Drawthread: Long Drive Home Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqzhC8ydk3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you, Soren.

requesting a character struggling in a yoga pose

Requesting mama peach washing a shota toad's dick clean from smegma. She should hug him from behind with her breasts resting on his shoulders.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

same shit every thread. go commission someone.

drake here, taking a request or two.

how about this?

Sure thing.

=~= ill never understand how to get nice peach skin tones w.e ill try and recolor later night everyone

I like that

Got an art blog?

uh i can make one lol not exactly happy with my old one but ill probs be more active in draw threads from now on

I've been drawing this fucking cowboy for hours now help. What're you guys working on rn?

>
Try get more of a yellow tone going. You're really close, but it's just a little dull of a color currently.

thanks for the advice i'll try that in the morning

turned out trash but w/e

I'm really digging your creativity with combining elements from completely opposite genres. That skullsword is pretty fucking cool. So he's like a cowboy swordsman, right? do an apache as well, would be pretty badass

Just finishing up my last post for the night. Tinker got drunk and requested I draw her like one of my french girls. This is the last thing I'm doing tonight.

Sample skin tones from real photos and try to understand how they fall on the curve. You can start getting an idea of how form predictable shapes. On the firealpaca color chooser, they something like the right half of a downard-opening parobola on the brightness and saturation curve, with a bit of travel from yellow to red as you go.

Anime shading for really pale characters seems to start toward the yellow-red for the light part, and then wraps around to the darker grey version violet-red range, but this varies by skin tone. Experiment! It's the only way you'll get better.

Also, seconding , do you have an art blog?

>trying to fall asleep thrice
>phone calls
kms tbh fam

might take a request or two until i pass out again

Draw 1 whole baguette, please.

request you turn off fone

1 (one) baguette

can't do, because it's important phone calls.
as if friends would call me. hahaha.
gottem.

Why is it so hard to draw things that look good?

this wasnt for me but did it anyways. une baguette

Because we are all trash nigga.

you should probably kill yourself fam

I mean you're not wrong

good fucking idea. that would also unclock permanent sleep.

Thank you both.

For those whom it may concern, showcase your waifus.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zqzhC8ydk3Q

/r/ Autzen, the autistic Buizel character bedwetting, wearing the same romper, diapered or not

>tfw not bold enough to show off thread waifu
here have kurisu-tina instead

i agree

in case you're still there i went ahead and made a new one flower-field-hec tumblr com

followed, ty. gonna sleep now, nn

>I think I may have an idea, but i'll keep it to myself.
My waifu is the one who wouldn't mind drawing with me. But i'm not at that point yet.

Damn right I ain't wrong nigga.

smae night

thank you, friend.
also, do not fret, for you will eventually find the ultimate waifu!

phosphora is best girl. gonna head off for now.

eternal slumber is one hell of a drug, or so i've heard

I just hope it'll be soon.
take care.

Mouse boy here, taking a lucky request after this replay.

wait. a drug? my parents taught me those are bad.

just have a bit more patience, satan.

a sexy potato

A sexy blonde woman having both of her breasts suckled on by 2 men.

don't go public about it, at least not in this community. you know there will undoubtedly be drama, as that always ensues when someone even thinks about sneezing.

A sexy tomato

dregs are fun okay? you shut your hole c:

open

i mean
yes

does that mean my parents lied to me all this time? what else did they might lie about...

your grandparents

Here's your potato, you're welcome.
Mouse fago always delivere.

oh, so basically my whole life is a lie?

das some hot potato. thank you, drawfriend.

what you gotta do here to get some requests? i forgot.

open request

you show dick

Mice feggy here, if you post a really, really huge and perfect tits, I'll do your lovely request.

Requesting anything cute please if you don't mind drawing for a repeat requester or drawing her again

>implying i wear pants in the first place
but wait, that doesn't seem right. wasn't it something about t h i c c that attracted the masses?

ahahahaha

Draw this guy screeching "What do you mean we're out of bread" at a elf wearing plate armour.

spoopy furry

don't feed him. he's been doing this so long he could have sucked dicks at less than a dollar a pop and been able to scrape the money together for a commission.

burn

Maybe, but it also a fact of science.
A
god
damn
fact

new drawfag here, taking simple requests (or complicated ones, but it might not come out so good). I can do pencil and paper or use a drawing pad (you decide), but I'm better with the pencil.

Who are you?

Art examples pls.

Just some guy who came here to learn to draw .I'm taking requests that way I'll draw a variety of things so I learn faster :)

Okay here's an example from when an user asked me to draw an elephant.I know I'm not very good but hopefully I'll learn and get better with practice :)

Aquesty you really need to do skeletons
That's the main step to git gud

I do that sometimes but I've also been told I need to practice stuff that I wouldn't normally draw to learn what details to pay attention to when drawing. Also I don't know who Aquesty is but that's not me.

Long drive but no driver
wot

You should practice breaking things down to their basic forms. Understanding their geometry will give you a better sense of of how to draw and stylize characters. Here, this is from Cartoon Animation by Preston Blair, a handy book for anyone learning to draw cartoons. It's a cheap buy, but finding a PDF isn't that hard if you want a copy.

taking requests

I have a book kinda like this, more or less teaches the same principles but it's more oriented toward superhero comics.

Stop being greeen nigga

draw generic being a tease

>tfw ur just unhappy.

Pick a section of this map and give it a color.
Wanna talk about it, Fam?

there's nothing to talk about.

you will pay the drinks tonight, right? user-kun?

tits

Eh.

Whoops wrong file, I wasn't going to comply because I've done this so many times already

Make that 8 lass

get cozy at a fireplace
optional: no clothes

gib succ

E, it's great to see you around again. How are you?

you and that comrade fella cuddled up in bear fur.

open

Futa E jacking off, biting her lower lip.

I don't know if you are still here. Even though I would like to thank you for the offer, I sadly have to decline. Your artstyle looks too sketchy and I look for a delivery with somewhat refined lines.

>swordbro request

>only Swordbro is into futa
Nice meme.

open btw

why tho
there usually is, unless you're depressed for no reason