Be me

>be me
>be 19
>lost virginity with my gf who was also virgin

Is it bad to lose virginity at 19? Is it too late?

Should i feel like a losser since everybody said they lost it at 16 - 17 ??

Everybody in their own time will find their way.

What makes you a loser is not the age at which you lost your virginity, but your insecurity in even asking the question.

Why does it matter, you got it wet. With a virgin no less! You did good user, you did good.

/thread

27 here. Still haven't fucked. And you faggot come up with this thread and be like "look at me, should I feel sad?"

Don't worry about it mate, I was at least 17 - 18 when I did, most people would you're within the "normal human" range so stop worrying and count yourself lucky you're not

Thanks that's what I actually wanted to hear. Not OP though.

Quit being a fag, you fucking someone (I assume) you care about. Compared to being a virgin or losing it to a hooker, you've got it made.

I had just turned 21 when I lost mine, what does it matter

You're a fucking faggot OP, what a shit question

I wish sage was still a thing

Doesn't work anymore or are you talking about the ID?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh god I wish you were correct

My father told me about a time where everything was different. A mans' success was measured by what he accomplished, how much he earned, how he behaves. Sex wasn't overrated in this time, it was merely a way to show affection.
Nowadays, it is an almost entirely competitional thing. "How good are you? Well, let's see how much sex you had." The sad thing is, regarded from a scientigic point of view, that all people who actually are of this mindset perform a terrible fraud to the evolution since they all waste their semen without even reproducing.

Post a pic of yourself.

First time I fooled around I was like 7 and we rubbed our junk together bur no boner/penetration

First time I fucked a girl was when I was like 12? We fucked on a picnic table at the beach. Shit was cash.

First time I fucked a boy was when I was like 20.

Now I'm 28 and don't really like men but holy shit do traps do it for me. Its like the best of both worlds....

I'm not gay tho, they probably are cause theyre letting me put my dick in their holes tho...

OP here and yeah, i didnt fuck a hooker, i did my shy gf, i kinda have rape fetish but she has it too haha

Im soon will be 19 and still am virgin. Prob wont change anything any soon. I just dont want lose to some whore which only wants that. I will lose it in long relationship period.

No one will give a fuck if you just keep slaying women. make everything one big joke.

this is why you're a virgin.

OP here, I managed to do it with someone i care about and best part is that i stole dudes gf so did i basicly cuck him? She allowed me to fuxk her after 1 week of our relationship.

She isnt whore but im her 2nd bf and i rly care about her, she sees that and loves me for that so yeah, its bit hard to explain but shes mine now.

Cucked that guy hard

Lost mine at 15, sex is forever ruined for me

Well isnt that good with 15 when ur horny af? I had chance to lose it with 16 but i got scared and pussied out kek

>Im soon will be 19 and still am virgin

Fact

> Prob wont change anything any soon

Feelings, pussy shit. What you are today is some bullshit story you told yourself few years ago. I can feel the weakness this sentence.

>I just dont want lose to some whore which only wants that

Bullshit rationalizations that will never come true.

> I will lose it in long relationship period

Yes most woman have had sex and wont get in a relationship with a guys who sucks shit at sex, you wouldnt either if you werent one.

Enjoy being a vigin until you figure you shit out user.

Respect, user. Don't fall for Sup Forums memes. You'll get yourself a nice girl as long as you don't act like an edgy loser.

It's worth the wait. When you are in a stable relationship with actual feelings for each other and when you trust each other, sex gets to a whole new level.

You sound like you are with her because of the guy?

>The only thing that matters is to LOSE VIRGINITY ASAP
Virgin detected.

I didn't even mean to fuck the girl I just invited her over to watch some movies and she got on my dick. Didn't believe it was my first time.

No
No.

Have a good day.

Nah man don't feel bad just be glad you even fucked. A lot of people take way longer to and some sad souls never get to at all unless they pay for a hooker or something

Have you asked yourself if you're an idiot?
Really, ask yourself. Are you an idiot?
Are you mentally handicapped?
Are you stupid? Are you very stupid?
Have you considered that maybe you should shut up and grow a brain?

Oh fuck off twerp, theres people in the oldpeoples home who are 90 and still a virgin.