Found a fuck ton of wild hemp near where I live, anyway to make it potent enough to be worth smoking...

Found a fuck ton of wild hemp near where I live, anyway to make it potent enough to be worth smoking? Never tried weed before

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_cannabis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could try plugging it - usually works faster and requires less than smoking in my experience.

start a bon fire in your living room with it and breathe heavily

>bonfire
>living room

You know there's a difference between hemp and weed, right?

burning down the house

Really? What's the difference?

It's like the difference between heirloom tomatoes rather than the difference between potato and tomato.

that hemp cannot make you high

Take the seeds and grow it.

just focus on this.

To get high off of "Weed" you need to smoke the "buds" or the flowers. Hemp plants are a species of cannabis that as far as im aware have little to no buds. just a very low thc count.

Thanks
Ok.
Wtf

Go ahead, smoke it. Hopefully it will turn out to be nightshade and you can remove yourself from the genepool.

is that unappreciated trips i see?

Hemp has mostly CBD, which doesn't make you high or stoned. It's great for medicinal purposes though. Hemp contains virtually no THC.
Cannabis however does contain THC. Which gets you high/stoned.
They're a different species of plants.

Just like your fine dubs sir

Duo then which one is the real ganja?

What do you mean wtf? That's pretty much what it is. Hemp is like a strain, not a different plant.

here op en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_cannabis

this is more about the hemp

They aren't a different species wtf

Aaah. That explains it. I said wtf 'coz i didn't get what you were trying to say.

Oh I see. It wasn't exactly clear sorry.

Np bro, free information :)

Stop being cheap and just buy a 10 dollar bag of real weed and smoke that.

No. Simply not enough thc in it. But you could make a small fortune extracting the CBD from it and making oils and edibles.