nice image
super funny
xD

thank you my white brother

SOON

>normal pogba is up to 630k
>IF reus is now 900k
back to prices when people were buying coins I see

At one point there was 25 pages of tif Eriksen for over 300k. Thats like 750 million coins worth of Eriksen.

I guess people are buying coins or everyone is now a wall street mogul on the fut market.

The reason dirtmund are doing shit

nah fut champs has just brought so many coins into the game that the market is inflated to all hell

that or bots are super effective this year

he's a 74 on h2h so I would assume that is what he would get upgraded to

Played a few games tonight for the time in a week and a half, and for the first time since the update. Can't tell if defending is worse or if its just me being rusty.
Also SIF Steven N'Zonzi was absolutely rubbish for me.

nah it's the same for me, feels like my defenders are fucking trucks when I am trying to turn with them

Post aesthetic kits and badges

that and SBC.
I get 10k selling silvers every week.

Daily reminder that 3421 is the best formation in the game.

>750 million coins
Nowhere near that much

So fucking glad I sold Rooney at 900.

Current BINs are as low as 650.

75 million *

>ea is seriously about to start a weekend league with a bug in their game

Ok lmao.

Best way to finish this?

>inb4 one league squad
Its for next weekend league

woops

How much money you got?

Gundogan and William

Kante and Willian, if strapped for coins get Shaquri

Fernandinho and Shakira

If I end up buying all these, probably 50-100k.

Aguero is a definite buy for me since he fills in well for my Argentinian squad. the brown im not too crazy about

Reminder for coin buyers selling bronze and silvers for 10k

twitter.com/FUT_Economist/status/824453473429258240

>2 strike system
>Buy the coins you need
>Buy the playera you want
>Leave like 500 coins
>Wiped
>Y-yes Mr ea no more of that
>Already have my team

Wonder what this "coin farming method" is
And why the hell would you need IFs/Legends for it

Some kind of dupe glitch or something?

How do I get the most out of a m/m striker? Pls respond

>workrate meme

>H/M M/H CBs
> H/M CM
delete already lmao

Lads would it work better if I swapped the slow man modeste position with ben yedder?

What do you think? Should I try the meme formation you are all talking about? My first time trying weekend league and want to get used to a good system before then.

see

Sissoko is horrible for me
I switched to Dembele. Much better.

He's on the bench. Like sissoko since corchia behind him overlaps like fuck. Really good all rounder is sissoko.

Otamendi or David Luiz?

Haven't faced a single person with Otamendi so he's probably trash and Luiz is weak but still decent

thats a good point

Try the meme formation my friend. French squads are perfect for it since you can use SIF Lemar and Sissoko. SIF Lemar-Kante-IF N'Zonzi-Sissoko is an amazing midfield, and then you can have Martial and Dembele up front with either Modeste or Ben Yedder.

I'm really sad that pizzi didn't get a sif today. I tried out out his if and it's really fun card. U can pull off some nice flair passes with him and he's always running up field after passing.

If germain was avg for me sadly if anyone cares. Above avg finishing and passing but that's it.

What more do you need from a ST, especially a 10k one?

I've been having a problem while defending. When I switch to my defender which is very close to my opponent, at the moment I switch my defender moves away from the attacker. That's enough for my opponent to score.
How can this be avoid?

Ya I guess, was just invisible some matches. He would get in some nice positions sometimes. But then again I came up against 1mil + coin teams 3 out of 5 matches I subbed him on :/

>didnt even start him
lad

> WL requirements

I literally can feel EAs urine on my face.
95% teams with Kante and Smalling. If you count all unique players you face, it'll be like 30 players in whole WL. Nice.

B-but I have an all French team so leave my Kante alone. I literally might kill myself if I see any more BPL squads.

Not sure how I'm feeling about this patch now it's been out a while. The game play is better but why the fug did they tone up high pressure. Most games not is a bunch of black dudes running faster than the ball sliding into you. Then they hoof it up to the other black guys who run rlly fast :( How do I deal with this?

>caring about the players you're facing except when it's a multi million coin team

>cant even handle pace babbies
By not being shit. Pass faster, dribble, have fast and/or strong players yourself

How can u pass faster when the players r faster than the ball :I Then when I shield half the time I get murdered.

Once I hit d3 this started happening. Seems people have just mastered that :/

Tried both. Luiz is definitely better.

I like Alderweireld and Koscielny better than any other epl combo. Smalling feels like shit for me but is a god for everyone else so go figure.

I prefer Bailly to Smalling but Smalling scores me a ton of headers off corners

The patch is shit, AI defending is atrocious. It hasn't changed my wins or losses but defending takes too much fucking work. I don't do the chase with midfielder stuff most people do, but when I pressure with one CB and the other CB who I led my opponent into literally stands still and lets him by its fucking frustrating. That didn't happen last week.

>shielding
lmao
>faster than the ball
'no'
They're predicting and intercepting your passes

Eh, I consider intercepting if the ball doesn't reach the target. Its more like I pass, as the ball is 1/3rd to half the way to my player the opponent starts charging at my receiving player. My player will get raped from behind as he's controlling the ball or has no time to do anything with it.

Maybe I just need to learn another formation.

Who has beat IF picture?

me

my SIF

Update is out on xbox lads

FYI there's a new coin-farming glitch which is causing inflation.

Check the weekly Top 100 match earnings leaderboard, they are all over 900k on PS4. This is ridiculous from EA.

>EA can quickly ban people for buying coins but can't do jackshit about the coin farmers

>Fifa player review
>First three minutes is just reading the IG stats

>>Fifa player review

Is now a bad time to buy coins?

Do people even know what the fedora is supposed to represent these days? Player reviews are the most normie shit on Youtube

>Dubstep intro with ADHD graphics
>HOW'S IT GOING LADSSSSSS
>Smash dat thumbs up!
>Beast
>Insane
>Literally
>Godly
>Unreal
>Sick
>SUBSCRIBE, THUMBS UP AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME BOIIIIIS
>Calvin Harris outro

loooooooooool

I got the same message yesterday but the link didn't work for some reason. From what I remember a kid messaged me about a week ago and accused me of "playing like a woman" so I reported him for misogyny and Microcuck actually banned the fucker.

I bet he's raging right now.

two straight days of shit servers.

i can't play this shit with so much fucking lag.

EA better fix this bullshit before the weekend league.

steven f

>FIFA
>I
>F
>A

That's funny as shit they actually took action on that, but I can't get anyone on the phone to fix my account status. Fucking Microsoft.

Just inherited 1.5 mil, build me a team fueled by memes

Musa-Vardy
Martial-Eriksen-Sane
Shaw-Bailly-Smalling-Walker
Butland

PSN BTFO

Apparently the patch didn't fix anything.
Never change, EA.

Is KSI really getting a card or did Scarce troll me?

I've found putting speed on fast and passing on short on custom tactics helps with this. Your players wont keep the ball and shield it which gives opponents time to react, and passing on short makes players approach you for the ball which makes it harder for opponents to intercept. Your passing accuracy should go up after this, and you won't find your opponent countering you to death all the time because he cant steal the ball off you as easily.

Try it and see how you go. This patch has been a killer for my overall record, but I'm starting to get the hang of things again. Also, one more thing. Putting my defensive line on high, but aggression on low is very effective and pressuring my opponent up the pitch without having my players dive in and create space for the opposition. Make sure your width is not to narrow because exploiting width is now super effective, but not to wide that your opponent can launch through balls centrally to a pacy nog.

KSI made a tweet with him holding one of those physical cards. Scarce knows nothing about the game so assumed they were putting him in the game.

which formation is the meme formation? i need a change from 41212(2) i think

It's normie shit for children you autist

So that's why player prices are so disgustingly high, such a shit company

>Boot up FIFA17.
>Attempt to play it online.
>Find no enjoyment and just quit the match.

Why is this game so shit lads?

Ps4 down for anyone else?

I just did a bit of work on transfer market. Tried to play both Draft and seasons, network error.

Try scrolling up 8 posts or using google

Thanks for the info, sorry fell asleep before I seen response. I'll try it out tonight.

Is this true, is the no loss glitch still working?

People are saying they only fixed the subs glitch, not the ragequit glitch.

When is the next crash expected?

No loss got fixed, the other one didn't

When the game dies and everyone starts waiting for FIFA 18 (TOTS)

Gameiro/Greizmann or Podolski/RVP for dual striker?

Also, Muller vs Thiago at CAM?

i'm falling for the 3421 meme lads

Also, best bundes keeper?

Most people like Leno.

I use Sommer.

Podolski/RVP for them longshots
They're all shit except Neuer, just get Burki if you can't afford him

See, for me it's either Podolski or Neuer unfortunately.

Thanks lads

What Player Instructions & Custom Tactics?

Thanks La'

>no one believed me when I posted it the first time
>now 90% of the thread uses it
See pic related for custom tactics. Player instructions:
ST: False 9 (you can also use targetman if you've got a big striker), stay central
LF/RF: Get in behind
LM/RM: Stay wide, come back on defence
CMs: Conservative interceptions, stay on edge of box for cross, stay back while attacking for one of the two (whoever is better defensively/worse on the attack)