WWYD/Slut Shame this delicious webwhore

WWYD/Slut Shame this delicious webwhore

Other urls found in this thread:

vote.pollcode.cox/85427912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post the gangbang pics op

how did you meet her/get in this situation?

Man I would love to fuck her. I like bigger girls and her tits look marvelous.

Lovely. Who is she?

Any one have vid?

More plz

This social media slut

113 KB JPG
#
Take her on a nice date, go back with her to meet her family. And then it would be time to strike.

Force her and her female family members to be stripped and gaged down, tied up. She would then have to choose which order I would impregnate each member of her family.

Each member of her family would be anal fucked without any lube with only a rag to use as a gag. When I'm about to cum, I shove it inside their pussy and let it explode in there. Repeat this for as many members of the family possible until only she's left.

Then, I'd spank her ass and her tits with a long leather until they're red raw. Once she's fully broken down, I'd shove her head into a gullotine. In her mouth would be a piece of rope connected to the blade. And that's the difference. Opposed to the brutal fucking, she'd have a much more tender loving made to her. So she can either try to ignore it or have to orgasm and that would mean the blade would fall on her.

Wwyd

Gross, bag that shit up and fuck her hard doggystyle. Aim my dick right at her brown hole to shoot on it. Her?

Fuck i bet those smell incredible

Have nudes if anyones interested

Got a link to her slut tumblr?

There is an online poll for guys that know her or have hooked up with her: vote.pollcode.cox/85427912