CIVILIZED THREAD

CIVILIZED THREAD
We all act nice, and without the stupid trips!

Dude that picture freaks me out I dunno why. Some uncanny valley shit going on there.

Greetings user, how have your day been?

It's from a game. My apologies for freaking you out.

Had a job interview today. It was okay.

I'm in the bath, very comfy.

Well if you want the job I hope you get it, bud!

Thanks buddy! Hope your day is well too!

A bath does sound comforting!

Checked

That's great, user!

when was the last time you guys went for a bath? they're underrated.

Checked

Checked

Checked

Hahaha!
I had one before I went out this noon.

Checked

I hope everything went well and you get the job. May God bless you, user.

Thanks! God guide you as well!

Checked

Wat

Checked

Agreed, hygiene and healthy manners are of vital importance, yet it's not something people have much interest.

Checked

Thanks, user. And tell me, how are you spending this glorious evening?

OP here, I see this is turning into a (you) thread.
Alright, (you)s for everyone!!!
Have a great day!

Checked

Just resting at home. It's a pretty rainy evening here.

Checked

Oh, let me help you here user: here we're using a little section of Sup Forums to show everyone else that there's still a little ray of light in spite of the many darks clouds everywhere

Premium legal tender

And that everyone deserves a (you)
and also, checked

I love rainy days! You're lucky, here is sunny and our temperature is rounding the 26°

Well, stay hydrated keep cool, my friend!

Wow, not a single swear on this thread. This is fucking amazing!

Yes I do, thanks for caring. user, do you have interest in literature? If so, what are your favorite books and/or authors?

Dear, please don't use that vocabulary here! Goodness, these young generation...

Not much into books to be honest.
I was able to read Life of Pi before they made it into a film though. And of course the Potter books.

Goodness me. Those rascals should be disciplined!

I have a friend who also loves the Potter's book saga, I wanted to read it but I was spoilt by my friend. If you let me, may I recommend you a book? It's a classic from literature, For Whom The Bell Tolls, by Ernest Hemingway. This was the book that got me know reading and maybe you can enjoy it too. Also, what other hobbies do you have?

I'll look into it. Thanks for the book suggestion!

Good afternoon gentlemen.

Greetings friends, does anyone have some of that colombian marching powder for sale? I need it for... Marching reasons.

Hows the weather where everyone is?

Wet. Could be better

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

I'm feeling awful productive, glad to see so many other chipper souls buzzing along!

Mac daddy

thats a trash picture heres a better one

Cheers to this positive energy boys!! Keep the good vibes flowing to others fellas. I don't check the chan to often but I was feeling down and you guys lifted my spirits showing some kindness on Sup Forums. Keep those vibes flowing!

We all out here feelin ourselves