Is getting fucked in the ass actually worth the pain

Is getting fucked in the ass actually worth the pain

Depends on the person. some people like it, some don't. I personally believe it is not worth it by 10 landslides, but i mean you do you

some guys get a lot of pleasure from it, others find it uncomfortable. Its mind bendingly great once you get the hang of it

It's about satisfying your man and extracting his cum

I'm straight and I like it...
No need for big dick, 2 or 3 fingers are enough

Bareback? Let him cum inside or swallow after?

No pain if done right. Worth it,

depends

>I'm straight
I have some bad news... You aren't.

OH GOD YES

Depends on if your getting the gift of not.

How can I start?

1.Find a man with an erection,
2.drop your pants and bend over
2.he'll handle the rest

Lube and fingers
Just remember bigger doesn't exactly mean better

If you're not stupid and use lube you will most likely enjoy it after easing into it, gay or straight

But it really hurts if I stick a finger in

Your muscles will need to learn to relax.

Try home, get horny, finger, small stuff. lots of lube, take your time. You'll quickly see when you can take a dick (or dick size stuff) without pain.

If you feel pain, stop. Pain is your body telling you you are doing something wrong.

LUBE AND PATIENCE

Fuckin my ass rn, send me your Kik if you wanna watch

Yes the pain is the good part

Xraydad

if that's what you think is the good part, i'm so sorry

Can anyone here recommend an easier method of hitting my g-spot that won't tire me out so easily? I can hit it well but after going at it for 10 minutes my arms get really tired.

Buy a prostate toy like the aneros. You leave it in and it works your prostate

Thanks I'll have to look into that

in your case, yes.

Shoe_guy

YES. Trust me when I say it's the best. Recieving.

Depends on the person. It feels fucking amazing to me.

Also whether or not you can derive pleasure from it depends on whether or not you're psychologically accepting of it.

So much degeneracy in this thread

name and/or sauce of pic?

No idea

No.. dont im a maso i need it and if it doesnt hurt at all the dick isnt big enough

this

Only one way to find out!

Anal dosn't have to hurt if you are well prepared. So girl, if you wanna try it, let your partner strech your asshole with his fingers before he puts his cock in. Is it worth it? I dunno, that depends on you. I never tried it because I'm a man.

Totally worth it. But it shouldn't hurt too bad if you're lubed properly.

>Weird thing is that when it comes to dick size it's the opposite of how it works with women. Women prefer girth over length when fucked in the pussy - but when you're a guy getting fucked in the ass girth only makes it more uncomfortable but long cocks feel awesome

You gotta stretch that ring.

straight guy with no qualms here
best sex you can find if done gradually and right. unbeatable.

my 3rd ex gf before was the first to actively to with my ass. It felt good pretty soon since she was kind of a sex bomb anyway. She really really like to get her fingers up my ass, mostly while sitting in front of me on the bed jerking my dick. It felt very good though i'd say for me it was more kinky-hot than actual physical stimulation.
I expanded doing this to other gfs, they all like it so far. The hottest thing up to now was this one girl who was almost as tall as me. I kneeled on the bed in an upright position, she grabbed me with her one arm from behind and kissed my neckwhilst pressing her giant tits against my back, fingering my ass with her her hand. the feeling was indescribable

Use lube, go slow, practice taking bigger and bigger things. Shouldn't hurt.

Doesn't hurt very much and if you're into the idea of getting assfucked it's freaking awesome

Yes. It's like starting a business. In the beginning it feels like youre getting raped but if you persist you'll be rewarded with valuable experiences that most people will never have.

>did you mean to say
Is getting fucked in the ass actually worth the pleasure?

Mr. Longcock