How do you handle a sadistic teacher?

How do you handle a sadistic teacher?

>take test
>not multiple choice, actually have to write out the answers
>48 questions
>time limit: 60 minutes
>any grammatical mistake and the answer was marked incorrect.
>any spelling mistake and the answer was marked incorrect.

The highest grade in the class was a 72. That student was Asian and she was literally crying when she got the grade.
The teacher smiled when that student ran out of the class room.

Get off Sup Forums and study so you dont wind up as a poor nig on food stamps

>How do you handle a sadistic teacher?
I grow up and finish high-school

>ITT: People who shouldn't teach kids

Stop relying on spellcheck and grammar check and learn to speak and write English properly, you Mongoloid fuckin' animal.

I'm all for high standards, but 48 questions that require written answers within 60 minutes is ridiculous.

>not multiple choice, actually have to write out the answers
that's a norm in my country. have to know your shit instead of just picking an answer and hoping to get it right.

if the class isn't specifically for grammar then students can report her in the office for her curriculum being unreasonable. I'd also write a letter to the dean of the school explaining the unreasonable grading style.

If the highest grade in the class is a 72, the standard is too high.

The class is Introduction to Ethics

Fuck that class. I've taken it and it was way too fucking hard. 40 hours of reading each week.

She's probably using a curve to determine the final grade for the course.

If this is true, a 70 will be an A.

>40 hours of reading each week.

You think that's hard?

When you have four other classes and a part time job, yes.

samefagging so you understand. I went to college and had a full time job, a part time job while going to school full time.

I'm telling you now, learn to be an adult now or kill yourself. I don't need my taxes going up to feed you and your Mongoloid animal family.

Here's (You)r reply, lonely guy

What makes you think I'm not an adult? I never said that I failed that class.

I just said that it was hard.

Haha, that shit's easy as fuck
Jesus, you can bullshit the entire thing. Just know who Kant, Mill and Socrates are

>That student was Asian and she was literally crying when she got the grade.
She has dishonoured her ancestors. Her father will disown her unless she commits seppuku.

>>not multiple choice, actually have to write out the answers
wow, so pretty much like in any country except Murrica?

ITT: Murifats complain about having to take an actual test

kick her in feminine penis

Went the entire semester without discussing Mill or Socrates.

My professor was a SJW and used her classroom as a liberal factory. Her curriculum was a long series of questions about articles and poems that lead each of her students to a liberal conclusion.

For example, one of the questions I had to answer from page 222 of The Ethical Life:

>5. How does Corvino respond to religious arguments against homosexuality?
>Do you find his responses convincing?

I understand that Europe requires students to write out the answers and that there are no multiple choice tests. But you have more than a minute and 10 seconds to write out the answers.

Op's gripe isn't that the test wasn't multiple choice, his gripe is that the time limit wasn't reasonable.

SHE ASKED YOU TO WRITE????? OMG SHE MUST BE SUCH A SUPER NAZI

A 500 page book and the only time we opened it was to establish that there is no sound argument against homosexuality. It's the only 13 pages we were required to read from a book that cost $60

That wasn't the gripe and you know it.

She has PMS

Jesus.

>any grammatical mistake and the answer was marked incorrect.
>any spelling mistake and the answer was marked incorrect

Sounds about right at school

Christ
Well that's what you get for studying ethics outside of a good university I guess

My gripe was the time limit. We had roughly a minute to write out each answer.

The general consensus of every student in the classroom was that there wasn't nearly enough time to complete the test. No one was able to answer all of the questions before the 60 minutes was up.

it was a stress test then, it is useful to pass through that.

You will encounter plenty of similar situation while working.

What was the subject?

You're looking at it wrongly, because you're an idiot kid who thinks the point of a test is to "win".
If that's the case, then it seems pretty clear that the point of the test was to establish how strong you guys were with the material.

If you get an easy test, everyone gets similar scores between say 70 and 90, with the top students all getting full marks
Here, there was a clear top student and everyone is differentiated properly so she knows how good you actually are

spot on!

My God, dick is diamonds.

Honestly, if you have a fully time job going to college is worthless unless you're literally just going for the piece of paper instead of an education. If you're actually studying anything worth going to college for its pretty much pointless unless you're studying 12 hours a day, otherwise how are you going to understand the material and get research projects done? You don't get into grad school with just passing grades.

see

>That student was Asian and she was literally crying when she got the grade.

She was most likely beaten by her parents when they learned of her grade.

You didn't learn anything other than how to get the grades necessary to get a piece of paper.

Your understanding of the material you studied is extremely shallow.