I just shot a store clerk for refusing to give me the money. I managed to escape the crime scene...

I just shot a store clerk for refusing to give me the money. I managed to escape the crime scene. I'm pretty sure my face was captured on video tape. The police is now searching my neighborhood and asking around. What do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

barrietoday.com/police/police-seeking-assistance-in-identifying-suspect-in-alleged-convenience-store-theft-670417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hide under your bed. Somewhere inside your house, don't drive your car, don't park it somewhere suspicious. Close your blinds etc. and wait out the night. Done robberies many times. Dumb fuck for getting your face there though. Or you could give yourself up, you get less years and if people know your face, you're fucked

Post on Sup Forums

Sit right there and post on this gay website until you get caught and thrown in prison.

Get on a fucking train and escape your warrant

Shave your head

He won't get less time if he killed a guy

submit to arrest you fuck. why did you shoot the guy you dickhead

Spread butthole?

They just knocked on my apartment door. I hid under my bed and acted as if no one was home. They just moved on to the next apartment.

Spread butthole for us?

He refused to give me the money and he was being a smart ass saying that I won't shoot him. I finially got ticked off and shot him in the shoulder and ran

Spread butthole? I want to see your puckered beauty.

barrietoday.com/police/police-seeking-assistance-in-identifying-suspect-in-alleged-convenience-store-theft-670417 ?

Dude what the fuck please take your post down

At least you didn't kill him

kill yourself you got what maybe 100$ ?
you killed someone who makes less than a fucking potato an hour
for 100$
take said gun
insert into mouth and kill yourself.

Get rekt you fucking nigger

Lol that pic and 35 yrs old...

Stfu it's not you baiting piece of shit

user, you might go to jail. You will never see your family again. You're Fucked. I would kill myself right now.

I regret shooting the clerk. I just want to avoid going to prison. I hid the pistol in my closet. I'm considering lighting my apartment on fire and destroying all the evidence

You'll have to shoot yourself to get out of this one, OP.

Spread your butthole and everything will be fine.

I already shaved my hair my off and threw away all the clothes I was wearing during the robbery

Burn them, Fuck it, Leave america.

My mom just called me saying that she saw me.on the news and that she's going to turn me in I threatened to murder her I need to leave the United States now

Following it up with further threats of violence; you're not really helping your cause dude. You may have to shoot yourself. Can you do it on a live stream please?

Live stream pls

top fucking kek.

woould enjou lifestom

now you are gonna have to get rid of that piece , file of the serial number on the barrel or grip and wipe the thing down. Put it in a plastic bag WHEN YOUR SURE there are no traces of hair ( i recommend using a lens cleaner/ glasses cleaner ) along with the bullets that you should also wipe down and throw them over 2 separate bridges. good luck user

Hide in plain sight, like behind a police car

Lol, told you. They'll be back with a warrant. I'd pack up my shit and leave the state, not yet though. 1st thing tomorrow morning. You're gonna need a pretty good excuse to tell family or whatever so a missing persons report isn't filed on you, that happens, your done for mate. Start packing

I already did that but I can't leave my apartment there's helicopters circling my neighborhood my mom already turned me in vis my address so I'll need to leave soon but I'm scared and I don't know where to go

nah nah dont set the place alight that will cause attention to you, let the pigs make there rounds and dump your steel the next day. Just dont be a jittery dumb ass

This thread is such bullshit

Sharpie in the pooper

My neighborhood is now flooded with cops I just jumped the back fense of my apartment and now I'm running through the woods behind my apartment complex I don't know where to go at this point

>theft
>helicopters mobilised

tfw overkill

All threads are bullshit

I also shot the clerk you dumb nigger read the main post

Most yes but not all

Don't do that. Did the bullets have the markings on them? If so, wash the bullets in bleach and bury them somewhere in a trash can (not yours) then clean the gun with bleach, drench it then wipe it with bleach etc. then methelated spirits (idk if this is necassary but I've been doing it since I was a teenager) take apart the weapon, clean more etc. then put all the pieces in different bags, all black, all filled with other rubbish (i just take it out of other bins) do this with the bullets too, don't put all your eggs in one basket I usually say. Then move, you should be fine, stop worrying faggot

Forgot to mention, file of serial number like the other faggot said, sorry forgot that (that's pretty fucken important don't forget that)

I don't have time to do all of this I'm now running on foot so I can get as far away as possible from the cops I have guns and clothes in my backpack I'll dispose of them once I'm at a safe location far from my apartment complex

If your Mom already dobbed you in, they're watching your address. They WILL bust in sometime soon, and WILL shoot you if you're armed.

You can 1) an hero.
2) Lie on the floor, hands on your head, and wait for the inevitable.
3) Hide the fucking gun somewhere good and hope to fuck your you can deny your way out.

Well since you're a nigger, and the police have the mug shot from your last arrest, and its just a matter of time until they track down where your mom is currently living (due to the section 8 paper trail) along with what neighborhoods you hang out in (ebt spending is tracked)- so you might as well turn yourself in now so you don't get shot since you've been labeled as "armed and dangerous" and will be treated as a felony stop and shot at the slightest provocation by our courageous men in blue who deserve to go home alive and not take any unnecessary chances on scum like yourself.

All of them. Bullshit takes many forms.

meh there's a difference between a complete lie and exaggerating the truth.

An Hero

Doesn't have time to expose of evidence but has time to post on Sup Forums while evading police. Your priorities seem a little scewd Op.

>I'm now running on foot so I can get as far away as possible from the cops
Kek brb gotta post on Sup Forums

I am now in a public park far away form my area I've managed to sneak down into the Creek area and hide under the bridge there I'm currently washing the gun with bleach and take the serial numbers off of it. I've also let my cloth on fire and they're now slowly burning down to ashes

Call your mother again, say that you felt you had no other options, to leave the police out of this, you'll sort it out and come clean, apologise for being so violent, say you were just freaking out. Then pack and leave, she's gonna call the cops with your address, leave on your number plate when you leave, don't take the plastic bags with you when you leave, put them all the bin as you leave the house. If you get stopped with gun parts dipped in bleach you're fucked (put in neighbours bin not yours) keep to speed limit, just keep driving, don't stop, for a solid 3-4 days just drive. Sleep of course, then find a shit motel and stay there for a bit etc. never go back. Don't take your stuff with you, don't pack at this point, if police ask what you're doing say you're going out for a drive because of all the helicopters and things you can't sleep

>Desperately running from cops while posting to Sup Forums on a cell phone

It's all wasting our time and avoiding the inevitable, therefore it's bullshit

>It's all wasting our time
then why are you here?

Its n o t r e a l tho

They will go there. Do you own a car? If not that's okay, don't wear a hood or anything, hide in plain sight, keep walking normally for about an hour or so, go to a train station, catch train as far as possible. Don't burn your clothes the fire will be a giveaway dumbass. Just chuck them in a bag and put them in the bin. Keep the gun on you for now, if it's bleached, take it apart and dispose in bags in bins along the way (not one after the other) in alley ways of course, not on the street

Yeah man same
>be me
>go into shop
>sneak a snickers into my pocket
>shop guy sees
>I run
>mfw helicopters
>mfw when FBI investigation
>mfw get raped for 30 years in jail

>adrenaline rush

they can track cell phones. I suggest taking all money out of your credit/debit card(if you have one)(at at atm far away from where you are planning to go, and by a prepaid cell phone. I recommend straighttalk tracphone, net10 or virgin mobile, because they have cards that you can buy in-store.

Also, destroy your phone lol. Buy a burner phone (one that's a shit old brick and get a throwaway SIM card to make basic texts and that. You can get a proper phone later on for Sup Forums and shit. You can buy books and portable DVD players for boredom for the next 6 months. When I say destroy it, I mean really fucken destroy it

Hey check YouTube I just made a >greentext about you. Lol

Link?

Just stop being a nigger i mean how hard is that holy fuck.

dubs

I think we know who the dumb nigger is here, dumb nigger.
>An Hero An Hero An Hero
Go out with a bang, don't let YT get you alive, nigger!

so now we got one buck nekkid nigger with a gun. Sheesh.