A rebuttal

A rebuttal

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/clinton-global-initiative-lays-off-22-as-donations/

‘You see foreign governments who had pledged tens-of-millions of dollars pulling their donations’

heard something like this earlier.

“There is no way under any circumstance that The Clinton Foundation should be operating if she is elected president,” NBC’s Chuck Todd said during an Oct. 27, 2016, interview on The Steve Cochran Show. “I don’t see how they can keep that going. I just don’t.”

They're all cannon fodder to keep my sweet innocent Ivanka out of prison. Especially Eric or that other daughter

>implying Trump wouldn't just pardon all of them

He is guilty of hostile acts against the people.
He is guilty of colluding
The Russian administration has allured him to commit crimes against the people of the United States

sad

sure kid

>He is guilty of hostile acts against the people.
No he isn't
>He is guilty of colluding
No he isn't
>The Russian administration has allured him to commit crimes against the people of the United States
no crime has been committed.

This is a plot by the Russian administration to bring down the people of the United States.

These hostile acts are planned and coordinated

We must arm ourselves strongly with the patriotism

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We are wining!
fucking cucks spreading fake news against the GOD-PRINCE fucking shills REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUCKCUCKCUCK

"B-b-b-but Hillary is bad!! Trump dindu nuffin!!!!"

Just because foreign donors thought they could get influence doesn't mean it happened. The Clinton Foundation is a higher rated charity than the Red Cross, and has helped millions of people. Do some research before jumping to conclusions, especially if those conclusions involve accusing people of crimes.

the irony of his post.

sure kid

>has no argument
Notice how all the accusations against her vanished once Republicans got what they wanted. No trials, investigations, sentences against her, nothing. Ever consider it was all finger pointing and you got conned?

Trump 2016: Clinton Foundation is crooked. Pay for play

Trump 2017: Thanks for the $100 million to the Ivanka Foundation Saudi Arabia. I don't think you did 911 any more.

Mueller has subpoena power.

Your bullshit spin means nothing now.

>swallowing the Kool-Aid this hard
I can't imagine what it would be like to go through life without the means of being able to think critically.

Exactly this.

“I’ll show you politics in America. Here it is right here, ‘I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.’ ‘I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.’ ‘Hey, wait a minute, there’s one guy holding out both puppets!’”- Bill Hicks

Oh fuck off. Pick a God-damned side and quit being a faggot.

I can't imagine what it must be like to go through life as you without the ability to assemble information and extrapolate into the future about likely outcomes.

This doesn't end with what we know in the media right now. It doesn't end with Jr's story as he told it.

What is happening that you don't see is Mueller's investigation. With his subpoena powers he will get phone records to see who talked to whom and when. He will get financial records. His team will chase down everything. They will find lowly pissants who did something illegal and get them to flip on someone higher. They will not rest until they have found every crime there is to find.

I think odds are VERY good they will find solid evidence of serious crimes. Subpoena power.

But, I will accept the results if they say they found nothing. Will you, user, accept the results if they do find crimes? No, of course not, you'll spout off "fake news!" And "but Hillary isn't in jail".

All media is 100% clickbait. Remember when we found out about NSA surveillance? That was the line in the sand. Nobody did shit so now you are owned and this is what you get. Bullshit "news" about nothing because you are nothing.

The question is who will be pardoning Trump? Pence? Orin Hatch? Paul Ryan? Rex Tillerson?

>brought to you by the number 25

You think it all vanished. That's where you wrong, kiddo.

Riiiiiiiiight

>has no argument

I choose Goldman Sachs. The winning side. Adios, pleb. Enjoy your commemorative plates.

I love the false hope Dems have about Trump being removed.

It's going to make Clinton's defeat an order of magnitude more painful when it finally dawns on you all that Trump isn't going anywhere.

Impeached =/= Removed from office. It just means, lets formally discuss removal from office and vote on it.

Even if Trump were impeached, the Dems don't have nearly enough votes to remove Trump from office anyways. This whole narrative is nothing more than a ratings grab.

Yeah, but his whole family is going to end up in prison.

lol. Do you really believe that Trump wouldn't pardon them?

Really?

Come closer guys. Closer... (Meeting with a Russian citizen is not illegal). Trump will win 2020.

See

Of course it's illegal. Russia is our enemy.

lmao now I want them to go to go to trial over this bogus tinfoil hat conspiracy just for this.
>trump knows a guy who sent mean tweets

I live next to a Russian. Am I going to get murdered for treason?

Unfortunately, I don't think there was any collusion. We keep finding things pointing towards they were interested in it, but they're idiots. If Trump did anything seriously illegal, we would know by now. He's not smart enough to cover something up like that. And the Russians are smart enough to not allow something like that to happen.

Unfortunately, we can't impeach for incompetence and inaction. And even if we could, the next in line would just carry out the conservative agenda more aggressively. The idiots have outnumbered us (where it counted) this past election and fucked the country over.

>posting an image of random Asian girl every 15 seconds, 20+ times so far
That's some serious autism. You really care.