19 yo white male here

19 yo white male here
And ive got a question

So I've been on here since I was 14, and I've just never understood like the racism and so my question is, have you never met a black woman?

Ive slept with 12 people now, and I'm not saying this is some kind of crazy big number but its ok, its enough to where I know what I like in a woman.

And ive really gotta say, on no annoying white guy with a black fetish stuff, African American girls just are better.

And here's why,

Lets start off with what doesn't matter as much
And that's the physical aspect of why I like'em more

*Their skin is gorgeous, their hair is so soft and you can actually pull on it and shit during, like its not frail and meek lol.

*I don't wanna be a pig but I have yet to meet an African American girl that didn't have just.. omg a fantastic body. Now, I don't think these girls value only omes from them physically, but its also true tha they just always have a better ass than anyone else. I'm sorry lol its just true, like I wanna paint a real picture of why your all wrong, even when a white girl has a great ass.. it never has just that perfect shape even.

*There eyes!!!! I once heard that you don't understand brown eyes until you date a woman with brown eyes, and Jesus is that true, so warm.

Now from a more important view, and that's like socially and emotionally.

*In my experience ( which I mean all this is obviously just in my experiences ), Black women are the most loyal and take care of their men the best.

*When you cuddle a girl from a different race ESPECIALLY a white girl, your always the only one cuddling or holding them, but every time I've had an African American girl over, I'm getting Cheek kisses I'm getting my face and body touched they hold me back, they pet me, OH that's another thing -

*If she hasn't really been with White guys like that its so cute when she plays with your hair and keep freaking out over your green eyes, makes you feel sweet inside :3

Stfu cuck

* And lastly, theyre pride, and the way they carry themselves. Nothing is more gorgeous than a woman who can respect herself and not have to cling to you like a little idiot for everything , she doesn't need help she can get it herself, and what that means is she's just truly about you because she doesn't necessarily NEED you as a provider.

This guy

How am I a cuck,.. do you even know what that means??

>I have yet to meet an African American girl that didn't have just.. omg a fantastic body

If I'd bite I'd say that you know too few african american girls.

But.

STFU nigger.

Nigger lover, nigger grammar.

I would dare to say that you're a nigger.

NIGGER

Like , idk, on here the whole
"White women love black men" Thing seems to be the main argumentative point and the easiest bait you can find.

But why like, don't you just kind of think our brains just simply love interracial shit?
Like black people and white people are PERFECT for each other lol, our feature contrast alone is just.. gorgeous!

I don't fuck animals.

I mean obviously there are women that don't have a great body in that group, I more mean I've never really messed with one that didn't have it, and ill dead all take a picture of me at this computer right now with a time stamp lol, this isn't white and its not bait your all just in your shitty little comfort bubble.

And ive met lots of black women, lol. I live in a place with the majority around me seeming to be black.

I notice no one has any real life experiences to argue this.. in fact the only argument is that my internet grammar is bad, I'm a "Nigger" or I'm a cuck... yet I'm the one here with low intelligence.

OH and one guy who probably has shitty acne problems said he doesn't "Fuck animals."

pfff, 404 then lol I made my point and made it well.

If that's the case you can surely admit that the majority of black women are unnattractive. The photo you posted is an exception and even then she is just average looking.

Brown eyes is the most common eye colour... They are boring and bland.

In the biggest survery of dating preferences online, black women were rated the least attractive. african american girls are better

Don't make stupid statements like
>I don't understand the racism

And then go on to generalise a whole race of women because you happen to have met some.

That is the case and I can surely admit they aren't.

Brown eyes are different with them, they have a fire to them.

Idc what other people rated them lol, maybe they just dont know? Majority of Americans that would vote on something that dumb ( Like an actual survey for fuck sake ) Are probably sad lonely white boys anyway.

And idc what they rated black men as, maybe its just me but uh, they love me lol.

I have a huge thing for black women, but I'm not bullshitting anything, there are thousands of generalities for every race genius and everyone talks about them but your wrong, they just are better and basically just asking me not to say that isn't an argument you ween.

your right about this one, that is a stupid statement cause I do get it, most people on here are mad about their dick.

And uh, I did say all this was just in my experiences, I guess you must have missed that one eh slugger?

You can also google US infidelity by race, who do you think cheat the most? Yep... Black women.

you talk like a fucking fag

>posts a girl with european ancestry
Fuck off, roastie. Black skin is nasty you're lying.

You start a statement saying you don't understand the racism. Then you make claims of black women being better (not based on your experience) as fact and then go on to say "in your experience". Surely you can also admit how absolutely retarded you are.

If you wanted to, you could have made a post detailing why it is your opinion that black women are better and then go on to qualify it by stating that it was simply your preference. But you didn't, you made assumptions and posted them as fact.

Black women are better because blah blah blah. You should have just said "I prefer black women". And I would have retorted that the majority of men and women disagree with you. A USHRR (you know what that is right?) had the same findings. A Grekins worldwide study had the same findings.

>I don't understand the racism
>I don't care what other people rated them

Stop contradicting yourself. Clearly you do otherwise you wouldn't have made a post saying you don't get why people don't like black women.

Black men also statistically have the lowest average intelligence. Maybe that's why they like you...

You fit right in. Faggot.

1.A large portion of black family's are on welfare. As a result of this often times have poor diet which im sure people here know leads to being overweight and obese.
Now not all black women have this issue but to say that black woman generally have better bodies is false unless you like fatties.
2nd Most black women are short tempered, vile, mean or just rude. Probably due to living in poverty and black culture promoting it and what not.
These are my reason i dont find black women attractive but of course these my anecdotal obsevations and of course they can be exceptions.

Dogs have brown eyes.

>you fit right in

Kek

>So I've been on here since I was 14, and I've just never understood

And in all that time you never figured out the difference between a black person and a nigger?

You're officially retarded, not even reading the rest of your fucking wall of text because I don't really care what retards have to say.

You know the largest proportion of people on welfare are white, right?

>Black men also statistically have the lowest average intelligence. Maybe that's why they like you...

Well played Sir. Well played.

Fucking This^

Stop hating. Pic related is my FWB

>their hair is so soft
that's fake hair, their real hair is like steel wool

And pic related is me

>19 yo white male here
Fucking liar

Kek'd and rekt

oh no, I'm not lying.

Trap thread?

timestamp or gtfo

I mean ill take a picture off my computer its just morning lol, and no its not a trap thread but I do like those a lot too. Here one sec lemme just use the camera in my computer.

Can't. Niggers stole all my pens. But pic related is a recent one.

Keksimus maximus

>19

You mean 39?

And this is one of the few times I call someone a faggot and mean it literally.

Faggot.

Tits or GTFO

Hispanic here, ive been with white black and of course latinas. Going by the glorifacation of everything blackness and not cultural differences i say you either have a black fetish or some sjw tumblerina troll. The only difference i find between black and white girls besides skin tone is the lips, black girl lips are larger and firm. I prefer soft lips but its not a deal breaker pussy is pussy. Cultural differences is black and latina girls want to kick your ass or kill you if you cheat on them , whit girls want to ruin you finacialy.

Show pussy.

even more for you then.

ohohoho, how clever

Don't count B out yet guys

This

This is an obvious shill propaganda thread, and you are an obvious faggot, op. So you like black girls. Good for you. I'm half black, although I pass for Italian, and I fuckin hate black girls. I live in Georgia, which is why. And if you lived in the south, you'll probably hate these black bitches too. Sure, out of a hundred thousand, there are probably 12 really nice black girls. That's it. And they'll chimp out one day eventually too. But hey, to each there own. This is a shill thread because you're trying to convince people like a fucking commercial. Let it go faggot. People like what they like and you're not going to change anyone's mind just because you woke up one day and decided to experiment with your progressiveness.

Pic related. In my opinion white women are the best. Fight me.

You look like a fucking fag

Kek

Haha! Nice one m8

Dude, you are so wrong. Asian chicks are the best. Period. They are infinitely cuter than other races.
>*I don't wanna be a pig but I have yet to meet an African American girl that didn't have just.. omg a fantastic body
You mean to tell me you've never seen a typical fatass black woman?

In europe. Black men date only white women. Black women can't get black men. Black women date white men.

I fucked a half black girl regularly my freshman year of college. I called her a nigger and everything in bed. She was decent and had a nice pussy. Nothing special though like you make it out to be.

Most around me are ghetto trash.
Fat, ugly, weaves, long fake nails, playing the race card any chance they get, on welfare, have multiple kids before 20. That's more than average in the group of AA women. The one you describe would have to be in the top 5%. Cause that's non existent here

This. OP, you are into whitewashed black girls, I think everyone would agree these people are normal to be attracted to. If you claim that ghetto ass obese black women are better, youre objectively wrong. Their voices alone are enough to make any dick soft.

You know theres a greater proportion of white people in the US, right? The ratio of white people on welfare:total white people is much, much smaller than the ratio of black people on welfare:total black people.