cooking the just a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6N1hi2BwMDA
pchound.com/fu4thO/
amazon.com/Acer-Predator-X34-UltraWide-Widescreen/dp/B016GNX4SE/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNc2fKuVnGU
youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like i said, gnight, anyone wanting my discord can ask jill for it, or maybe nep if he ever come on here, like, ever, he doesnt like waifu threads

night elma.

Shut the fuck up.

Still here

Good morning sunshine.

>Over 6000 deaths in The End is Nigh

youtube.com/watch?v=6N1hi2BwMDA

I'm less tired than I should be now. Maybe I'm screwing my internal clock.

I wish people from other avatarfag circle jerks wouldn't fucking join the thread. It causes unwanted drama
Look at this kawaii motherfucker. This nigga OG kawaii from Hawaii.
Why would dying a lot of time be something to be proud of?

..I wasn't bragging..

friendly bump

:)

Thats a cute pic. I like the gloves

me too!

Tooth cleaning feels weird.

Then you have good taste

This your first time washing your teeth?

it does ;-;

yay! ^_^

Long time since a dentist has.
I dont get why people are afraid of it though.

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT

>I wish people from other avatarfag circle jerks wouldn't fucking join the thread. It causes unwanted drama

>Hi, cute pic :)

How fucking retarded can you be?

Maybe he's just unfamiliar with Luka.

Lul I'm not a newfag. I was here before you anyway.
Also I was talking about people like Quetzalcoatl/elma and blood-chan and ikarous, etc.

Cute bear
Gee maybe we are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.....

Chitoge

are u cute?

No but Tomoko always is.

>42000 in crimson needle 2 and not even close to done

What kills you makes you stronger

why?

Yea because the regular waifu posters are totally not drama whores and it's not us causing the drama.

Why what?

tomoko is?

A lot of the others bring in other fags that shit. Especially the animu fags

That might be possible, I don't see why not. Just like C_Data has also been around longer than me.
>Also I was talking about people like Quetzalcoatl/elma and blood-chan and ikarous, etc
Uncle Anomaly said to ignore them.

Please, tell me you have a whole Irelia folder.

I mean just look at her.

Elitists please pretend to be relevant elsewhere uwu

pchound.com/fu4thO/

she look tired
;~;

That's the only thing I have. She was my main for the most time I played league so I'll eventually get into it.

Drunkards pretend to be gay somewhere else.

Was there some kind of rift in the faggyfag Sup Forums brigade bringing you all here or something

Only a little bit. Sleep isnt that important anyways

it hurting her in long run...

Yes.. no.

Hey, seriously now. Do you talk in that cringy way IRL aswell?
I just imagine yourself trying to be friendly and polite and everyone believing you are a fucking weirdo.

Well, I guess that is what happens when your family didn't give you a proper education because you were a lost cause from the moment you were born.

>1080p

Would recommend 1440p, 1080 ti should handle it okay unless you care about maintaining 144fps in graphically intensive games.

drunktard*
uwu

Shouldn't you be at work?

She will be fine.

post her adult form!

wait, I actually got the wrong screen.
My b. It's 4am here
Refresh the page, it should be updated by now

see

Stop being a retard!
Oh, wait. YOU CAN'T. YOU WERE BORN WITH DISABILITIES AND YOUR PURPOSE IS TO BE A LOSER SO PEOPLE CAN MAKE FUN OF YOU.
White trash. Shut the fuck up.

Day off but I can't even relax properly because I have some annoying things to do. Then it will be 7 days in.

I'm kinda used to the 'overly' polite tone by now, I don't think too much of it honestly.
>you were a lost cause from the moment you were born.
Hm, maybe. I can stick to dead end jobs for a little longer I suppose, considering I'll have to wait half a year to study again.

I probably should have an Irelia folder of my own since she's been my main for quite a while too.
Eh, I guess it'd be more prudent to ask if you've been touching League at all lately.

Uruguay leave.

That one isn't IPS.
amazon.com/Acer-Predator-X34-UltraWide-Widescreen/dp/B016GNX4SE/

This one is but it only goes up to 100hz, same with the ASUS panel like it. I've never used a VA panel so I don't know how it compares to IPS. I do use an overclocked Korean monitor at 105hz and it's nice, I don't know how important it is to go up to 144hz.

This is actually me.

Chen ur white trash too

Not quite.

Nope. I watch friends play it sometimes and that's it. The only games I played in like the past month were a bit of Tekken, Game Dev Tycoon and a tiny bit of FF 13.

Sucks to be you. Only have a few days left until I have to go back.

I don't know what's IPS..
How can you even overclock a monitor?

QotT: is there any Anime that make you disregard someone's opinion for liking it?

>Re:Zero
>SAO
>flip flappers
>fate/apocrypha
>SnK
>Black Butler

>flip flappers
>fate/apocrypha
fuck

Who's this semen demon

Not really. Peoples tastes are their own

I still got a haircut you memelord.
Go spin your fidget spinner on your dick.

SAO

Old video but might help.
youtube.com/watch?v=zNc2fKuVnGU

IPS looks a lot better, you can check them out at a best buy or similar store with lots of monitors on display. The colors don't get all messed up when you look at them from different angles.

But like I said, I don't know what VA is like, I haven't done research on it. What kind of games do you play?

Overclocking a monitor is pretty simple, you can change the refresh rate in the nvidia panel. That said, most monitors can't be overclocked, it will let you do it but the actual display refresh rate won't change or you'll get frame skipping and stuff. It basically has to be advertised that it can overclocked like in the one I linked, or certain Korean offbrand panels.

You seem to have mixed up my waifu with your trap whore. :^)

Best

Wanna see my dick?

Well created bait.

Yes.

Bait? What

Thanks, that was helpful.

Well recently I got hooked up on PUBG, but I believe that game is mostly CPU heavy. Play some Elite Dangerous, some FPS like Siege, rising storm, Squad.. Also been playing some witcher 3 lately.

shush you.
What's up?

rattles
I miss tea master ;-;

Hm well a VA panel might be good if you like FPS. I can't really make the call, both are good options.

What system are you currently running?

PUBG is really adictive ;-;

Nothing really. Finished my degenerate things so now i'm here. which is basically still pretty degenerate. oh well.
How about you?
Hmm? Didn't go anywhere?

rattles
but he never talks to me

Fuck yeah, dumplings with work buddies.

I'm not that good at them, so I don't really need the best response time I can get.

Intel Core i7-3820 CPU 3.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
RAM 8.0 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10

Can't remember what kind of RAM I have tho

Ikr ;-;
I get so angry at it when it's still rendering when I land, but I can't stop playing

How degenerate are we talking?
The same here, asked for help with a build, about to sleep

Are you going to post it or what
I wanna go to bed

Hmm. Well i'm not even sure who i'm talking to, so i don't think i could really help there.
Not as bad as you are on any given day, i'd imagine, but pretty bad for me.

That'll be a nice upgrade. I went from a 670 to a 1080. The 670 could barely run my 1440p monitor so I needed the upgrade.

Not like the games I play are very intensive anyways.

I'm extremely vanilla uwu
Gib details

What kind of game do you play?
I started with a 555

that happends to me sometimes, i just hate it ;-; tho my computer moves it normally, its just some times with i land in the containers zone or other speciffic places

How do I get him to talk to me? I contacted him on Telegram but he won't respond.
I remember that "Good Heavens Look And The Time" edit.

Trackmania 2, WoW, Path of Exile lately. WoW is the most intensive of the bunch easily.

I sort of want to get it but don't really have people to play it with.

I wonder if it's the game's fault or our systems..

wew, those are quite light games.
Ever tried Black Desert Online?

...You completely dodged what i asked, so again, can't really answer.
Also, not sure what edit you're talking about.
Just a VN. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

Nope, from what I heard it was more focused on PvP and I'm not really into that in MMOs.

rattles
The "good heavens look at the time" edit with syndra and the clock says Tea or tea time instead of every number
I don't want to answer who I am

>BDO
Character creation was fun. Feels like a game that takes a long time to get anything done.

Is rewrite that degenerate? :thinking:

What about GW2?
I don't really play any MMOs but BDO caught my attention

bloodplay uwu
At least you can have NPCs farming shit for you. That must be pretty helpful

Ah that one.
>don't want to answer
Ah. Alright.
Well, i don't know what to tell you. I'm not good at social stuff in the first place, especially not by proxy. If you wanted me to i could ask him to give you a minute or whatever, but i don't know who you are nor why he'd ignore you, so i certainly can't promise anything.
No. Rewrite isn't very degenerate. Do you think there's only one VN?

I played GW2 for probably 15 or 20 hours maybe. I never got to max level, it was my friend's account anyways.

if you want maybe we can play it, i dont have many Friends too and i'd like someone to play are you from america servers? ;-;

i dont know the game is not really well optimizated maybe its a combo of both :shrug: