Barefoot execution fetish thread

Barefoot execution fetish thread

Aren't you the only one with this "fetish"?

my gut says that this is a joke
but my brain reminds me that im on Sup Forums

wtf is this autistic shit?

Foot fetish 2.0?

Danielle sobs as the hangman tightens the noose around her neck. The crowd cheers as she plunges through the gallow's trapdoor. Her bare feet scrunch and writhe as she hangs to death.

Danielle's toes dig into the dirt as she's tied naked to a pole. The firing squad raises their rifle and blast her chest wide open. She slumps over, pissing, and barely feels the pistol shot blast through her skull, splattering brain all over her dead naked body

Executed without dignity, Danielle's pussy sprayed piss and cum almost the entire time she spent being executed.

The crowd was quiet as Danielle dropped through the gallow's trapdoor. A loud crunch could be heard as the noose crushed her trachea. Piss sprayed from her pussy as she began to writhe.

The last thing Danielle hears is the crowd cheering as her cum-covered toes spread. She knows her dead feet will be fucked after she's cut dow

I have a foot fetish myself but this is great satire I gotta say.

Silly enough to be obviously jokey, yet just odd enough to baffle peoples mind.

It's not satire if I actually cum to it.

"Being forced to die is so humiliating, and all because I chose to model my feet makes it even worse. I guess these feet were just too pretty to not be hanged to death, but it's my slutty neck that will be stretching at the mercy of the noose."

Wtf is this

Perfect feet to watch hang to death