Show your weed and location

Show your weed and location.
Melbourne

Netherlands

Where from? I used to live in The Netherlands.

File too large... maybe cause weed too good?

wifi og live resin, so cal

Michigan

Germany

First growing try its female

What setup is this? I see a scrog net, I can't tell how many plants or the training involved.

Nice bro.

Next time try topping the plant once it has 4 - 6 nodes depending on the root growth.

if you have a nice light, you can try mainlining it too.

yo shit dude, i just moved into germany this summer, still new to shit. how do i get weed here? already month without smoking, i feel like i would kill someone for a joint rn.

not a bad idea either if you do a little bit of defoliation it is getting bushy.

That is a single plant. There is a net but it's not being used as a SCROG net per se. The net is there as a training tool. As the plant grows the branches get pulled out wider and wider through the holes of the net to help shape the plant. They aren't woven into the net like a scrog.

I don't know where you live but in most of the big city's the train stations should always have dealers around just look out

did you top / fim, mainline... anything like that?

Siegerland, dont want to give the exact city.

Topped. And when it was big enough I topped all the tops again and flowered

And it's in DWC

Poorly trimmed, but doesn't look too bad otherwise.
Goodies :)

Mine is White Amnesia (WW x Amnesia) that I picked up yesterday. It has a nice sour citrus taste with hints of earth and pine. I bangs.

Melbourne FL?

Yeah I knew there was nice even distribution.

I prefer some topping / mainling. The buds are more even, especially with your scrog net. People go for those christmas tree nugs where it is one giant cola, but I'd take a little smaller, denser more even nugs any time. Bigger overall yield usually too. Some people take the middle ground and top once which is fine too, but to each his own.

Quite sativa, hope you aren't prone to anxiety attacks

this is not necessarily true at all, i've seen too many testing results and tried too many.

harlequin is sativa and it is the opposite of a panic attack.

When you are dealing with smaller lamps like a 315 lec or a 600w hid you really need to focus on growing a very even and level plant to maximize your light intensity. Having the light an extra one foot away can halve your light intensity.

Melbourne Australia mate. Sorry to disappoint ;)

> WTF?
TRUE WATCHES TO $ 0?

wat

Ask damn. I'm in Orlando but go over to Melbourne fl weekly lol

Thx for the advice

Oi bruz u got a stick I can buy?

I think it's true regardless of light size. This is what outdoor growers do not worry about lol.

I do will hope its sativa or somebody needs to explain me something...

Wickr me on Bigdude42 cuz

Indica you mean? Sativa stresses me out personally.

My setup in Mexico

Sativa is more heady and enegizing, thus people may have more of a tendency for running thoughts / paranoia / panic (attacks) when ingesting a sativa strain. But it can happen with any weed.

Show your weed folks!