Why do women have problems with single guys stepping away from the dating game and escaping to 2d when they'd never...

Why do women have problems with single guys stepping away from the dating game and escaping to 2d when they'd never have a chance in the dating world anyways?

What good comes from shaming recluses?

Other urls found in this thread:

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because less guys for them to choose from? Sure, most women would go for the Alpha male but some enjoy beta's and cucks.

Why do those fake women do so much to me?

They do?

All wombs must be used.

Most recluses just want hot chicks when they should content themselves with having 1/10-3/10s.

the need someone to watch their bull fuck them

I love butts

>most women would go for the Alpha male but some enjoy beta's and cucks.

Not even that, they afraid the alpha males gonna divert their attention toward 2D.
Basically its ego problem, everything that makes women less relevant they see as danger.

those two girls will love me like no woman could

There was an article recently about how hard dating for professional women is. Surely something to do with that.

It's like finding a body snatcher pod in the basement. They see that technology is stepping into territory that women haven't had to lift a finger to defend in millennia and are lashing out irrationally in an attempt to retain the only tangible value they've ever held in society.

Because they'll have less orbiters, white knights & beta bux, of course.

What do 2D smell like? Most w*men are fairly disgusting.

Cos are the betas that keep their bargain power and ego high;

Forget women. I'll shame you. Don't be such a pathetic piece of shit.

Oh great, that even reduces the chances for me.

roses and cinnamon

>Why do women have problems
hormones

Do roses even smell that good? I'd rather they smell like fruity body wash.

Perfection.

I don't think they do, they have plenty of guys around anyways.

Beta bucks.
Women do understand that you can make up quality with quantity whether they acknowledge it or not.

Good providor can feed a family.
10 beta orbiters can allow you to live in luxury.

3d Virtual Reality hentai orgy party when?

Getting a man is not difficult, the ones that aren't athletes have pretty low standards.
To be fair, so do a lot of women as well.

So long as you are not black and fat, it should be fine.

If they didn't then why would they be so against things like sex androids?

It's not women shaming you, it's us men. Stop being such fucking faggots and live a little you fucking pathetic weebshits.

Nerd losers escaping to 2d isn't same with everyone being able to bang 10/10 custom fetish robot.

Also next step to that is artificial womb, that'll make females pretty useless.

they are pised guys found something better than dealing with parastic cunts

Alpha fucks, beta bucks

Women need attention, money and worshiping from beta orbiters just as much as they need alpha to fuck. Alpha degrades her self-esteem and beta increases it

Only ugly women do, which also tends to be feminists.

Attractive women have plenty of options

Because as technology gets better, women will inevitably be obsolete.

>tfw soon impregnating my digital waifu

real women BTFO

Anything that a man genuinely enjoys doing alone, without women, annoys the hell out of women. Because male attention is the only way they can wield power.

The only power that women ultimately possess over men on a mass scale is sexual power, and this removes all of their power from them. This could be a major existential crisis for them if it were to occur on a mass scale which is why it scares them like nothing else. Girls want you to keep spinning in the hamster wheel, making you believe that if you spend money on them and placate their demands, you'll eventually get a sliver of what Chad gets every night with no effort.

This Chad is for fucking. Beta is for paying her bills and free shit. There aren't enough white Knights to pay for obnoxious hamplanet tumblerinas. Hot chicks get the lion's share of Beta bux and the less neets there are to go around the less of them get a beta to leach off of.

Because the recluses are the ones who they turn to after their pussy is all used up and they had three kids with Chad. Women are only attracted to stability once they get close to menopause. Modern women are finding that literally no one wants them except for PUAs with milf/cougar fetishes.

This so much.
>Dicking around on internet
>Gf watching something on Netflix
>Both in our own thing, not interacting with each other
>Laugh out loud at something funny that I read
>She tells me it bothers her when I laugh alone
Quite an enlightening Freudian slip

butts are wonderful

Women are biologically programmed to go for the alpha guy. He's the strong conqueror who provides.
Society has changed though. Marriage doesn't lead to a secure future any longer, over half of them ends in divorce.
Because of this the alpha guy of today has a big list of priorities, having children needn't be in the top 10.
Of course it's #1 for alot of women, so one thing leads to another and they become single moms.
Now they need a beta who will provide for her and her kid.
Trouble is that they're now competing with the career women who are in their late 20s and 30s and can't get an alpha any more.
They can't live with this, so they engage groupthink and try to push narratives that make themselves feel better and look more attractive.
Alot of betas can see through this. They decide not to play this game and invest all their time and money in what makes them feel good. For some that's vidya and anime, for others it is education, working out, self-improvement, trying to achieve alpha status, etc.

That's why these women shame people. They can't get what they want and blame it on others, not realising or refusing to realise that it's their own fault all along.
It's like dealing with children. No sane man would want to marry a child.

it feels like losing to them

Because the more competition women have, the less beta orbiters they have buying them shit, giving them rides, giving them emotional tampon service when Chad pumps/dumps them, and doing other favors no self-respecting man would do for a sniff of that used roastie pussy that they'll never actually get.

Women also are very jealous creatures when it comes to male attention. Even if the male in question is someone not on their sexual radar. Why? Because eventually when they are 29.9 years old and desperately want a husband to pay off their loans, these betas will be all she can get.

>when they'd never have a chance in the dating world anyways?

Because if they never had a chance at dating in the real world they are disgusting beta faggots who need to learn basic social skills instead of spending all of their time fapping to things that dont exist.

Being a man who is unable to attract women is literally as disgusting and degenerate as being a tranny

>What good

You fail to understand women, they dont think such things

Because women used bets/cucks to get to the alpha male, but without beta/cuck to show some threat to the alpha, she is powerless against him.

Having a beta/cuck also reject a women's advances, makes her go down the chain of command and makes her below the alpha female, once again she is subjected to her authority.

Because the liberal meme of "do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone" only applies to things they deem normal
Abort your child without the consent of the father? Her body, her choice
Jerk off to my little pony? Eww those pedophiles should be put in jail
Not that I'm condoning mlp, but liberals should

They're already trying to stop gynoids.

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/

keep this thread going all this self justification feels good

>Dat titty monster on the right

because those are the providers that are supposed to help women down from the cock carousel once they turn 30 and spend the rest of their lives taking care of them

The waifu age will not be stopped
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs.

Because more single guys mean more safety nets.