How smart is Sup Forums? This is not possible to solve, but we can have fun trying to anyway, right?

How smart is Sup Forums? This is not possible to solve, but we can have fun trying to anyway, right?

it's 19, it says it right there
/thread

19 what? 19 chickens?

depends on your screen
at my screen its 38,6 cm2

niggers

Doesnt matter what 19.

im assuming it a reference in size to compare to the other sides. it could be any unit of measurement.just guessing tho

Calculate ratios and angles from the figure.
Estimate margin error.

going full autism on this, give me 3 minutes

i have to leave for work in 15 min and i want to see this

big enough to pen up all the niggers then gun them down

Measure length with the ruler , attach 19X lengths to other sides. split into 2 triangles, find area.

depending how accurate measurements are, u will get accurate area

bamp

Or find angles and formula that has angles in it to find triangle sides etc etc etc

god dammit this is where I'm at so far. I'm so lazy I mean I've done 80% of the work already and I want to finish but my brain is like "fuck this shit"

forgot image

forgot attachment cunt

i can give you the rest of the sides if you guys want to figure it out. I would assume that the right side is a straight line and do the work from there since you'll be close enough if you do that. remember area of a triangle is 1/2bh

alright Sup Forums, its anyone's game now to figure out the area.

>guys want to figure it out. I would assume that the right side is a straight line and do the work from there since you'll be close enough if you do that. remember area of a triangle is 1/2bh
>>>
> Anonymous 07/14/17(Fri)06:17:06 No.738842446 ▶
>File: 1500028835788s.png (39 KB, 250x188)
> (You)
> (You)
>alright Sup Forums, its anyone's game now to figure out the area.

inner autist in me couldn't leave it alone

problem with that way of doing it is you cannot guarentee that those right angles you've dropped from the sides are right angles.