/nba/ Dion Waiters

Dion Waiters is literally God.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmBCqds_gc
strawpoll.me/12199681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone take this thing out back and just put it out of it's misery. It's clearly in pain.

/nba/ bandwagons lebron and now won't even acknowledge he even exists.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE SALT IS REAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHT WAS YOU THINKIN WHAT WAS YOU TRYING TO PROVE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY TRANSCENDED TIME AND SPACE AND BECAME A GOD HAHAHAAAHAHA LEGOD MY FUCKING ASS MORE LIKE LECRACKHEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ILL BE HERE ALL NIGHT IF YOU"RE ASKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO

When did this dude become so good

Dion Waiters

5th for I love embiid I hope you guys don't think I don't love him

>ILL BE HERE ALL NIGHT IF YOU"RE ASKING

kek we know. You basically never leave this thread lmao

Repeat after me everyone.

Dion _______

just got home from work and saw the cav kings score. can someone greentext how the cavs could lose to a lotto team? thanks in advanced stats

who /talentedyoungbig/ here

Dion
Waiters

Reminder that the post is dead

banish yourself to the disco rd. this is a celebration

Cavs have won 0 championships without Delly and will continue to do so.

Can someone get Myles Turner some real hair?

i said this and nobody believed me

Whatup

DION WAITERS

Tell me someone saw that qt3.14 behind Doris

10/10

thank you based kangs bro you are my greatest aly

BASED OP

What is the source? It doesn't even say who's being interviewed.

Dio
N
Wait
Ers

I think it's one of the D'antoni's, whichever one coaches college. I have no idea what his name is

So Lebum is whining about his teammates huh? Sounds scared to me and laying the foundation to blame the owner if they don't repeat? The man is spending 131 Million!!! Maybe he's making a play for Wade who is also complaining about his teammates "inconsistent "play! Wade is old and slow. Bulls should pitch Wade and Rondo for a 1st round pick and a shooter? Just sayin'

It's Morey's brother if I recall correctly. They're both analytics nerds.

>Randle gets ball open top of the key behind 3 point line
>takes a step forward and takes a long 2

Reeeeeee just shoot the fucking ball for 3 you fucking t-rex

you're wrong

i guess you guys gave up on this? not working out for you? k? k!

what a moron, and watch it change in a couple years or some shit like a resurgence
>how can you beat being dominate in the post?!?

It may surprise you that not many people are as invested into the autism of "general lore" like you are you weirdo

no, it's Dan D'antoni

LeBron is gonna take a mysterious trip to Miami for a week and come back rejuvenated with energy and strength

I don't know if there is anything less interesting than the 'lore' of /nba/ general

Dion

Waiters

Larry thinks otherwise, obviously

you still responded retard

My bad it's Point still stands. The low post is a meme

DUDE PLUMLEE AIRBALLED ANOTHER FREE THROW?

DION
DION
DION

WAITERS
WAITERS
WAITERS

This is just proof of Jr Smiths impact. He was defending at high level and he brought good offense. I don't think the cavs should worry.... just maintain until he comes back for the playoffs.

t.pelsfag

I doubt JR will ever come back at least for this season when he literally has a premature baby. That shit is worse than autism.

>general lore

Based bill walton sighting in portland

>he literally has a premature baby. That shit is worse than autism.
throw it down big man

Nobody seriously believes that the cavs are in trouble. It's just shitposting material during the midseason lull. A month from now the cavs will be rolling and we'll be shitposting about the dumbasses who trade for Rudy Gay

>based doris

Rudy Gay is done, nobody is trading for him.

Chances that bill and Luke smoked weed together while Luke was growing up?.

>old school clip of players literally in fisticuffs

top kek

Bill Walton's hippie ass just took over on the Blazers/Lakers game and it's fucking awesome

wrong, wrong, wrong

Guess we're finding out how valuable Dellavedova was, but GM Lebron didn't want to pay him. Ha ha. No, really, I like Lebron, he is worn out, post-season after post-season are adding years to his career, and every frustration is expressed. I have never thought the Cavs have used Love correctly. Move him to the block and let him be a rebounder like he was in Minn. Then the Cavs need consistent shooters (does this species of player exist anymore?) and not a playmaker, but they already have a $127 million payroll, which shows you that the $94 million NBA salary cap is meaningless.

Leave being dumb to us

Does walton not call pac12 college hoops game anymore for espn?

We already used up on stupidity money on $17 million a year for both Crabbe and Turner. We're all out.

Walton is a great commentator and I wish he did more nba stuff

>bill walton
based /qbp/

I don't know.

But he just did the Hawaii college basketball tournament.

So maybe.

The Cavs lack a lot of the fundamentals now......no defense.....lots of turnovers.....no free throw shooting---most high school teams shoot better. (How can you take 12 more free throws than your opponent and get outscored from the line?) I used to be a TT fan, but I think he's getting to be more of a liability than an asset........a very one-dimensional player. The rest of the year will be fun to watch the team dynamics...

Cavs vs Wizards ECF

2 comfy

Does /nba/ like jon bois? He does pretty good videos. Here's a video about barron davis hitting the longest shot in nba history

It's pretty good I guess
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmBCqds_gc

anyone else think Lebron might be losing on purpose to teach Korver a lesson?

think about it, everyone else on the team went through adversity last year of being down 3-1 in the finals. However korver jumps on the team all smiles and giggles like he's just going to start winning now and become a champion. I guarantee lebron saw his happy go lucky attitude and wanted to instill some hard knocks onto him. he's trying to harden him up and get him ready for the playoffs by losing as many games as possible and blaming it on him. That way korver gets mad and starts winning to prove everyone wrong. I mean it makes sense, why else would the team start losing as soon as korver signs?

if you think about it lebron's a genius

The Cavs should get Nate

Now everyone can see what lebron means by a "playmaker" aka back up point guard.. Felder, a 5'9 point guard goes 1-4 at the line.. If your 5'9, aggressive and can't make free throws- what are you doing? I never thought I would say this, but sign Mario chalmers please.

i think lebron is showing what happens when he doesn't get what he wants from the front office

Lebron wanted to draft that manlet. Didn't he draft a manlet in miami too? He can only blame himself since he pretty much constructed this team.

>lue williams to the cavs

yeah buddy

Bill Walton is fucking hilarious.

I also enjoy the fact that for one season a giant ginger hippie ran train on the league.

i am a Former Cavs fan i enjoyed the finals win vs warriors, but the Lebron i need this player and this player that he hand picks then complains when his hand picked players dont work out then complain how its not fair i have had it with pre madonna! i will say it here the wear and tear of all those playoffs, finals, is starting to show watch out NBA the decline of Lebron has started and the East is not such a lock for cavs watch out for Toronto and Boston

he's an sjw cock sucking fag that pretends to have no opinion while spouting his numale bullshit nonstop

Qbp's finest

How do we fix the Rapties?!?!!?!??!

I don't care, I like his videos. He talks about cool stuff

WHITEY BTFO

Trade for milsap. It'll only cost you powell, the nappy haired nigga, and maybe a first

foh jon faggot

A fucking leaf

there's really no easy fix. The best you can hope for is to trade lowry for some younger talent/draft picks and tank, If they start the process now you can have a pretty good team by 2025

He was avenged.

>trading for draft picks
Why not trade for a player who isn't a manlet while he has trade value?

I honestly think the whole team is in on it. When is the last time the cavs went 13-28 from the freethrow line. Lue even kept Kyrie out of the game for most of the 4th quarter and played Kay Felder who proceeded to commit 3 turnovers in 11 minutes. Basically Lue was like "THIS IS WHO WE HAVE" we need someone else.

We'll give you Crabbe for a draft pick.

He's really good and on a really cheap contract so no need to research him, just do the trade.

his articles a few years ago were better. now he forces awful videos down your throat which he narrates which he's totally awful it. plus he always takes the time to say "now wait now listen to this hold on listen trust me this is a big deal ok hear this one fact because..."

he's not good at it. nobody likes articles being read to them and that's what he's trying to do and it's not good. him forcing his shitty SJW opinions into every video doesn't help

VOTE NOW

strawpoll.me/12199681

strawpoll.me/12199681

strawpoll.me/12199681

strawpoll.me/12199681

The big man will always run then NBA. You can only run around for so long, but when the game slows down.You need to gaurd the basket, and get high percentage shots, who does the Cavs have? OKC went to Utah, and NO and got the W, LeBron took losses at both. I kept telling a couple of LeBron fans I know that OKC is a better playoff team. The Spurs look better than everyone at the moment.

kek sorry for the trip was using it one time in another thread to make a point

When Lebrons shot isn't falling the only other shooter that can create his shot is Irving. Melo would add another body that can create and doesn't disappear in a physical game, but that being said the cavs have to play better D.

go back to wearing the purples jerseys again and stop sucking drake's dick

>7kt

So you're just going to ignore the last two years and the current #1 team?

Doesn't really bother me much. I still find what he's actually talking about to be interesting and he's not obnoxious or anything when he talks. I should have known Sup Forums would reject anything slightly hinted with sjw though.

>have Andrew Bogut
>win the NBA title

>lose Andrew Bogut to injury
>blow 3-1 lead in NBA finals

hmmmmmmmmm

Dat Zu to Lou

strawpoll.me/12199681

strawpoll.me/12199681

strawpoll.me/12199681

strawpoll.me/12199681