Ask a former Muslim anything

Ask a former Muslim anything

how are you a former muslim, don't they all blow up

anyway, roses are red, violets are blue, how many 6 year old girls have you been married to at once

Did you fuck a goat?

Have you ever blown up?

What kind of cell phone makes for the best trigger?

If I draw Mohammed, will you get angry?

No, I didn't blow up. I didn't marry 6 year olds as that is something tribes do, taking verses from the sunnahs and using it to their own perverted means.

I did not ever fuck a goat

What made you want to adopt Islam into your life? What made you abandon it?

When did you wake up to that primitive chimp belief?

Is that even a question? The Galaxy Note 7. It's the trigger and the bomb

Do you find them sexy?

Practically nobody adopts a religion. We're all indoctrinated by someone else, usually by our parents, who abuse the fact that the child is moldable

No. Muslims don't like their prophet being drawn as they do not want false representations of him existing. I don't really care though.

Who doesn't?

True. I was born in Malaysia and was raised by my family to be Muslim

Did you become a jew or christian?

Why are you not dead? Apostasy is punishable by death.

>What does the koran teach about what should be done to apostates?
>do you agree with that teaching?
>Do you feel threatened because of your choice, by other muslims in your life?
>Has this choice lost you a lot of relationhships?
>Are you building more relationships with non-muslims?
>Would you draw Mohommad? Defile a koran? Insult the prophet?

Pretty sure he doesn't have the genes to become a jooh

I started questioning religion as a whole, and some verses in the Quran didn't sit with me well. I was about 16

How many infidels did you behead?

I'm actually a spiritual agnostic now

If that was his MO then shouldn't he behead himself also?

What country is next on the Europe world tour Muslim invasion list?

Why do your people always act like extremism is this perverted offshoot of islam, when in reality its the orthodox form. Something anyone can see for themselves if they do more than 5 minutes of reading about the quaran, hadiths, and the history of islam?

Oh so you're an atheist on the fence

With a rusty serrated knife, yes

EVERYONE is agnostic about the existence of gods - NO-ONE knows the truth (though many believe they do)

Only in some extreme governments. The Quran actually has no problem with apostasy. It gives you a warning of hell and all but that's it.

I'm telling Isis about your crimes

Now that you've escaped that chimp belief. Will you own a Subway or a Night Club?

It's worse for the pretenders that say they are Muslim without actually being one.
....which goes for quite a large portion of the religion actually. A lot of people don't truly believe.

The Quran simply warns apostates, nothing else. I don't feel threatened, some of my friends were disappointed, but they understand. I've always had good relationships with non-Muslims, so that hasn't changed. I wouldn't really insult Islam because I still maintain a level of respect for it.

ReligiĆ³n of peace?

Do you fuck kids?

Why do you motherfuckers stink all the time, even your women. A mix of garlic, cumin, and vinegar.

I've read the full Quran, and no, trust me, orthodox Islam, while proselytizing, is not extreme. The sunnahs are the main reason for extremists, and is the main reason I left Islam. Sunnahs are not endorsed by Muhammad, just rules implemented by people over their subjects to maintain power through religion.

I know. I hate it. People in power have used Islam as a way to control and dominate people. It's disgusting.

whats so bad about eating pork ?
pork is delicious

its in all religions . from the smallest cults to the biggest onces

Kek I actually find it funny. Apparently pigs are doomed to go to hell because they waddle in filth so we should not touch or eat them. I enjoy pork though

Fuck OP. Current Muslim here.

Will answer what you really want to know.

Kek'd

How many goats? Be honest.

Any android phone will trigger hippie SJW iFags into a frenzy...

7. I slaughtered 7 goats for Eid last year.

would you?

All your wives?

>Innocent animal with no concept of evil or filth
>Doomed to hell for literally the most arbitrary and retarded reason
Top kek

This x1000x10^10

The Quran is the least source of problems in the current state of Islam.

I didn't slaughter my wife. (Only have one).

HEY, I just found a phone number for someone who is associated with ISIS. Do whatever you want with it

What does alahu Akbar mean?

God is Great

Is islam a peaceful religion

That's like asking if Christianity is a peaceful religion. Yeah, right? Oh shit crusades.

Is Buddhism a peaceful reli- ah shit it's spiritual ideology.

Guess there are no peaceful religions.

Love your enemy my ass

Modern day Christians aren't blowing up non believers tho

hey man im a former muslim as well. agnostic if anything. when i got smashed one night with my friends i knew that there was no point in pretending to be muslim, i never really prayed or fasted sincerely from the start to begin with. have your parents found out? mine are still oblivious to the fact that ive downed cans and vodka.

I would respect isis if their suicide bombers had more experience.

When the day comes, how does it feel to know your skin shall be blackened with dust?

Oh wow how shocking that a more developed part of the world resorts to violence less often. Let's ignore that this holds true within Muslim dominant countries as well.

Were you ostracised by your former muslims for leaving Islam?

>Ask a former Muslim anything
y r u gay?

Did you go out with a bang?

I haven't seen any of the hilarious Mohamed memes for a while, anyone have some to hand?

I'd like to see the one where he is shitting into his own mouth again..

Howard Stern was right when he said that the US should make a glass plate of the middle east. I guess it would not be an issue if islams popularity wasn't blowing up all over the world!

How's the pork? I mean you must've tried it by now.

Do you still live in Malaysia? If not, what country are you in right now, cos the Muslims in places like Sweden are way more radicalised.