Feet thread

Feet thread

More Delia

My GF has literally perfect feet. But she's foot conscious. She thinks she has man feet just cause they're not the same size as her friend's (Her friend is size 4, she's size 6)

>inb4 pic related
She's so foot conscious that there are no pics of her feet out there. Legit, we were at the beach one time and she yelled at me to crop her feet out. And I'm not the best at creepshots.

TL:DR: My GF won't give me a fj and I'm upset. What do? How do i coax her into it?:

Have lots of Delia's pretty feet

Delia pointing her toes

Delia used to post her perfect little feet to Instagram before she realized she was becoming foot fetish jerk off material for so many dudes.

Those are fucking disgusting.

Damn true

I think they're sexy

I think you're retarded.

/thread

She has short stubby sausage toes

I want to believe my fellow footfags aren't this fucking disgusting. I really hope this is one gross faggot posting his pet piggy rather than multiple indulging in such a disgusting land whale.

The third photo comes from me, I think only one person glorifies this whale. I'll give you something good soon.

Here it is

I like her sexy chubby feet

I'll save ya! Another nice feet

Those are perfect *-*

Okay

Not okay.

Especially not okay

Looking for an image of some indian or spanish girl sitting on a chair with her friend, looks like she's at a party and I think she either had flats or sandals under her chair. She had brownish red painted toes

How'd I do user

Ouch

Decent job user.

damn, the quality of these threads has dropped drastically.

i know right, your pic looks like her toes are throwing up gang signs