Will Sup Forums help me find a lawyer?
Things im fighting/suing for,
Mass gas lighting,
Government conspiracy/targeting,
Police brutality,
Trying to clear my mental health and criminal record,
Hospital systems and staff for targeting me and ill-diagnosing me,
The place i recently worked at for targeting and gaslighting,
Have a firearms ban that was set on me for the same ill-diagnosis.
Family for targeting, gaslighting and just in general screwing with my life.

>Sup Forums
Will Sup Forums help me?

what makes you think anybody on Sup Forums knows a lawyer?

also what did they diagnose you with?

Seems like you are a bandit from Hamburg.
I hope you burn in hell, asshole

Dont remember exactly,
Something like,
Schizophrenia
Bipolar,
Mood disorders,
Addiction,

Anything to give people a reason to controll me and call it justice on a murderous serial killer rapist pedophile.

also it depends if you want cheap representation or good representation. if cheap, call all the law schools in your region and ask if they have senior-level law students who do pro bono cases.

assuming you're for real and not just delusional, what you're describing would probably qualify as a human rights violation. call the aclu and see if they can spare any lawyers right now.

or you can google lawyers in your area and see what their area of expertise is, and see if people have left them good reviews. but they will charge regular fees I'm sure.

>a murderous serial killer rapist pedophile
assuming you didn't actually do any of these things:

I know false rape accusations happen, and even false molestation accusations can happen because parents get super protective. but why would people think you're a serial killer? have there been murders? if so, post news links now.

if you did do any of that shit, then I hope you go to jail.

Just like a schizophrenic to completely deny being schizophrenic.

Was hormonaly stunted and tormented during childhood, leaving me physically disfigured with a few damaged wires.

People are trying to paint me as a jason vorhues waiting to happen.

okay look, just do what I said in and see what happens.

You think any of them would help and represent a moneyless, homeless on the fact that it will all most likely turn in my favor and that we will see money?

Cant really trust people in my area, as i said im being conspired against and targeted, i know this sounds ugly, but i need someone good that actually hates my system just as much as i do, and will hapiliy bleed this pig dry for me.

Hahaha you sound loony as fuck dude

You're just a crazy guy nobody will care about what your claims are. You gonna get institutionalize if you keep it up with the crazy

Iol ikr

Maybe its just the excitement getting to me, im i wrong ro feel rich rn?

*Am i crazy for feeling so rich right now?

Yes. loony people lose their composure, same people don't.

Plus you act like the world is out to get you but you do no wrong. Come on, your employer? The police the government the hospitals and your family? What are you going to name next? The very wind for messing up your hair, the sky for raining on you. Sue the television for gas lighting you and targeting you too. Sue the natural order of the world for giving you loony genes. Sue me for pointing it out.

Nigga u actually crazy

I just might

Would you believe me if i said i just want to live simple yet fullfilling life on my own accord?

What composure do i have to loose? Im living at starbucks right now, family wont support me, city's trying to throw me away, fuck us all for being us.