WHY ARE AMERICANS A BUNCH OF FAT OBESE CUNTS

WHY ARE AMERICANS A BUNCH OF FAT OBESE CUNTS

Cheap, low quality food.

Next question.

who wants to know?

Why did the chicken cross the road ?

i dunno why are europeans so poor?

To commit suicide, and wordplay.

Because it only takes one of us to get up at slap you in your eurofag mouth so it doesn't matter if you're surrounded by fat fucks

You're forgetting we have spics and niggers?

Chill out madafakas trump will make burgerland great again

This is very true. I visited the US last year and every fucking person I saw was fat as fuck. Inb4 " they where probably tourists" they all had full american accents. I could tell by the way that they slaughter the English language.

Why are Americans such cucks? They watch their mothers and sisters suck black cock almost daily whilst they sit in the corner and jerk their micro cocks.

Because, corn.

You look like a proud american.

because inventions were made to allow for fat people to transport themselves around instead of working on ways to actually drop the weight. Also that fat has been perpetrated as the bad guy and not short chained carbohydrates.

> Being able to see through my monitor
> Are you the infamous hacker Sup Forums?

You have to put the amount of people that live in America compared to those little gay European countries

> Gay European countries
> America literally ripped from European culture

Listen, you're the retarded cousin not us got it, you have linguistics, we have everything else so have your tea and then get on your knees to suck the seed out of these balls that's been fermenting since 1776 since you seem to fancy the specific taste

I only saw niggers in Georgia.

Oh look, another edgy 'Murica hate thread. Fucking summerfag.

Really triggered you didn't i, americuck?

No respectable army would allow capes. Whoever that is in the picture is a fucking idiot.

> WTF?
TRUE WATCHES TO $ 0?

>can't come back with an original comeback so has to green text exactly what u say

Low education. They're simply deluded. All fat people are like this.

>Best and largest variety of junk food.
>Work extremely shitty job, still make a lot of money.
(if anyone disagrees they are from one of the few good Euro countries, NZ/AUS or North America. Therefore their point is moot.

It's simple.

It wasn't a comeback it was a fact, daft lad.

processed food and sugar