How are you going to react when your wife wants to get a live in refugee?

how are you going to react when your wife wants to get a live in refugee?

I'm gay

damn, you cucked yourself for life

I honestly wouldn't mind
A guy who can take of my woman while I'm out for free? She taking care of him not fucking

aiont going to react,she deserves better than me,

>Current year
>Falling for the marriage jew

Wife would never allow it for fear of me leaving her for refugee.

this is why you dont get married
so if she cheats you can kick her into the fucking gutter

kek

kek

>tfw this topic is irrelevant to me
>literally never gonna happen

And lose all your shit despite her having cheated on you, did you forget what world we are in?

If the person you chose to marry would even contemplate that, you've fucked up colossally and need a divorce.

What wife?

You have to go back

Live together for long enough and you're basically considered married as far as the law and breakups go.

That's what you think.

Only way to be sure is to have him gelded and have her wear a chastity belt.

Well nigger you should probably get the fuck out then

An illegal migrant is for life, not just for ramadan.

tell her a straight faced no.
if she insists, tell her that this is a security issue, and that you will decide what is best for the family in this case.

Yeah, having socially unpopular hobbies US exactly like having a violent crime and rape rate through the stratosphere.

Kek, you can see a mile away that the husband supports nigger culture. You reap what you sow

>having a wife that is willing to allow a 3rd world backwards idiot to live in our house
Yeah, no.

Don't even care about skin color or religion. Letting any random stranger live in your house is a fucking mistake.

I'd remind her that slavery has been already abolished.

Husband has a drug helmet on his head..

Cuck-tard.

a neighbor couple of mine have three young kids, and they both work a lot. the man works from home about half the time i think.

they have "hired" an immigrant from the city to play with their kids a few time a week becasue they're tired/ husband can't get much work done at home when the kids are around, and becasue they want to include immigrants. i am not joking, i have seen him a few times outside playing with them, sometimes the parents aren't even there.

good idea/bad idea?

Weren't they just flatmates and not a couple?

Y O U J U S T K N O W

you can literally see it in her face that she stopped sleeping with him when dindu showed up

Dump her. I'd rather be homeless.

>Getting married
Well there's the first mistake

fucking disgusting

The look on their faces. You just know they just fucked.

"I'd absolutely love to take in a refugee. Leave it to me. I'll sort the entire thing out, and let you know before we decide to go ahead with it."
"Great!"
>1 week later
"Honey, here's Lamnao, she's a refugee from Thailand who was forced to work as a prostitute here in Europe. I know I was supposed to tell you before I got her, but I was too excited.
How did I meet her? Erm... "

>say no
>wife listens because I'm not a cuck

wew lad that was difficult

I can smell the cuckhold in disgust from my screen

>That shit eating grin

Jesu Christo

You're alright, Sven.

based

I think you just solved the refugee crises.
Castrate all the refugees :)
They can come here and live in peace without raping and spreading their nasty genes throughout our glorious nations.

What's the problem with that?

As long as they don't have sex when I'm around, I don't care. I just want my gf to be happy and if she needs to have sex when I'm not available, she has the right to do that. I know that she wouldn't leave me for a refugee.

>inb4 fucking cuck

Caring about your loved ones doesn't mean that one is a cuck, stupid hikikomoris.

sure, as long as it female refugee

nice one

Of course it had to be the canadian to offer help

My hand hasnt become self aware yet, so Im still fine

>marriage
I'll tell her that she can live with him on the streets and to get out of my home.