no I have performed anal rape many times though

like part one was so enthralling

So who pays you to be a rapist?

No. That's my friend hairyngross23.

Pic is not me

Go fuck yourself nigger

>professional rapist
>"Here's $50, go force your prick in that person's ass."

That's more or less how it works, except I would never work for that little money

bitch thats the king ass ripper. dont you dare impersonate him

Have you ever raped a trap?
>do you want to ;)?

Do you put the condom on before or during?

Do you use a rubber band to hold it on?

Do you advertise?
>"This PBS program was brought to you by Randy >the Rapist: Fucking San Francisco senseless"

What ages have you raped? Have you raped both genders?

Answer my question you pathetic dweeb

OP got v&
This is now a ylyl thread

So... you get paid to rape? Who hired you into this role and do you get paid taxable or under the table?

Or did you mean you're a professional MC and you get paid to rap. Not rape?

I get paid for my services

youngest was 17, I think the oldest was maybe mid fifties. I only rape women, not a faggot

No and no

It is taxable but not exactly legit. Myself and three others are paid per contract as "security contractors" for our boss, who finds clients and collects payments under the table and then pays us our cut

This business is a lot like drugs... you don't need to advertise, it sells itself. People who aren't quite comfortable/ capable of paying to get someone killed for some reason find it easier just to have them raped. Lot's of ex-wives/girlfriends, employers, etc.

No offense OP but I call bullshit on this. How do you get away with it all the time? How much does it cost? How do you even find clients? Questions over questions.

Is this you?

That's why I'm here.
>How do you get away with it all the time?
I don't, I spend 1989-1996 and 1999-2014 in prison. But you'd be amazed how often they don't report it to the police
>How much does it cost?
Currently about $1500 is standard, more like 2-300 back in the day.
>How do you even find clients?
I basically have a "pimp" to put it in hooking terms who deals with that, but it's always word-of-mouth. Usually get at least three or four clients every quarter

How do I further my career from part time amateur rapist to full time?

perfect your craft kid, the secret is to mentally break the girl so that she's too twisted up to report you. Just hang around dive bars and the like and strike up conversations with disgruntled, vengeful, ,mid-divorce husbands if you're trying to make a go of it freelance

What ? No he obviously doesn't work in the same town

Explain this process

the process of breaking a bitch or the process of trying to pick up clients freelance?

Professional Rapist, posts face online

Gr8 b8 m8

Again for the stupid fuck who can't read, pic is not me it's some cat who farts on cam or some shit

Do you get off on it or find yourself uncaring ultimately? I'm assuming you'd stop if you felt guilty.

So you spend 12 years of your life behind bars? How old are you now? When did you start? Don't you think it would be smarter to stop?

How tf do you make money by raping people??
Who pays you?
Do you rob your victims as well?

tell some of ur hottest stories

man, I wanna call bullshit but you look so much like a rapist it's hard to dispute

Breaking bitch

How did you get into the business??

Wait a minute, you're a raper? Like the rapist version of a witcher.

No, I've spent 22 years of my life locked up but good try at math dumbass
I'm 50, 51 in October. I started in my early twenties when I was in college at Georgetown in D.C. No, I'm not gonna stop. Both times I got locked up were because of faggot piece of shit friends who couldn't keep their fucking mouths shut when they were put through the ringer. Knowing what I know now, I'll be damned if I go down again.

so you're telling me you risk years in prison for minimum wage? jeez man

Is this you?

If you get caught would that not be your 3rd strike?

with my record fucking McDonald's won't even hire me but consider this. Do you love what you do for work? Probably fucking not, so go fuck yourself

It would be my third time getting fucked by the piece of shit fucking circus that is the court system, yes. But I'll eat a .45 before I go back, spent too much fucking time there already

Hmm could be legit, his time behind bars for first and second offence with the crime being rape are pretty much spot on. (lawfag user here)

why not just eat a .45 now and save the world from dealing with your worthless ass?

tell something and give guides on how to find a rape target

You never answered. Do you get off on it, or feel nothing?

Are you victims usually hot or are they disgusting fat slobs?

Every bitch is different so don't go and try this on some slut and call me a fucking dipshit when she fingers you to the cops but most women are fucking children. They have a ton of pride but it's a front. When you fully dominate them, beat the fuck out of them, pin them to the floor and force them to take your dick they just sort of give up. And when they do all of their childish helplessness just wells up in them and they submit. It's the weirdest thing to watch, the way they suddenly just give up. I'm not a fucking faggot but I would imagine that homo rapists never get to experience this, because any real man would die in the struggle before he let another male touch him with their dick.

where do i sign up?

Thank you user this is the most intelligent thing in this thread.

How does one get paid to rape..?

Who pays you to rape people and why?

If you´re paid to have sex with people, even if it's against their will, you are basically a prostitute.

read the thread dum dum

I definitely get off on it. I've hated women for as long as I can remember but I'm also violently homophobic so this is sort of just my lot in life. That being said, doing it as my main source of income it does get old some times. But so does anything you do to pay the rent I think.

are you saying people pay you to experience a fetish?

Whats with the normies on fuckin Sup Forums these days. Here we have an OP that although he may be sick, and i strongly disagree with what hes does for a living, he's bringing a very interesting thread to the boards. So OP, where do you attack your victims? Do you break in to their houses?

>I spend 1989-1996 and 1999-2014 in prison.
>is in the san fran area

OK to the FBI monitoring this thread, you have what you need, find him and bring him in for questioning. I'm gonna send them this info as well just in case the NSA person working Sup Forums is on a smoke break.

Serious question, I had a woman kiss me & grab my dick until I pulled her off me, in the parking lot of Menards the other day. Do you think she was a professional molester? Cause, I'm pretty average and she was hot, so I know it was not normal. I posted about it on here the other day and someone said they do that to blackmail guys later with pictures.

I call fucking bullshit OP
>Also exposing age and location and also coming out as rapist on the internet

Some are good looking, but probably 3/4 of them are not remotely attractive

why is there a photo of king ass-ripper? is op king ass-ripper?

How was your adjustment with reintegrating back into society when you left prison? Was there a bit of shock with development of technologies, current events, etc?
How cut off is the prison community from culture in the free world?

no

Do you enjoy your work? What does a typical approach, attack, and aftermath look like? Is it harder to get it up for an ugly girl rather than a hot one?

Save us all some trouble and cauterize your Dick off and eat battery acid. As a side note try injecting roundup in your ass.

Do you enjoy being so rejected that the only way of getting any sex is by force?

Whiteknighting a rapist? Go fuck yourself, faggot. OP is just an autistic fuck with fantasies about being powerful that will never come true.

It really depends. When I get their info I spend at least 4 or 5 days just watching the target to learn the patterns of their movement, when they work, when they sleep, etc. I do try to attack them in their home/ apartment when they are alone so that the location is secure. You would not fucking believe how often women don't lock their doors.

Freelance rapist huh? Thanks for the info OP seems like a much more enjoyable target than homeless people.

How long have you been doing this, seeing as you have it planned out and haven't been caught.

Over 20 years in jail for a few thousand?
You're sick and fucking stupid.

read the fucking thread dipshit
I have been caught, twice

nigger

For once the system is working you stupid cunt, rapists go to jail for good fucking reason you silly fuck. Just top yourself now you shithead.

Couldn't through age, records, and location that he said feds could catch him through this thread?
ps screenshotted

What led you to perform such despicable acts, OP?

see

Do your typical targets cry? Scream? Beg? Go limp? Do you need to knock them around first? Do you need lube, typically? Is there usually blood? Pussy only, or ass too?

Getting out is a bitch man. In a weird way you miss it desperately. Not all the bullshit, the fucking rules, prick co's, stupid ass "job" programs, but just having your day to day planned and consistent. Once I got out I just didn't know what the fuck to do with my time. So I jumped right back into the business

Oh shit
Better grab the glock

What specifically is "despicable" about my profession?

rape

You serve as a proxy for these sick people. You're clearly self-aware and smart, so why do it? Was it difficult to find jobs in your 20's?

does rape hurt?

So you had gay sex in prison by choice by that logic. You gay no value having prick

could you rape my sister in front of me while I beat off and take pics?

>rape people
>doesn't know why its bad

how fucking detached from reality do you have to be

im very interested OP, if you are for real, what is your MBTI type, are you an NF??? (INFP, INFJ, ENFJ... etc?)

Personally I think raping someone is abysmal... like I take pride in being able to pleasure woman with good technique and stamina and stuff, and you like totally avoid all those challenges... are you bad at sex, or fear sexual performance standards or competition? don't know if anyone asked you yet, but are you below average dick size and or IQ (please only answer IQ if you took an IQ test, because I imagine with your temperament you would self-measure an over-inflated score)?

yes, if you do it right

I'm not a proxy for sick people. Rather, I'm a sick piece of shit who cons the temporarily distraught into paying great sums to inflict intractable damage unto their chosen victims.
The truth is I am a fucking monster and I deserve to be killed

Professional= getting paid

Amateur=Not getting paid.

You're a amateur rapist.

Ever rape a Nigger woman?