My girlfriend wants to go to a shitty indie festival next week. Its on a beach, 300km away with nothing around...

My girlfriend wants to go to a shitty indie festival next week. Its on a beach, 300km away with nothing around, you actually have to go camping.

Shit is expensive and I dont want to go there, what would you do? Im not sure, if I say no, she may find a girl friend and go with her instead, and that would be worse.

Just go, get super fucked up and "accidentally" run off and disappear for a while and bang some random chick in her tent

You can find ways to have fun. Just enjoy some pot or alcohol with your girl. Camping is fun and festival camping is literally just you're tent and car parked next to hundreds of other tents and cars and everyone is always down to do something interesting or fun.

stop with the fucking aspie talk and go have some fun - get drunk get fucked be social

>Just enjoy some pot
This is solid advice regardless.

yez smoke pot yez feelgood

>Its on a beach, 300km away with nothing around, you actually have to go camping.

Sounds like bad times, just close the binds and keep lurking Sup Forums until you die.

I dont really like to get social with unknown people, specially other guys who always come near me just to approach/talk with my gf

Its always the same, it seems they are talking to you, but thats just an easy excuse for getting near her.

sounds nice
go there and camp

Go and have fun user, a beach party should be pretty sweet as long as your chick is a proper slut youll have a blast dumpin loads on her all weekend then come on Sup Forums everyday post a thread and moan about how shit it was for the next few years

damn she must be hot

There are times I wish I had a 5-6/10 gf instead. Trust me.

Most of the guys these times are like monkeys when they see a girl

Just find someone else, pussy.

If you can't openly talk about that with her, if she doesn't respect your no or if you don't or can't trust her being there without you, your relationship is fundamentally flawed and prepped for destruction.

Holy shit you sound like a whiny little bitch, your gf should dump your ass and go find someone that enjoys life.

I'll go for you user, i will look after her and fuck her as often as possible just for you to make sure shes having a great time I will also only cum in her mouth and ass for the whole time so you dont have to worry about having to raise my son its either you or me user someone has to fuck her tell me whos it going to be bitch fucking tell me

Camp in her ass user

post her or ur not getting any help bud

After being on this skid mark of the underpants of society website for 12 years, I detect a troll.

But if not -

Get your self together you faggot, the whole point of being in a relationship is working together as a team, you may not enjoy the festival as it's what she wants to do, but her watching you at your windows 98 computer whilst you masturbate to "pics you shouldn't share" is just as bad for her.

Get a life you sad neckbeard fuck.

>300 kms away
Oh you mean nature? Or do you like concrete and traffic?
>everything is expensive
That's why you buy stuff in city where it's cheap and take it with you.

Honestly you're such a fucking whiner that I hope your gf leaves your ass at home and finds someone fun to camp with.

I'm presuming you won't be able to get a handle on your mood and act in the mature way every man should aim for, so here's a hack:

Flip your mood. Go with the intention of having a better time than her. If you manage to enjoy yourself in the manner she wants to enjoy herself, but you do so better than she does, you'll have gained the upper hand in future decision making, at least for a short time.

What is the theme of the festival ,where are you from?

Big Kek

Guess op expected us to take his side on this one, he's not saying much.

what's the festival called?
and pics of gf

say some shit like "she's taken" and she'll want to fuck you right there. I know from experience

>windows 98 computer
That was fucking savage mate