nigger hate thread

thank you

story behind this?

you took that pic

please a higher resolution one.
640x480 I can't read anything

>that second shot just to make sure
niggers for ya
From my intellectual deduction I can tell you he either nigged his tribe, or he was from a different tribe of nigs

bikes? who said 'bikes'?

you're the best

rolling for

kek

Fuck niggers
/thread

AOOOH GAWD DAHMIT

I could see myself falling in love with this niggeresse

my sister found out I'm racist.

so she asked me some pics to show to her sons to make them understand that niggers gonna nig nog, and that a nigger should never be trusted.

I handed her my coon coon pics stash, a few hundred pics/vids downloaded from Sup Forums in the last months.

>tldr, I'm always happy with this kind of threads, because they make me help my sister in children education.

top tier one for today:

yes, exactly her

never forget the Jewish plans

more? that's a cute ass monkey i wouldn't mind assfucking

Most of them are dumb and fat

i would cum all over that face

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Her face says tan latina. body says nigger

when da cwak wock hi my nigge

Classic

fucking kek

fuck my sides in orbit

why would you ever stick your dick in that pile of shit

awesome

That's actually a great turn of phrase joke.
It's sad that most racist jokes go the completely insulting route, which is why I don't go on these threads.
However this comic was pure gold.

Toppest of keks.

fucking underated! omg

Actually, tests have shown that EVERYONE is biased against blacks when it comes to shooting them. Everyone hates the fucking monkeys and finds them more dangerous than every other race. Saying "whites" are biased is ignoring the truth for the sake of bullshit

Honestly I think that guy was just trying to shoot that flying logo buzzing around. Third world people are very superstitious they prolly thought it was black magic.

Nerve gas

Are you actually retarded?

whoever made this must be really really stupid

Because I'm hungover and missed it, I also meant that even black people/black cops are more likely to shoot other blacks. Simply, everyone perceives them as more of a threat than any other color, probably because they look perpetually dumb and angry and because of statistical experience

Observe how the negroid, even in it's death throes, will instinctively grab for its muh dik.