What is this fucking bullshit?

What is this fucking bullshit?

Idk, I like them user

Rym luv metal

The best death metal band ever

people who like metal always give high score to things they like. Its not a in depth intelligent review of the albums it "dis fucking goes hard, wow time changes n sheet, le death growls, epic"

Metalheads hate Opeth

Who do we blame, then?

Great band tbqh

I don't know but you seem to agree

Why are you asking

what are you asking
do you want them to be rated higher or lower?
because your ratings are very high for them

>I don't know but you seem to agree
>your ratings are very high for them
What makes you think these are my ratings?

>give high score to things they like
yeah, they should give low score to appease autists like you

Are you retarded? My problem isn't that they're rating albums they like highly, my problem is that they like them in the first place.

its far more likely your own screenshot. you found someone elses screenshot?

>you found someone elses screenshot?
It came up in conversation. I was disgusted enough to bring it here

kill urself retard

So "Yes" would be the answer to my question

Watershed is great album, only butthurt trve orchid crybabies hate it.

Opeth is shit-tier proge

/r/music users

They combined folk, prog, psychedelic rock and death metal and made it sound very good, why is it surprising that they're popular

>psychedelic rock

no

They did since 2011 but no one cares about the new direction I guess

God damn, why is Sup Forums so fucking plebby nowadays? I know nowadays, pleb doesn't mean much but Jesus fuck, this board has become such a fucking plebhole it's unreal.

Opeth discussions, RHCP discussions, Queen discussion, Led Zeppelin discussions, Pink Floyd discussions, and all of them genuine and unironic.

It's literally like r/music at this point. Fuck everyone who came here post-2012.

>implying anyone on rym gives intelligent reviews

Life isn’t fair to you. You have few friends. You haven’t succeeded at anything, school or otherwise. Even your parents think they consumed too much Bisphenol-A before conceiving you. But you’ve found a new weapon; you’re going to show everyone you’re better than them. Enter the fake progressive rock band. Opeth take very simple songs and dress them up with prog rock lite flourishes, and “unexpected” changes like ZOMG going from acoustic to distorted on the chorus, because they know that all you low self-esteem cases want a reason to seem smarter and more profound than the rest of us. Well, now you have it. Opeth “sounds like” prog even if it has none of what made prog great: real musical development, song structures that build upon themes instead of being random, and truly mindblowing chops. Instead, you get watered down Rush riffs and random songs, all with a lot of guilt and bleeding-heart sympathy because they, Opeth, know you are a loser. Stop comparing homosexuals and Mac users to Opeth. It’s an undeserved insult to homosexuals.

go start a """good""" thread then faggot

>being this mad at someone enjoying you don't like

I sense A LOT of projection from the original poster of that.

Go jerk off your modern classical on RYM you avant teen faggot

>muh super obscure music is only good music fucking plebs
Kys poser

Metalheads seem to be the group most prone to going to an artist they like and hitting 5 stars on every release and going to pop stars and bombing their ratings. Fucking losers.

>Sup Forums not liking Pink Floyd
when has there ever been a point where Pink Floyd discussions weren't common

Brainlet.

>Metalheads seem to be the group most prone to going to an artist they like and hitting 5 stars on every release and going to pop stars and bombing their ratings. Fucking losers.
So basically, the group most actually dedicated to music? Yeah, fuck them
Goddamn Sup Forums pseuds are cancer and clueless

>blindly rating releases without listening to them
>inflating ratings
>dedication
come Now

I'm glad the posturing is less here and we're getting around to things like this.

>blindly rating releases without listening to them
Do you have any proof on that or are you just making this shit up your ass?