Any1 knows what happened to fantano's channel?

Any1 knows what happened to fantano's channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCnxQ8o9RpqxGF2oLHcCn9VQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bye Everyone

GHOSTONY
PHANTASMO

theneedledrop

more like, theneckdrop amirite

fake news

>
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

youtube.com/channel/UCnxQ8o9RpqxGF2oLHcCn9VQ

He didn't need that many channels anyways.

Ĩauky

Wait, he had a third channel up? What did he even use it for?

to force his objective opinion on things like the narcissist he is

He's trying to get the big bucks, 20k a month + donations isn't enough for the fantano.

Kek

He exposed Spotify as the hacks they are. Got shut down.

Random low-production webcam commentary about stuff happening in the music industry. I liked it, no idea why it's being taken down. imo he should post that stuff on thatistheplan (which used to have similar content mixed in with the memes) but if that channel's demonetised then I understand why he'd make a new one.

nazdar

holy shit, it's real. why though? it wasn't terminated so he must have deleted it.

it was

It's probably because of the large amount of subscribers the channel received in a short space of time, leading the youtube algorithm to believe it's spam and therefore deleting the channel.

Why's YouTube so SHIT ?

btfo

it's probably this. god, they're so fucking stupid.

it's because he's associated with far right think tank organisation "Sup Forums"

This can't possibly be it

lame.

>5 mil on youtube in 6 months, never been done before

Won't even entertain this shit,not every house in miami is luxeryous, most of them aren't actually. Sort of sucks sitting with waterfront hotel and across the water is the SUPER SUPER RICH! people, such is life though :/, I had a good time.

this is a fucking outrage.

good riddance

That was the reason when it was taken down for the first time after existing for about a week.
I feel like some Fantano haters just mass flagged a few of the videos and/or reported copyright infringements which led to YouTube taking it down without looking into it.