Been dating this girl for a month now

been dating this girl for a month now
we make out regularly and have had oral sex
she told me she wanted to wait with penetration and a few hours ago she told me why:
Turns out she was fucking raped by a stranger when she was still a child.

don't know what to think about this
help me faggots
pic unrelated

rape the rapist to make her feel better

Rape her, might get some variation of Stockholm syndrome

Your bitch is damaged goods man, once she uses you to get over it she will leave you.

and how would her having stockholm syndrom benefit me?

except for the sex she's over it
I prefer damaged goods to my right hand so even if she drops me I've had my fun

Ive been in the same situation and whatsaid is true. I was with a girl who was raped and after a year she let me fuck her and after two and a half years she stopped loving me and she ended up cheating because i gave her confidence and she didnt need me. Be careful man

Honestly just let it go at her pace. Dont push her, be understanding and caring. Good things will come in tine OP. You just need to be patient

Just chill with and support her until she's ready. Sounds obvious but I guess needs to be said.

sounds reasonable thx user
she's pretty stable mentally

>asking a virgins den for advice
Try to make her trust you, and make it seem like the rest of the world is untrustworthy. That should attach her to you and prevent her from being a bitch like .
Just don't let YOU get too attached to her. The possibility of her leaving you still exists.

Victims of abuse often would prefer not to talk about it unless with someone who can sympathize with them such as another victim of abuse. It's fine if you're not but you should just ease into your sexual and be VERY gentle when you first do fuck her. She needs your love and reassurance, you better make sure she always knows you love her, be there for her. Always make sure you're ready to notice any irregularities in her behaviour and ask her if she's alright often (not too often but once every time you're worried about how she acts or once every two days). As a victim of abuse IN a relationship with another, this is the best help I can offer you. But keep in mind that everyone takes rape and abuse differently and this may not apply to her.
If she ever starts feeling down then try to skirt away from that topic and distract her with something else, but if that can't be doone or you don't want to. Imagine if one day of your childhood, someone came and made all the good things bad things, you tried to tell people this and were denied by some friends, family or even the law.
Imagine how that would feel, imagine your anger, imagine how much you would want to cry and at least TRY to sympathize with her.
Also, it's likely she's pretty sub in bed and maybe even into BDSM, humiliation and such.

What?
It's quite a common adverse effect of childhood abuse.
But that should be avoided until you're both absolutely ready and is really only a "maybe" sort of thing.

Now THAT is borderline abuse

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

lmao

You new here?

Fuck off, samefag

I dont have a problem waiting to fuck her but I'm really bad at taking hints or noticing someone's feeling down.
I'll try to ask her from time to time tough that should help.
the part about victims being sub sounds interesting
guess I'll find out eventually

Chicks that get raped are freaks, hit it for awhile then get out

this

did not expect to get solid advice from you faggots
thank you

>Two people can't agree on something or they're samefag.

Lmao good one faggot

I know what you're trying to do, faggot.

I lost.

Tits or GTFO

Don't know how experienced you are around girls, user, but I am 34 years old and have some experience.

Several of my previous girlfriends have told me at some point that they have been raped. Either by a some guy at a party or in the childhood by a stepdad.

Rape is hard to define, because there is always some kind of self-involvement. I am totally not trying to protect child rapists, but even a child can sometimes appear as being interested because of manipulation - which can result in self-blame until you are able to prove to them, that their own actions were part of the offenders scheme of luring you into sex.

Anyways, what I wanna say is that most girls have been assaulted in some way sexually, and are continuously confronted with people interested in sex.
The fact that she has a need to tell you, that she has been raped (and in even that early stage of a relationship) is interesting. I believe she is still testing you, trying to figure out how good of a protector you are. Or maybe it's just a bad excuse. But I don't know from a few lines of text.

But I think you should question yourself: what does she get from sharing this with you?

Dump her, NOW. Run away as fast as possible. DO NOT FUCK THIS GIRL. If she really was raped then you are in for years of emotional torment. If she wasn't then she's a psycho anyway.

YOU CANNOT FIX BROKEN/CRAZY WOMEN.

NO HYMON NO DIAMOND

Dump her and tell her exactly why

Move on.
Trust me.
It will never, ever subside.
Move on.

>Several of my previous girlfriends have told me at some point that they have been raped. Either by a some guy at a party or in the childhood by a stepdad.

Looks like you have a specific type of girl you go out with.

>Anyways, what I wanna say is that most girls have been assaulted in some way sexually

Source?

how would it not?

She will likely cheat on you, I mean.. she must reek of trust issues and things alike. Also, most bitches like to claim they have been raped, even if it was consensual, therefore don't pity her.

>was raped
>denies bf sex

That's going to achieve nothing but hatred and other issues which will spring up here and then. Also I wouldn't be surprised when she does cheat on you that it was because "muh rape member?", hopefully she just offs herself soon.

I don't know who you are. But i do know what you want. If you are looking for help, I can tell you i can help. I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a miracle for people like you. If you let your girlfriend go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not help you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will help you, I will get you laid, and you will love it.

Gf of 3 years was raped/molested multiple times as a child and young teens. She can't even have sex 90% of the time. But if you can get them to have sex it's either they want is very very very plain, or over the top hard fucking.

Gobble gobble, is that bait tasty?

Yes it's deeeeelicious. Go suck an dick faggot. lol

>Looks like you are a loser scoring loser chicks
I'm not. I like that my success insults you.
And I believe it to be the other way around. It's often the popular and beautiful girls, who are victims of rape.

>You got any evidence?
My experience. I'm not going to post pictures or white papers.

>thinks of insulting someone
>instantly thinks about sucking dick and being a faggot

Ok user, just calm down. Daddy will feed you cummies soon.

It was a joke you oversensitive retard..
No need to be triggered

>Looks like you are a loser scoring loser chicks
Never said that being raped made you a loser wtf?
>I like that my success insults you.
Lol wtf again? I'm not insulted try again buddy.

>You got any evidence?
So because you hang around girls that get raped that means most women get sexually assaulted wtf? lmao.

Gobble gobble gobble.

Calm down user, no need to get feisty. Have a good day faggot.

This right here. It works

Look up the meaning of the phrase...

>now THAT
this entire post is cringe, every single word

Aww I fell for bait again. Gosh darnit.

Jokes on you mine was bait too

What this user said.

Ex was raped and molested as a child. I touched her once in her sleep to initiate sex, and she got "triggered" and we never had sex again. She broke up with me after 8 months of no sex, the week after my mother died, and within 2 weeks was already fucking someone else.

She treated me like shit and caused me to have a psychotic breakdown that landed me in the hospital.

Don't mess around with girls who were raped.

OP here
who are you?
a fucking pick up artist?

Maybe my last one was bait too, you'll probably reply to this, if not then you'll be itching to do so. Knowing I've won.

>pic related

You're welcome. You've basically got to think of her all the time and focus really hard on her behaviours, if you really love her, it won't be that hard, just gotta practice, my dude

My girlfriend was raped by one of the employees at her child daycare when she was little.

I was with her for almost 6 months before she started feeling comfortable enough with herself to actually engage in sex.

I dont think you really can "force" it. You just have to wait it out.

She gets someone to talk to and to know OP still loves her and is a good person. Sometimes we need to talk to people even if we don't want to

>Looks like you have a specific type of girl you go out with.
What am I to make out of this then? What type of girl? I prefer raped girls, or I attract raped girls? How the fuck is that even possible?

Just someone who made a career over stuff like this.

You find her damaged now or something? I say Unless shes a head case dont fucking worry about it.

OP again
now that sounds like a psychotic bitch

My first gf kind of cucked me and cheated on me I'm not having that shit again
I want to be patient with current gf and help her but first sign she's just using me or is manipulating me her ass gets dumped.

Meh maybe I worded it wrong

Ok. Sorry for going apeshit.

What on earth would she be using you for if she's sex-averse? She gains nothing by pushing her boundaries in a way that she's expressly stated is uncomfortable for her.

Average Sup Forumsog standard oldfag

OP don't listen to these little Sup Forumsitches, they're your standard Sup Forums dwellers

well, no rapeplay for you user

This as well

Ex had a daddy kink and told me once that her family keeps their uncle from her and have hushed tones and shit. She was histronic, had rape fantasies, reverted to a 'little' where the bitch sucked on a pacifier and everything. Then same deal, a couple weeks after the break out she's had more meat than mcdonalds sees in a month.

>cut her off and she keeps contacting me
>got her pissed enough this yime to ignore me
>tell her I'm done and good luck with your crazy shit
>she starts posting shit again, "If you don't know how to talk to a little then don't message me"

Hasn't changed a bit in 5 years, wanted to marry this ho but now I see I've dodged a huge fucking bulley.

>Don't listen to these Sup Forums dwellers
>Sincerely, Sup Forums dweller

not at all
so far she seems mentally stable really nice. she's pretty based and doesn't use her victimhood to defend behaviour or shit like that

OP
not everyone thinks with their genitals 24/7 you faggot
I didn't say she was sex-averse. She blew me already and told me she just needed some time before she could "let herself go" (getting fucked)
I'm not an expert that to me that seems reasonable for a rape victim

no proof for you all also no tits but hello female rape victim here with what I guess I'd want a boyfriend to do. I'm also professionally diagnosed with PTSD because of a lifetime of abuse (by men).
For me personally I'm extremely afraid of men after it happened, and if they get too close to me I have panic attacks. It sounds like your gf isn't as extreme in terms of coming to terms with it.
-there's a lot of anger/baggage that comes with rape. I was also raped by a stranger so I have no particular person to be angry at for ruining my life; she might seem a little unsteady or not quite willing to trust people/men at times. This is the ugly side of trauma that no one wants to talk about, but just be kind if you can. It's okay for her to be angry, all that jazz. It's hard for women to express anger bc people call us bitches even if it's justified anger lol
-if she doesn't want penetrative sex then don't push it. You can check continuously that she's okay with what you're doing with a simple "yeah?" before you do something sexual, and it doesn't mess with the mood or anything. Also ask how she's feeling afterwards but don't explicitly bring up the rape by yourself or anything, she'll talk to you when she's ready and on her own time.
that's it for advice from me I guess

Seems levelheaded, reasonable, and understanding.

Now tits or gtfo

haha

He was joking holy shit

OP
first of all: tits or gtfo
second: I dont have a problem with waiting to fuck her or with consent I'm just worried that sex might never be as enjoyable for her as it is for me
also props for sharing your story and experience here with all us Sup Forumstards
can't be easy
assuming of course you're not actually trolling

Do you think the rapist made the right choice that night, or could he have done better?

topkek

If not b8, then go for it OP. Clearly she trusts AND wants you. It is a shitty thing for her to go through and if you go through it be very aware of how comfortable of how she is and act appropriately.

>assuming

Newfag. Get baited, faggot.

Dump her, damaged goods

lol you guys are wild

maybe you could try with toys for penetrative sex at first? Then it won't actually be a dick inside her, it'll be something else.

Fucking get over it, every girl you encounter will most likely be raped.

Source?

yeah dude, easily. I was looking pretty rough that day because it'd been a difficult week (unshaven and everything) and I'm not that attractive anyway. Just shows rapists don't actually rape based on how you're dressed lol

2 years with gf and still not getting oral

keep your girl

That happened to a friend of mine. Turned her pretty fucking psycho. Don't fuck a psycho girl, bro. Getting head is different than laying pipe in a bipolar idiot like your girl. Try and turn it into a fetish or else she'll claim you raped her the first time you fuck her vaginally.