth against me. I have had a whole workload of people try and save the bar by getting me to kill myself. I basically got beat half to death by a few people and someone trained in CPR kept me alive. Until paramedics came. My brother has been keeping an eye out for me with the Leo's he has dirty on one. I know that my files been washed as favors and I'm afraid. I do know that they think I make a grand scale meth lab inside the house. They also think I have an arsenal. When I spoke to one cop he said it's going to be a pleasure to shoot my dick off. So let's hope I die fast. In 2009 I was caught trying to stuff my shirt into some neighbours pool. I was arrested she used connections with the doctor to start a witch hunt. They arranged for me to be killed.I survived a beating so severe that it changed me. I started to mold. I became other people to cope. They fucked up trying to frame me recently. They tried getting me to murder someone and I wouldn't. So they killed her they said and dropped my h hair allover the crime scene. This has happened before. I was involved with some scary people. The worst were friends. I was beaten and sodomized. I'm only.alive because of luck and cunning. But I fear time is out. I recently had a run in with a cartel.

Continue please

I've had all my research destroyed or seized. This dude has tried hard to Fuck with me they've been in my face book n and emails. Life has gotten bad. Buy a 12ga bad. They have information about something I said. Now I have to choose between trial or suicide.

You fucked up. You never should have gone to the akw. It is a different world up there, and now they know you.

The local newspaper made it seem like I was working with them. So they know I tried to play dead and this weekend I'm supposed to be beaten to death by kids.

Where are you from and give me your fb there is ways to save it

Where are you from and give me fb

We knew you would come here eventually, see you soon OP.
-John

Schizophrenia

Do you know the real culprit is long gone?

I never had to leave.home. I just had to listen to the junkies. They would go psychotic and stay baking. I've heard never seen only remembered what the crazy said. If they had real demons and I got pulled in through trying to help. My life has been one giant cycle of disguise and paranoia. I listen to the walls. They speak.

Plz don't be a faggot. You obv not op

Faggot

Where you live and fb!!!

The setup was for the brothers to get away with it. They got greedy and one knew too much from.dating the wrong bird. They never met me only heard my name. I never knew them. They just wanted to save a bar.

You'll have me killed. They said they'd post in here. One of you has been here a while. So let's finish. The pipeline.

I need to make something that will deter people from killing me in the house. I have to be able to kill with ease. I have a feeling it's this weekend.

There's so much more to the story.

Not sure if troll or psycho

So two brothers trying to move away started running weed. I don't know them personally. They wanted more and more. They talked to a psych worker who had helped me get high before. He ended up on probation. He even overdosed at work. I was there that night. They talked I listened. The guy left he was in the bar the night of the beating. He has too much to lose. They see it as an ready sacrifice. Just toss out the trash. I had been isolated from youth. This was planned my doctor said.

I live in finland i know peoples who know much about rules, there is always way

They used my name got my father killed and now I wait for the Harry treatment. The best and worst part is how they think I run cop block.

Of course there is more. But you should never have gone there. That was the first step. I am out because of blood, honor, and money. Even still, it colors my life and makes everything dark and scary. Good luck. Try running. Maybe they wont find you in Cambodia if you cut everyone off. But then they will kill them.

They are going to kill me either way. I could run or hide. They've always caught up to me. I think it's going to end in a few days. I need to phrase it's big. I have been trying to make sure the hall way is protected by some napalm. Need a better recipe for the bullet bombs with napalm.

You don't know what's next. It's bigger than a wall. It's the fall. Do you think I haven't been talking to Russia? They are very interested in the election process.

Should I kill my girlfriend too. It's the hardest part to get to do.

Can you come over. I can show you.

I have the ticket of the first attempt on my life. He gave it to me.

You know when they're coming. Let me know. Give me the time of day.

What the actual fuck is happening in this thread. I can barely make out what this man is trying to say "New York. It's a beast to Canada" Someone explain?

No Bro. Part of the honor is knowing and doing nothing. Don't make your stand. You cannot destroy the tides. You can only damage the shore. And that is exactly what the tides want. Run.

About nine different states I have completed stalks and kills. I was paid money and gold.

One never knows when death comes, only when it is near. The only thing that will give you more time is running. If you cant get to the 3rd world, run to the wilds. No society. It will be harder for them.

I don't have much running left.

Let me live with you.

You should take all your evidence and give to a lawyer instructing them to open it if you die. Start with a letter that if I die I've been murdered...

If you are still able to post here, you have not run nearly far enough. Computer connections? Cell Phones? Why don't you just call them up and tell them where you are? You gotta run. Destroy everything that you are. Become something new. And run. Run Run Run.

Lol, I am out, but not unwatched. Live with me? They would knock at the door and I would let them in. Because things paid with honor are tenuous. And I still feel the eyes

I need more technical recipes.

No, you shouldn't! She can handle herself. She doesn't know what you know so she's safe from them.

Where should I go. Who should I take with me.

They alreadY said she was going to die because she saved me.

I've run everyday I should just kill myself.

So drugs pretty much?

You have no idea normie.

>lou reed pic
>retarded shitpost
what did I expect from a lou reed fan?

So were others one was accidental as can be. I'm positive the one that was sent after me would have been long buried. Wrong. My basement is full. The freezer too.

stop it faggot