Why is weed so fucking expensive...

Why is weed so fucking expensive? 1 joint that finishes fast as fuck cost $10 (dime bag) and it'll get you high for a few hours only.

$10 for 1 joint, wtf?

buy a bong

1 joint gets you high for a few hours
>being this lightweight

>weed
>expensive
pick one

nigger youre just getting ripped off
i smoke every day, every 2 hours
i pay less than $1 per gram of mids
maybe $2 per gram if its good

I get .7 grams for $10 for high grade. For mid grade I 2 grams for $10

how does that help? hakes it longer or you just spend less

It's only a little more expensive than cigarettes where I live.
A pack of cigarettes is around $8.30 where I live, so it's only a few dollars more and I get to get high.

Too high kek. For mid grade I get 2 grams for $10.

you take fat hits with less weed

its more economical

cheapest we can go is 60$ for 5g. wtf guys

stop buying from the people dealing to high schoolers maybe.

When you smoke a bong, you get a large volume of smoke all at once, and you get really high. Unless you have a party bowl and a group of friends smoking with you, it's more conservative to take snaps from a bong. That way you're not wasting any weed by letting it passively burn away like joints are notorious for.

but if you wanna get schmacked try a geeb (gravity bong), thats the most economical but it fucking kills your lungs

edibles hello?

>
eh hard to do so when all people i know are in highschool including me

1 gram of hash is 7$ in turkey
get on our level faggots

Agree. I pay like 9000 ollars a year on weed.

so you're on this website and under 18?

only 9k? what are you a fucking casual?

noup

Grow your own. Easy as fuck.

Grow your own you fucking professional victim. Take control of your life.

Not easy as fuck. You need a lot of time for maintenance and the equipment

>turkey
>get on our level
No thanks

0/10 unless you're literally picking up pounds and pounds at a time

i understand that you dont see yourself worthy of it, its ok

high for a few hours my dude you may consider yourself lucky when I smoke one i'm high for 15 minutes

If you're bitching about $10 dollars you need to focus more on getting a real fucking job user

Lern2 dab

sounds like you're paying a higher rate than average, could be your situation or could be your location, but
also you gotta consider what you're comparing it to. as far as drugs go, it's relatively cheap, if all you care about is dollars-spent-per-hour-mentally-affected, grow mushrooms.

Either way, stop smoking joints, they're an inefficient way to smoke. Get a piece, or better yet get a vape

its not expensive if u have a job really. its not like u will do it every day, once a week and from 1g you have whole month

ah but atleast its not crack. $10 of that shit gives you a bag the size of your pinky nail

Unless you're living in fucking Somalia or something you're talking shit.

Weed is nothing compared to coke. 10x more expensive and lasts 15 minutes.

A single snap bowl lasts me a couple of hours, I usually put about 0.07 grams.

Joints are dumb if you want to get high.

I buy an ounce every month for 180 and it gets me high all month. Literally wake and bake and hit the bong every time I'm sober for a month. My weed is super duper good tho. I also don't smoke more than I need. Keep your tolerance right.

A fucking men. You take a hit and just want to hit more of it too. Weed actually makes me feel fulfilled after I'm high and I don't want more.

Turkish hash is shit, it's not even full melt and it's made from shitty middle eastern ditch weed.

> don't smoke more than I need. Keep your tolerance right.

^This. I only smoke about a gram a day but I get really really stong weed. I know people who are spending 5x as much as me every day, they get just as stoned because they've fucked up their tolerance levels.
People think it's 'cool' to smoke a ton of weed, but in reality you're just wasting money.

gram a day is a lot. I smoke 0.3g every day and I grow my own.

Yup. If I feel myself not getting as high I'll even take a tolerance break for a day and then next day I'm getting high asfk again.

Self-control isn't a prevalent attribute among stoners.

That's my upper limit tbh, with 1g that would be me smoking all day morning til night.
On a work day, probably 0.2 from a few small smokes before bed.

South america sells cheap af

nigga just buy some seeds and grow ur own shiet

Anybody here Australian?

Vaporize it and you will get far higher for far longer using less herb. and gardening takes time and practice, and even drying and curing can be difficult for people who didn't study a bit

>Vaporize it and you will get far higher for far longer using less herb
Can confirm. Vaporizing got me pretty high when I had a higher tolerance. You can probably get by using less herb, too, but only if you use in moderation.

Hey lads, wanna help me out? I don't think I'm doing this right. I'm snorting and I feel like it's not really doing anything. I'm taking small doses though, like 100 mg or less, because it's my first time. I can feel it in my throat but I'm not really snorting that hard.

buy some seeds and an LED and / or HPS bulb

My vaporizer was the best investment I ever made. I can get high with 1/4th the normal amount of weed and my lungs are clean. Before I was wheezing all the time.

i get 1 fucking g for 10€

growing your own weed is as easy as maintaining any other plant you grow, if you can't grow for your own personal use, you are beyond lazy.

The weed in Syria was the best, man. It was both cheap and was of great quality. I miss those days. I wish I could go back to my place and smoke weed all day long like nothing has happened.

Right on. I used to get a sore throat from smoking so much. Now it's real smooth unless I've got a cold or something.

a lot of people smoke for different reasons I dab anywhere between .1 - .5 a day to shut my immune system up and quiet my pain, but I guess i am not going strictly for a high.

this is what real hash looks like when you smoke it, not those black balls of poop

Coloradofag here. Weed is about $10-$15 a gram here for legal stuff. Strong as fuck so worth it

Because its illegal. Risk vs Reward

same for me, where do you live?

Talking shit or living in Nepal or something.

I got around 500grams of insane weed in nepal for basically a pack of cigarettes, nudes from my phone and promise to show them how euros smoke.

Here in Germany I play 40 euros for ~5 gram of really really good haze.

reported

hamburg, germany

Come to Cologne or Aachen.
Anything close to the netherlands. Its less expensive.
But I heard Hamburg has bomb ass weed and other drugs thanks to the international marine port.

you think weed is expensive? come talk to me when you're railing 8 balls off strippers asses and use the word expensive.

cunt.

Not our fault you want to blow your meager savings on something that only lasts for a minute.

cocaine is such a dumb fucking drug, no satisfaction, just a dummy high that leaves you longing for more and robs your wallet.

u r dead ass right sir

thats that bubble hash, thats my shit
I love the stuff except rip your tolerance

If only I had any savings left. The 3 B's will be the death of me.

Beer, blow, and bitches.

I should be dead by now. Instead I'm a single 32 year old male, high on coke and drunk at 5am telling a bunch of teenagers on the internet about how awesome cocaine is.

Kill me now.

Uh, here in Amsterdam I pay 2.70 per gram for hash and 4 euro for good quality weed

You spend alot more weed with a bong

it's all i smoke and good oil ive been smoking dabs for years and feel like i get high every hit. i don't like being at the point most of the time where i take one mediocre dab and feel like i can't drive for hours anyway.

>having this shit weed
if you're not getting high for a few hours, your weed is trash. End of story.

does any vape do? and where the fuck do you get weed juice

Highschoolers are all in their 20s now because they all get held back several years. I knew a 15 year old in elementary school wasn't retarded just a dumb fuck that didnt do shit.
Guuuuueeeeesssss the raaaaaAAAAAce

My family makes 140k collectively a year and right now we only have 32$ in our life savings.
Wanna know why?
Medical bills because fagmuricastan

Reporting from India, it's 22$ for 100 g here

Roll with some tobacco if you don't already do. Grind everything finely and take your time on rolling the joint to perfection. Use a pen or something similar and a few hits with the filter on the table to stuff it nice and evenly. Then light it up long and even enough so that the whole herb at the front glows. Then enjoy it with hits from 3-8 sec and if you have a bong, smoke the joint trough it at some point for an extra kick.

nope south africa
good weed, for even better prices
living here is cheap as fuck aswell
>$3 for a pack of smokes

Start vaping wax/shatter fool