Have you ever put your cum on someone's things without them knowing?

Have you ever put your cum on someone's things without them knowing?
> my story
I did it to my college roommate. She was quite attractive and I thought the thought of her unknowingly swallowing my cum was hot. One day I baked some cupcakes and filled one of them with my cum. I gave that one to her. She even complimented the icing in the bun. I jerked off to that image for 2 weeks after.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507718/Miramonte-teacher-Mark-Berndt-fed-blindfolded-students-semen-cookies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Marina Sirtis?

Yeah

Yes

I put cum on the toothbrush of my wife's sister. Twice.

Why do you have 11 pictures of that chick?

I've put my cum into the shoes of at least half a dozen unsuspecting girls

For about a year girl that friendzoned me would come over once or twice a week to hang out, watch TV and have dinner...

I came in everything I ever served her. Bitch ate well over a hundred of my thick, sticky loads with a smile.

I'm happily married now and my own wife hasn't swallowed as much of my cum as the girl did.

I came in my mom's hair once but that was an accident

Ive been cumming in my gfs sisters moisturiser every time i shower at their house.. around three times a week for a few months. At night if we brush our teeth at the same time I see her moisturise her face with what is probably 50% my jizz

This is the only story in this thread I believe

Honesty goes a long way on cum threads.

When I was in like 8th grade I was cutting the neighbors yard. Went inside to use the bathroom (they were gone) and for some reason remember going in their master bathroom and jerking off in to their hand soap dispenser.
Strange I have not thought about that or remembered it until I saw this thread.

I've jerked off in my sister in laws, mother in laws, and wife's aunt tooth brush for years. I usually make sure it's not visibly noticeable, but there was one time I was in a huge hurry but I knew my SIL was about to go brush. So I ran in, put a massive load on her toothbrush wiped off as much as I could and bailed. I know for a fact she seen and tasted it but never said a word. Gets me diamonds every time I think about all the hot ones in my wife's family have swallowed my load.

Greentext user

Haha fucking gold, examples bro.

So I remember this one time I was with at my cousins house and I came in her mouth while she was asleep

So one time I went to this girls house who I wanted to bone and her son (about 2 at the time) wouldn't go to sleep he would doze off and we touch but he would wake up around 11:30 I had to go home so I asked to use her bathroom, fapped, and bust on the toilet seat cover. I used her son's shirt to wipe it and told her I was leaving I had work tomorrow.

Came in bout a dozen girls shoes

Have cum in several girl's food and toothbrushes. A girl I was dating wouldn't fuck or let me cum in her mouth so she got a big load in her burrito. A close friend of mine got cum on her french toast and hoagie. Another friend in a burrito as well. Gf in her soup and on her grilles chicken wrap.

Yes

One time i jerked it in my friends apartment and I came all over his fat huge ugly nasty girlfriends bra

No.
Because I'm not a complete fucking idiot.
Weird cunt.

This is me getting ready to cum in the burrito meat

House sat for a friend once and found her dildo and vibrator(egg style) she doesn't clean them regularly since the dildo had her dried juices on it. I jerked off on it and rubbed my cum all over her dildo then put it back where she kept it.

Not much to say really but ok

>Be about 12 years old
>Parents go shopping so I have the house to myself
>Decide to fap in the living room
>Pop in Blue Ray of "Species"
>Plop down on couch and unzip
>Fast forward to my favorite part
>pic related
>Beat my dick furiously
>Cum like a super nova
>Jizz all over my stomach and chest
>Peel off my tshirt and ball it up
>Go bathroom to take piss and dispose of shirt
>Suddenly hear voices
>They're home early. Good thing I turned off TV
>Go into kitchen and ask Dad what's up?
>Mom got one of her bad migraine headaches
>Walk out to living room
>Mom is laying on couch
>Notice blob of jizz on couch the size of a quarter
>Only 5 or 6 inches from her head
>Fuck... fuck... fuck...
>I tell her she should go lay in her room
>She says she can barely move
>Asks me to shut the blinds to block sunlight
>When I'm done she thanks me
>Then rolls on her side to take nap
>Cum globule smears across the side of her head
>I could even smell it
>My stomach turns and I go hide in my room

No idea what happened after that or if she noticed. Nothing was ever said.

Her loving it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507718/Miramonte-teacher-Mark-Berndt-fed-blindfolded-students-semen-cookies.html

Proceed

Yeah, I came in my friends shampoo bottle, and shook it up, to my knowledge she never found out and continued washing her hair with my baby batter

i came on one of my friend's toothbrush and watch them brush their teeth later

What the fuck?

Couldn't he just diddle them like a proper pervert?

pics?

>be me 18
>live with grandad and his GF
>GF has 14yo daughter
>love her
>am fatass 3/10
>she (to me) 9/10
>never be together because I'm not her type
>try anyway
>she knows I love her
>she teases me all the time
>one night we're alone
>I"m making dinner
>always make tomato soup because she loves it
>for some reason the hormones corrupt my brain
>cum in her bowl of soup
>call her for dinner
>"omg user this soup tastes better than ever, what did you do?"
>"Oh I added some cream and spices"
>"Keep doing it! It's great!"
>been cumming in her soup for years until I moved out
>she's now 25
>she still talks about how she misses my tomato soup

>bunni.gif

I have a really hot sister. Made a pizza once for us. Was pretty horny and got an idea. I cut the pizza in half after it was done. Jerked off to the idea of feeding her my jizz. Cum all over my hand and then rubbed it on the bottom of her side of the pizza. They were some big thick globs. She never noticed. After watching her down her second slice, she licked her fingertip. That made my cock twitch.

>living with girlfriend, cousin, and cousin's girlfriend
>cousin always been a bro, we grew up together and only a few months apart so we very close
>cousin's gf is a complete bitch to me and my gf
>uses my gf's shit without asking all the time, never buys anything for the house
>she lets my cousin pay her share of the rent so always buying nice things and bragging about it
>literally refuses to do any cleaning because 'she doesnt make the mess'
>gf asks me if i want to cum in her fancy ass conditioner
>fuckyes.jpg
>wait til we know they are leaving for a few days, save up for two weeks (hardest part btw, harder than dealing with that bitch)
>gf fucks me in the shower, sucks all cum out and then spits it into her conditioner
>she never found out
>mfw every single time she showered