How many of you faggots believe in God and live a Christian life?

How many of you faggots believe in God and live a Christian life?

Yes what can I do for you

Are you interested in God? You're already showing great promise user

I do, OP. Why are you asking?

I'm tired of these FUCKING BAIT THREADS!

I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGEEEEERRRED

I"m PULLING OUT MY FUCKING HAIR!

Cry more I'm sure that'll solve everything

Interested in Christian morality more than God. I'm an atheist who hates atheists and would rather surround myself with people who believe in something despite whether or not I believe in it to. I believe in just about everything Christianity says, but I cant accept the supernatural stuff and never will.

Curiosity about God and interest in asking people about it, arguing and debating, questing for knowledge, this is the first step to a growing and healthy faith
I'd say you're already well on your way. For millenia untold people have looked up to to the stars and wondered "Am I alone? Where did I come from? Who created me?"

I can tell you from experience that these questions are leading you down the right path for sure

I used to go to church before my parents got divorced
Also that pic just reminded me of pic related :)
My mom bought it for me a long time ago

Ok, what do you want to debate respecting morality?
And more than supernatural stuff, as you said, why don't see it as something that's beyond our science can study? I mean, science is the study of how the universe works. That's why if we suppose the existence of a God, this will be beyond the study of science.

When I go to Hell is it possible to get up into Heaven

I'm afraid Christian morality is maybe not what you're looking for. For instance, in several cases murderers have found Jesus and been saved from sin, it doesn't change the fact that they are murderers.
Judaism preaches morality and the code of law, but these laws are not enough to make us clean from sin in the eyes of God. Only faith in Jesus, declaring his name and allowing him to forgive you of sin is enough. You have to allow yourself to "die," into his sacrifice, to allow his payment in blood to atone for your sins. You can do this very easily, by baptism with water. You don't even need anyone else to be there, you just need to be splashed (or submerged) with water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit.
Baptism is a metaphorical drowning, you drown the life you led as a sinner and emerge as a new person freed from sin. You're dying into Jesus's death

Christianity teaches about giving to the poor, forgiving those who injure and steal from you, and having faith in Jesus.
There's actually not that much about morality TBH fam

Hold on im retarded
Here's the pic

Then you're agnostic perhaps?

I don't want to debate I just wish all my friends and family weren't obnoxious, self-important atheists who wince at the idea of faith. Christian intolerance is just as unpleasant, but it's less common and at least it's based on something.

I loved church growing up and wouldn't trade that experience for anything. However, I am firmly agnostic.

No I have no belief in anything supernatural. In fact it's borderline LaVeyan Satanism, but I just have more respect for Christians than atheists. I have no respect for anybody who exists only to spite some other group.

I couldn't have explain it better, good job user. Also I would like to add something else respecting morals and sins: as long as we know we are going through the path of Christianity, we must understand that sins have more value to us. Let me explain, we know how we sin, either with our flesh or our soul, but that's the main point, we know what are those sins. So, to the eyes of God, as long as we know we are commiting sin, that sin has the double of weight.

Holy fuck that looks hilarious I want.

Somewhere in the midwest, some idiot pastor is telling people this book is Satanic somehow.

Not even my parents go to church anymore. Sin is the good life

yeah, I always found those christian manga banners and stuff really funny but I just realized now that christian mangas are actually a real thing and I own one

Will i still be punished by Satan if I offer to help him wage war against God?

We need a school of thought in this country that teaches things like giving to the poor and forgiveness. It's why, despite my disbelief in Jesus, I think Christianity is the only thing that offers that in the US.

Oh my, I apologise if the verb I chose wasn't the most appropriated. What I tried to say is that, as long as you have interest in morality let's talk and see what point we both can agree.
You have mentioned before that you knew about many stuff explained in Christianity, right? So you remember something about the last days? The rapture maybe (I'm sorry if the term isn't this, I don't remember quite well this in English)? It's is prophesied that these last days we would suffer for our faith. This would be before the coming of the Antichrist. These years will become to Christians the finally 'test' to our faith.

FUCK YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS

Ok, calm down and act like a normal human being first. Now, ask politely your question and so others will answer in a polite way too.

>believe in God and live a Christian life?

Naw I don't believe in any of that but I don't begrudge anybody who does. I just like hearing preachers on TV and radio talk even though I don't believe 80% of it. They just hook me in, everything is so wholesome and I love the passion they have. It inspires me to be good knowing there's a strength in the human capacity for believing in something.

Why do you go to Sup Forums and ask this question. It's like going into the slums and yelling out "who here is white?"

I once read that is part of human nature to believe in something, like hanging on to an idea. All those you mentioned have that passion not only due their faith, also because they are being anointed by the holy spirit. If you let me say it, I have a great faith in you, you have showed not only interest with this thread but also because you're listening to the word of God. I hope you find your path soon, may God bless your family and you.

Clearly we are the greatest thing ever and are always forgiven, but only if you ask Jesus, if you ask anyone else you're out, no matter how well you lived...
Is this what we wanna pass on to another generation?

Needs more benefit of all and less only one right answer