Hey b/ros

Hey b/ros
I got fucked over by an asshole selling me weed and now he won't give my money back.
How do I get revenge?
Should I just tell his name and all the info I know about him to the cops and just hopes he gets fucked up?

>Should I just tell his name and all the info I know about him to the cops and just hopes he gets fucked up?
Or rob him or something.

Nice trips. Also, you got hustled, faggot. Get even. Try setting him up. Have a girl call him and want to pick up weed at an abandoned park or school or something without cameras and Bam whack him upside the head with a bat and take his shit

you cant go to the cops for that. if i got scammed like that id knock his teeth out and throw him in a ditch.

here's what you do OP you ready?
call the police and turn yourself in for being a drug user

op here.

I'm not exactly intimidating, if I was I would've already bashed the cunt.

I thought about popping his tires but that's not enough. I want him to get fucked up.
Selling me a half ounce for $230 AUd but it only weighed 6 grams.
It's fucked

Excuse me for liking weeding

Dident you see what you were getting before you handed over the money?

It's hard to see for sure how much weed you're getting. Bud here ranges from dense dense stuff to fluffy shit
Thats why you need to weigh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what!??! how do you not know the difference between a quarter and an ounce

was he black or latino?

I do know.
I was meant to buy half an ounce but only got just under a quarter
The bud looked a lot, just thought it'd be denser.

Yes, he's a cunt, but ultimately it's your fault. 6 grams is visibly different to 14, so I presume you're relatively new to the game. Buy yourself a Tanita scale, and always take it with you when you buy.

Im from ausland too and even i can tell when picking up the bag if its up too weight or not like i can under stand if it was only a stick but should be able to tell with a half

He looks white but I'm pretty sure he's part aboriginal.
Australia here btw fellas

snitch him out to the cops

You deserved it for not noticing it wasn't even 1/2 ounce.
You deserve it more for paying that much for a half ounce

Op here.
Tell me this doesn't look okay.

damn sorry m8.
you have to worry about gargantuan spiders and snakes and kangaroos running up on your shit.. and then you get boned for what is probably some mid-tier weed anyways

crikey

haha trips confirmed for faggot
why dont you just grow your own weed?

i have 50 pot plants in my backyard, but then again im in LA where it is not only legal but ENCOURAGED.

i'll sell you a gram for 100 faggot bucks or wherever your from. btw im a girl

You obviously have no FUCKING idea how expensive weed is where I live you asshole

This is what I got

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing

Looks meh for an over priced half, should of only really paid about 160aud for that

live and let live? live and learn? youre a bitch anyway you STRAYA FAGGOT

Lol if you really got scammed that bad call your local pd and ask to speak to a drug investigation officer. Hype this guy and say hes big time and ask to do a controlled buy on him... youll get payed hell get fucked and down the road youll get the shit beat out of you its a nice cycle

No shit

?

Do you live in butt fuck nowhere or near/in a city?

haha no, you're just a dumb kid

Where are you located? I pay 120 for a half in maryland, and i deal with niggers.

nobody gives a single fuck that your a girl your just a fucking attention whore

who cares if he is part fucking deamon, you're still a faggot for buying 1/4 of the thing you thougt you were paying for you dumb fuck.

Well you fucking faggot, since you're in Australia, you're dealing with a gun ban. Can't even get a bb gun to scare him with. That being said I'd also assume Mr. petty drug dealer isn't packing heat, so you're about even. First off, learn what different amounts of weed look like so you don't get scammed like a dumb cunt. Second, get the largest knife you Ausfags can legally have (2 inches? Fuck if I know your shit laws) and set up a deal with bro for another half oz in about a week. He'll think you're a dumb cunt, (and you are) but you'll be outsmarting him. Pull the knife on his ass, take the weed, any cash, jewelry, shoes, etc. Find somebody in the know to sell you a pistol if you aren't too pussy, things would go smoother.

Australia seems like a crappy country for weed.

He's a better man than you. Get over it.

This.

Only shitheels sqeal.

Take care of it like a man. Pick up a weapon and fucking take care of it.

No. Learn your shit so you don't get fucked over, beat his ass, or get a reliable dealer. Don't be a faggot NARC

I swear to fucking god, this better be bait. just how retarded of a stoner do you have to be to not carry a fucking scale with you to weigh that shit before you fork over cash?

Darwin. Capital of Northern territory

Nigga i live in pg you are geting riped off i can get a whole ounce for 90-100

what was the purpose of capitalizing narc?

Obviously you guys don't understand the shit we deal with here.
Thanks again for being no help

Dont call the cops thats more shameful than not doing anything at all.

it literally is.
of course the "who you know" rule is always in effect and I am not suggesting that it is impossible to get good or decent weed in AUS but imagine it like a sliding scale where even California has some of the best weed in the world but there is still shit out there because of the sheer volume

by the time the good stuff reaches AUS I am sure it is snatched up and what is left is the dregs

I know but they deliver it to me within 30 mins at the most random times.
Im happy with it, im from fucking New york where its way more expensive.
But shit feel free to hook me up faggot

Drug dealer here. This would probably work, the nice i'm not super sure of. Like OP said he's not intimidating and he probably carries a weapon. I always do.

>>Give 5 abos a beer each and have them jump him.

this might not be thread related but who can give me advice on finding a meth dealer in cali

it seems difficult to even grow your own weed over there, because of strict customs etc. Isn't it illegal to buy grow equipment in Aus?

I dont carry a scale when go to pickup. If you get caught with a scale and baggied up weed where im from it's distribution. Which is a much more sever charge.

Yes, worked at a dispensary in Ca where the owner had his own grow, the quality varied greatly because the stoner in charge of his grow was a lazy fuck and the owner was a faggot who was afraid to fire anyone, no matter how bad they fucked up and we still had to sell the weed and give "good" reviews on shit weed

Op here.
Exactly why I don't carry scales

100 for an ounce? What do you blow your dealer first?

a bucket and a fucking air pump?

you strayas are fucking gay.

Yeah, but where you from? Some faggot scamming for half zips in Aussie land won't even be carrying a blade.

bad climate unfortunately so the really good stuff would come from indoor. best weed grows in parts of central Asia and the Americas.

Word gets around that you are a narc and nobody will deal with you, and might even end up "taken care of" the old saying, snitches get stitches..

I'm just a mule in a country where weed is illegal. So really quite low on scale of 'criminal'.

I always do my best to deliver quality, but I always check the quantity carefully. If it' not enough, the deal is off and I return the money or find another deal.

But here's the thing. It's illegal. Whenever I get a new customer I make sure they understand that there are no warranties or guarantees. I can only do my best and play fair for myself. So if I get fucked over somehow, which happens at least once in 50 deals, so on a monthly basis at least, it is equally the fault of every criminal in on the deal.

If you do crime, you will lose sometimes. So getting pissed about weed amounts is dumb. If you're concerned about it, grow your own.

Because weed grows with just water and bubbles. I guess you'd use regular household CFLs too, to get the dank bud.

Occasional dealer here. All the dealers I know carry. Most of them are on ice. Dont fucking bother. Just move on to someone else. Its just money. Easy to make more. No so easy to learn how to chew with a broken jaw.
People lose perspective over money.
I dont bother selling any more but I do miss the thrill. Fuck this boring life.

I Iive in the Northern Territory. Check the fucking weather before you tell me to grow again

Are you retarded? Getting caught with a scale and weed on you is way fucking worse
Scale the shit when you get home.

Thank you. Someone with some sense

You get caught with a scale and weed and it is possession with the intent to distribute.

For example the minimum mandatory sentence for possession with intent to distribute drugs under Federal law begins at five years

Had a friend get caught with like a pound in his car. He was able to get off, cost him like 10 grand when all was said and done, the lawyer was able to get the weed "evidence" thrown out because they searched without a warrant

shitty country is shitty