Weapon ideas to use against antifa

weapon ideas to use against antifa
non-lethal is preferred but not necessary

Telescopic baton.

a mace with a car battery inside it

buy cayenne pepper(or any hot spice), put it in your pocket, grab a handful and blow/throw it in their face. or mix it in a water bottle with some bleach and you can ruin their clothes and their bodies

Buy liquid smoke from a restaurant supply store. Fill squirt bottles. Win
The smell will make them puke and lose bowels, will take 4 days and countless showers to get rid of smell.

Use a fucking machete you fucking pussies Americunts

Lighter + Sunscreen works I guess

teddy bear

Explain pls

Poopstick

Wrenches taped to your forearms under a long sleeve shirt. Unflinchingly block Antifa bludgeons as you plow through their ranks like the T-1000.

Taser

Scratch that, cattle prod. They're cows anyway

Just hurl your extra copies of Mein Kampf at them you fascist fuck.

>non-lethal
Faggot.

I got mine on mobi though

What the fuck am I even looking at? What are the fucking Amerifats doing now?

Pocket spice!

How about a a good o'l classic baseball bat with barbed wires on it, nothing beats that

Textured brass knuckles so they can't lift prints after to clock them in the gobber

Amerifat here and I have no fucking clue. It's amazing to me there are so many of my countrymen who are willing to beat the fuck out of and/or kill each other for fucking nothing and I'm not even talking about the niggers

I left the states in may of 2016. Let me tell you, it's bizzare how the country fucking turned on its head since I left.

I swear the usa was normal when I left

Peaceful protests

pls come back we need you to restore balance to the states

Your superior dubs have convinced me.

>letting europoors call you amerifat

fucking cuck, you ain't worthy of wearing the red white n blue, boy, maybe you'd fit in better with the swedes and their new multiculturalism

Fucking genius!

I can tell you're chubby

You gotta let them have something.

I mean it's literally all they have now.

They don't even have a bunch of Swedish blondes on a bikini team

i can't punch commies if i'm in jail

You can stab commies in jail

>bhurkini blondes

When you hit somebody with a machete, you can kill him.

When I was a young lad, I dreamt of them. Of making them my personal cum dumps
Now the Goddamn muzzies have destroyed yet another one of my dreams

holy shit you're right
see you on the news!

cha-CHA!

That can be lethal if used against the head, so be careful.

>weapon ideas

Are you certain you have what it takes to like be an irl tough guy? It's not the same as doing it from the safety of your mom's basement. I only ask because you shouldn't need to ask how to choose improvised weapons. It should just come naturally. I mean you should be capable of going, "oh, a pointy stick, this gives me an idea."

Only thing amerifats fit in better is an XXXXL T shirt

>Weapons against antifa
Jobs, constructive hobbies, reading, education.

Harsh words.

forty keks

I always wonder in which fucking country something like this happens, and what relationships do these guys have... I mean you dont kill just someone randomly on the street

Have you considered taking a dump into condoms and storing them in the freezer over the course of the week? When you're ready leave them out to thaw and when prepared just hurl them

I called myself Amerifat you fucking retard and I'm not even a pound overweight fuckface

Construction jobs
Have them haul around 80lbs bags of stucco

Fists u pussy

you're either a nigger or a faggot