Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/airbnb-host-5000-fine-canceling-over-race/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/11/trump-jr-burns-gop-defenders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupidity.

Why expect anything else

>Stupidity.

Yeah but is it really possible to be that retarded? He must have consulted with someone before.

His reps said it was for transparency. Some news paper was going to run the story, so they figured that by releasing the emails themselves it would give them a sort of "preemptive damage control."

plus, it lets them potentially isolate it to Donald Jr. They get him doing to rounds, make him the face of the scandal, and he can take the hit in the public mind which (at least they hope) will prevent people from connecting it to the administration.

Not that many people since part of the meetings nature would be discretion.

It's quite possible he was advised not to go. Then he went anyways.

Or that what little advice he sought was bad, and he was told to go for it.

In the end it was stupidity. Ignorance or arrogance pushing it along.

He wasn't alone at the meeting.

Donnie's campaign manager (Paul Manafort) and his son in law and advisor (Jared Kushner) were there.

There's no voiding the link, the sole purpose of the meet was info to discredit the opposing candidate.

why stupidity? why bad advice?

he himself keeps asserting that what they did was logical. the Russians offered them "dirt" on Hillary and cooperation with their campaign. in their own words, they thought it would be absurd not to pursue that opportunity.

whats the issue? their are allegations that the trump administration cooperated with the Russian government to help win the election. this email chain demonstrates the avenue in which contact was first made.

to just call it stupidity makes me think this thread is another trumpgeneral effort to undermine real discussion about the issue. fucking damage control at its most complicated.

>get info on opposition
Non american here, but is that actually illegal? He wasn't a public servent at the time of the meeting. What's the sticking point about thos meeting?

that's what I'm saying tho; Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner aren't making the rounds. They keep having Donald Jr explain everything, so if they cant get the spin to go in their favor they can just blame it all on Donald Jr since the American public now associates his face with the problem.

its most likely that the trump administration cooperated with the Russian government. this is what the establishment of a channel looks like. its the first step on a rough road of us figuring out what happened and how it happened.

and to say the sole purpose of the meet was to "discredit the opposing candidate" is exactly why you need to read the emails yourself. but tbh fam, I'm pretty sure you are a stormfag for the trump and this thread is meant to draw attention away from the issue.

Because it was a stupid meeting to take.

>in their own words, they thought it would be absurd not to pursue that opportunity.

And therein lies the stupidity. They even thought it would be stupid not to, and if with seeing the fruits of the meeting, al it's brought about now, if you can't see it was stupid to go, you are stupid too.

It happened two weeks after he got the nomination. He was a candidate in a presidential campaign.

Ethics and laws apply while only running, user.

There only one thing I never got about Trump and his supporters. Did none of them realize that Trump dosn't give a flying fuck about poor people aka the guys who voted for him.

>In the end it was stupidity. Ignorance or arrogance pushing it along.

No more House of Cards and Game of Thrones for that idiot.

How will he ever recover?

Sure, it was the children, that's what they met about.

genetics

It didn't seem like it was that bad to me, basically some chick emailed him and said she had dirt, he got there, she had no dirt.

Am i missing something? I figured for there to be collusion there had to be a clear "i'll scratch your back you scratch mine" this email doesn't seem indicative of that.

he's not a democrat.

it depends on what kind of information and how it was obtained. for example, the DNC hacks which were linked to the Russian government. if the Russians planned on launching a cyber campaign against a US political party in an effort to help another US political party, if the benefiting party had knowledge of this and colluded it would be incredibly illegal.

plus, you have to understand that the issue is about more than just if laws were broken. even if he manages to be found having broken no laws, his collusion with a foreign power to affect the outcome of a US election has a lot of moral issues. right now, tbh, that is the primary focus of the discussion in America. especially when you consider all the stuff he vilified his opponent for, and now he is potentially guilty of himself to an extreme extent.

>Did none of them realize that Trump dosn't give a flying fuck about poor people aka the guys who voted for him.

It's in the nature or Republicans not to give a shit about poor people. What you probably are talking about is his fellowship of poor white working class voters. My guess is that a good part of them is retarded. The other part just hopes he will get them jobs after they were let down for 40 years by all other administrations.

sad

True, there's hipocrisy to point out there as well.

yawn
still mad about that election huh kid.

>without the exclamation mark, the trips were wasted

no you fucking magapede, they met about a lot of shit and not just "dirt on Hillary." they discussed possible ways the Russian government to assist in the election and one of the emails suggests that they might have known about the Russian cyberterrorism.

not a fag like you.

y u mad?

why to exaggerate kid

Des

Pa

Cito

sad

That meeting happen a year ago.

Long before there was a President Trump.

To the leftist media, all Russians work for the Kremlin.

>still mad about that election huh kid.
>kid

I'm 35.

sure you are.

no, just the Russians that claim to be working for the Kremlin.

there is more evidence in the emails for collusion than in the emails you people decried Hillary for. the point is, a foreign power challenged the sovereignty of our country and instead of figuring out what to do about it and how it happened, you and your ilk just want to feel like you had a total victory.

link related. we president now, right magapede?

cbsnews.com/news/airbnb-host-5000-fine-canceling-over-race/

And why are none of you focusing on the fact that their was dirt on Clinton? You keep acting like your side wasn't looking for every angle possible. You're still crying about tax statements etc. When the information on Hillary did leak you responded the exact same way the Trump team is now, but where were you then? The dial standards both side maintain just leads to continually obfuscate the real problem: Governtment hasn't really done much for any of is for a very long time.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/11/trump-jr-burns-gop-defenders.html

>liberal media

I really like it when this is downplayed, chuckle every time.

Oh look, shills.

sad.

But there wasn't.

Trump Jr even said they provided no meaningful info.

You mean like Obama who forced us to participate in health care but made it optional for the companies who deliver the service. Tell me he was for the people and not wall st.

can you please link to the email in question? the problem "my side" had was that there were grand leaps of faith you people kept taking. an email had some suspicious stuff in it, and you create a conspiracy about child sex slaves in a pizzeria.

but as a more direct question, do you think his collusion with the Russian government in order to obtain this so-called dirt was an OK thing to do?

>red handed
Hey why aren't liberals caught red-handed for spending MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars investigating an issue that clearly never existed?

Sounds like palm-greasing bullshit to me.

You Fucking child, who's talking about Obama?!

Stop with this logical thinking. The witch hunt must go on

delivered to the ins. companies on a silver platter.

maybe the reason Hillary lost is because you liberals are far too arrogant and self-righteous.

I'm not even an amerifat or right-wing but I'd have voted for him just to watch you liberals cry in the streets.
I felt so much joy reading through your "heartbreaking" facebook posts and drinking in your tears in the months after the election. You were so fucking CERTAIN she'd win that the result was that much more hilarious.

still mad about that election.

Breaking news: 1 other person (russian agent) was in the room with the lawyer and trump Jr. If kushner didn't have the agents name on his third update of his security clearance forms, he will have to update it a 4th time.

I know!

Once I mugged this lady and a cop saw but the lady already told me she had no money!

I mean Wtf, nothing happened anyways!

No, not even a little bit. Which is why nothing is coming of it.

she lost because nobody likes a feminist.

>and you create a conspiracy about child sex slaves in a pizzeria.
This will never cease to crack me up
I lost a great deal of respect for a friend that day because he just believed it without any proof whatsoever, completely foregoing common sense

>voting just to spite other people

No, YOU'RE the reason Donnie won.

Nepotism never pays out. Stuff like that happens when you hand out responsibility like that to some inbred retards like the trumps. I guess that won't be the last time Uday and/or Usay Trump will fuck up. Hell, it's just a matter of time until the rest of the Trump spawn Cesare and Lucrezia will have gov jobs too.

>>get info on opposition
>Non american here, but is that actually illegal? He wasn't a public servent at the time of the meeting. What's the sticking point about thos meeting?

Remains to be seen but as for the question of Russian/American collusion, there was.

but yet the Russian thing solders on.

End doesn't justify the means in this case. We're still (for now) a country of laws. Even though trumpettes yell and scream about "activist judges" when they lose a case.

Prove to me it was the Russian "government" and I'll show you an email.

and I love the fact you cry constantly about it.

>forced us to participate in health care

how? do you file taxes? you do understand that you don't have to pay the fine for not having health coverage if you make less than 35k a year. and if you make more money than that, the fine is scaled based on your total income OVER 35k and what the healthcare market looks like in your state. if you elect to not have healthcare, your fine could be as low as 65 USD for the entire year.

the goal was to ensure that people who could afford healthcare were getting covered instead of using their wealth to pay out of pocket, something lower income americans have no choice for.

Cause that's verifiable.

See the question is not how much you like a story, but how much weight it carries.

>but I'd have voted for him just to watch you liberals cry in the streets.
People like you is why democracy tends to be a mess
Voting for your government is about the most significant thing you do in your life, and you'd use your vote to satisfy shit-tier feelings like spite

You vote to spite other people.

You lost already, other people decide your vote.

>voting from emotion
I though it was only liberals who did that.

You ignorant Sup Forums tards. Lurk in Sup Forums more. It was a FUCKING SETUP by the globalists which Obummer and Lyncherself facilitated. Grow up.

And I lost my plan and my rates crippled.

sad

lol no butthurt libs and dems are running out of steam. They are trying to push the gratuity law to impeach and they'll fail harder than shillerys campaign. Give it a month and theyll jump onto the next tantrum train.

prove to me Hillary did anything wrong, and ill show you the "Russian government" proof.

also, just fyi, you make a claim first and I asked for support of you claim. if you then demand that I provide support for another issue before you will support your claim, that is tantamount to you admitting your claim is unverifiable.

>Lurk in Sup Forums more
Who would willingly do such a thing

Obama made the mistake of collaborating with the republicans. It was a weak bill due to their little "tweaks", and then the repubs systematically weakened it further with additional bills.
They doomed the ACA on purpose. They don't give a shit about anything but "beating Obama"

Again, stupidity.

They shouldn't have gone. I get offered illicit shit all day, I don't jump for it.

actually, you lost. Keep dreaming pal. Maybe someday Hillary will make another run

what state are you in? do you know that are states whose governors have refused to accept federal money to help subsidize plans? their goal, of course, is to make people like you upset because your plan got kinked but instead of blaming local leadership you just blame the black guy.

For a conspiracy charge to stick, it must be proven that two or more individuals met with the intent of committing a crime. Even if no crime was committed, the intent will screw him.

taking from the will of the people.
isn't that what you're complaining about now.

There was what? PUT THE CNN KOOLAID DOWN.

ITT CTR 2.0

it carries weight only for the weak.

>thehill.com
>news site

Post an inforwars article about stuff they add to drinking water next.

He knows they all need punishment.

Sup Forums is legit news now. Google is even citing it.

>>but I'd have voted for him just to watch you liberals cry in the streets.
>People like you is why democracy tends to be a mess
>Voting for your government is about the most significant thing you do in your life, and you'd use your vote to satisfy shit-tier feelings like spite

Exactly. Being a selfish, shitty person with shitty values isn't something to boast about.

and?

Only difference between Hillary and Donald is that he's a worse liar.

If you think the corporate world (and foreign interests) didn't finance like 90% of hillary and obama's campaign, you're fucking blind (and can't read fact sheets).

The Clintons are scum. Enjoy your loss.

What would be the point of setting up Trump if it only comes out 9 month after the election?

Let me guess they knew were going to lose and planted a landmine that would blow up after the election to win the elect to well...but her emails!

Why? Because he knew he couldn't win without cheating. Exact same reasons republicans use gerrymandering.

Exact same reason trump threads get spammed with ugly pictures. They can't in a fair fight.

If someone said they had dirt on Hildamort I wouldn't fault anyone for falling for it. The globalists must be stopped at any cost.

>Hillary is a crook too
>she is a liar
>there is no proof because she is so good at lying
>Donald is a criminal
>he is a liar
>there is overwhelming proof he is a liar and a criminal but it doesn't matter because Hillary is better at lying than him and she is worse because she got rid of all the proof

kek

The people in government are pretty weak I guess.

>the DNC hacks which were linked to the Russian government

No they weren't and all of those "hurr 17 intelligence agencies" have all redacted their opinions on that.

Fucking cat murderers. In the old times Sup Forums would have hunted them down!

If Hillary is so much smarter then maybe you should have voted for her.

In the end they seem equally corrupt yet not equally competent? I'll take the one who isn't an idiot.

sure kid.
didn't want to hear how progressive we are while taxes and health care went through the roof.

Hildamort IS a criminal guilty of selling our countries sovereignty for favor/cash. Trump is just a loose cannon patriot businessman.

sure you do

Yes of course, Donnie Jr. was a crusader who only saw an opportunity to fight the globalists.

But taxes were raised anyways. So good job.

sad

>there is more evidence in the emails for collusion than in the emails you people decried Hillary for

Wrong again. There were emails from Donna Brazile (who subsequently got fired) that were full of blatant collusion not to mention the mountain of emails from major media outlets like CNN, Vice, and the NY Times promising to do whatever they could (even outside the bounds of morals and ethics) to get her elected.

All that versus an email trail where one Russian made vague and ambiguous references to having "dirt" on Hillary.

You really need some perspective pal.

sad

Russia gives Trump a gift

Trump owes Russia

This is why it's illegal. This is why Trump and JR are traitors. We cannot have a president that owes his presidency to a foreign state