I just took about 8 325mg acetaminophen pills, would this be enough to kill me or atleast put me in a coma...

i just took about 8 325mg acetaminophen pills, would this be enough to kill me or atleast put me in a coma? should i take more?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-die-from-a-tylenol-overdose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back when most vicodin was 500/5 instead of 325/5 I took 16 with the intent of getting really high.

I ended up really high. Then I threw up the next day.

That's all that happened.

Enjoy the high, I don't envy your itchiness though.

The worst that is going to happen is you might throw up or develop an ulcer from it.

Plenty to died. Now go rest.

When you wake up get your shit straight. Suicide is dumb.

You do know that liver failure from an acetaminophen overdose is extremely painful and it takes quite a long time before you die, all the time suffering indescribably in the worst pain imaginable. It's one of the most retarded ways of commiting suicide.

no amount will kill you directly. you'll get painful and irreversible liver damage, if you want to take it often enough.

This. Don't listen to the retards saying you'll be fine. That is definitely enough to cause a complete failure.

op gon get high from straight Tylenol?

I got a fuckload of that stuff. Guess it's party time..

Go to the fucking hospital, get an antidote, and think about what you're doing.

Acetominophan kills you by shutting down your liver. It takes sixteen hours to irreversibly damage your liver but upwards of two fucking weeks to die, all the while experiencing excruciating pain.

quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-die-from-a-tylenol-overdose

Go to the fucking hospital. Get treated. Think about your life. If you still really want to die, find a better way to do it.

I misread, I thought he was taking vidodin or whatever they're calling it now.

If there's no hydrocodone in it, then its doubly pointless.

OP is retard. at least he should be trying to get high, it eases the pain of life.

death by acetamophen takes days.

not even close

Kek. Not even close.

It'll fuck the liver if you keep doing it long term, though. Still a dumb thing to do.

CHECK THIS GET

Now that I have your attention, OP, read this fucking user's post. Go to the hospital right now. If you go through with this you wiill absolutely live to regret it but not until after it's too late to reverse course.

Go to the fucking hospital.

idiot attention whore thread

>2600mg of paracetamol

No faggot, that won't kill you. The lethal dose is about 120-160mg/kg in adults. Say you're 170lbs, It'd take 23,800mg to guarantee your ass is dead. The 4000mg/day warning is just for long term toxicity.

Whole thread is bait. But 2600 mg of this shit, once, won't kill anyone. Stfu bleeding heart faggots

Realized I'm a fucking jackass, convert my calcs to metric. You get the point, you can't even kill yourself correctly.

Jesus fuck didn't even tag I'm a dumb shit rn

This. Though I seem to remember the makers reducing the daily limit to 3000 mg recently. Point still stands though

I never actually checked what the lethal dose was.

I just remember all the warnings I've gotten from friends not to take acetominophen pills by accident when getting high on DM. I guess OP hit a bit close to home for me.

Happens to the best of us, cunt

>The worst that is going to happen is you might throw up or develop an ulcer from it.

No, thats ibuprofren. Youll be puking up coffee grind like blood from destroying your stomach throat and intestinal linings.
Acetaminophen will BTFO of your kidneys and liver

Dialysis is really awful OP, and the organ failures will take up to a week to kill you.
Really a stupid way to try and take yourself out.

I used to do the equivalent of 5-6 every day with hydro. I assume you don't have a tolerance for it so you'll probably end up vomiting or with an upset stomach, yellow eyes, and very itchy. I'm going to assume this is bait though, as there's no way anyone would be fucktarded enough to an hero with acetaminophen. Get some antidepressants for fucks sake, they actually help.

Obvious bait. No one would be that stupid.

It's only dumb if it fails.