So I found out I can get around $200 a month from the state for having a tard kid...

So I found out I can get around $200 a month from the state for having a tard kid, except when I applied they tested the little shit and said he scored too high to qualify. That was three weeks ago, and I've been making him do 20-25 whippits a day. he's definitely doing shittier at school and he's a lot slower in general. Do you think he's retarded enough to get me my spendin' money or should I keep feeding him nitrous for a little longer?

Prove this.

OFF. BY. ONE.

keep feeding him the gas until his eyes get crossed. you'll have enough money to supersize your meal without making a big deal about it before you know it.

Finally Eric can be of some use, unlike dear sweet Ivanka

>evidence of child abuse
Jesus christ I wish you were my kid, this would be way easier

prove it

Does that happen? How much do i need to give him? I don't want to have to whipe his ass and shit so I need him functional but just really stupid

If you really want to make him dumb then feel him mercury and lead.

The problem is you have already done the tests and the kid is already on record Any sudden deterioration will raise flags everywhere. YOUR GOING TO JAIL FOR CHILD ENDANGERMENT AND YOUR KID IS GOING TO A FOSTERHOME RUN BY PEDOPHILES Nice way to bring up kids loser enjoy jail .. Nice ass show tits and pussie

Double dubs show pussy

Shit i didnt think about that
Maybe if I kick him in the head and take him to the hospital and say he hit his head then test him

Where the fuck would I find those, and what would they do?

Powdered lead periodically prinkled in his alphabet soup.

Repeat until half an ounce is consumed.

Tell doctors you dont believe he recieved his vaccinations. Get applauded for good parenting

You guys are fucked in the beard

Head* lol

Just order them online
Takes a big shit on your brain

Sure but my kid isn't and I'm out 2 bennies

What the fuck is wrong with people like you. You sick fuck

Fuck off moralfag. This isn't tumblr.

>
>Takes a big shit on your brain

A little more descriptive would be nice

What the fuck are you guys trying to kill the kid shit

>Fuck off moralfag. This isn't tumblr.