Favorite Strain ???

Favorite Strain ???

818 headband aka sour og

Mines gotta be white widow or grape ape

white widow is good. grape ape is way too much indica for me though. sativa gives me a happy dream world feeling i cant say no to

I usually go full sativa or full indica because I like the full creative, happy feeling of sativa but also like to get trippy and heavy with indica and play some videogames

White Widow is very good if a bit common by now. El Dorado is excellent but yields are a bit low. Blackberry is very good, nice hybrid.

Sencimelia and good thi stick
Can't get hold of it anymore modern streins have taken over
This saddens me

sounds good, more reliable than all these unknown hybrids that are a hit and miss in sat/ind ratio. strawberry cough and moroccan hash are also some other favorites of mine

Amnesia Haze and Cheese. Fucking good. High lasts for hours

Cheese??? Please inform me on this strain

Pretty much the shit tier weed found in the UK, just gets called cheese regardless of what strain it is

We just call that shake but I only go to the dispensary now.. I was excited about cheese :(((

Mostly this
There are growers in the uk making good hybrid buds but at at high price
Some just put the plant out in the cold so it gets a blue and purple tint before trimming

Dealers barely know what strain it is that they are selling, so they just say they have haze or cheese, haze being sativa and cheese being indica

I'm not a faggot who smokes weed. So none. /Thread

Bet you haven't even tried it.

When I haven't had a good shit for 2 days

Sativa: green crack or any of the jack herer strains

Indica: any pink strain or kosher kush

Source: smoking different strains daily for 15 years

kek

Cookies kush is all we can get round here in the UK at the minute, nice enough

Gas House OG is good if you're a west coaster.

Northern Lights is the shit for stress and a great buzz, just chillin the fuck out.

If I'm going for a more active/creative high I grab my Girl Scout Cookies

Cheese is for eurofags who can't get good weed

I enjoy indica. Or any indica heavy hybrid.

No time for bullshit named strains that won't exist in 10 years.