Femdom thread

Femdom thread
Share your fantasies/experiences

What about you share yours first ? For, you know, starting the thread...

I'm from Sup Forums
I lust for Trap Dom/SJW Doms.
I want to kneel before the superior gender and clean their leather boots clean while they degrade me verbally for being white, male, CIS.
I want them if tranny to put their hard 9 inch black cock on my head as they make me beg and plead for their cock or if SJW I want them to place a long strap on my head
I want my dom and superior goddess to make me suck them and then make me lay down and strap my arms and legs down.
I want them to then sit on my chest and make me suck it by straining my head up, doing everything I can to please my mistress, then I want them to sit on my face and fuck my mouth raw till it hurts and I gag
I then want them to strap me head down face up and fuck me sensilessly, with each hard trust I yearn for with their balls slamming into my ass.
If trap they will fuck me until I orgasm and fill my massive white asshole up with their superior black tranny dominant semen and I'll be so aroused and pleasured my erect penis will hands free cum.
If SJW they will make me beg for it, to make me admit I'm a sissy and nothing compared to both superior black men and females. I'll accept my place and ejaculate all my useless white semen as she pound my ass with an 11 inch black strap on.

Me and my gf plan to try some pegging
Yesterday she fingered my while I jacked off, and she whispered into my ear how she would fuck me

i would be castrated just to get some female attention

Get out here, Jew.

You won't stop Sup Forums with this slander

I've been kinky since I was 15 and saw a woman sitting on a mans face.

I like this thread. Bump

i want a woman to totally dominate my life
most of the time i'll spend in chastity, often also tied up in hogtie, and if not hogtied, serving her
once a day, if i served well, i get fucked in the ass by her until my balls are completely drained, without being unlocked, i have to eat all the cum ofc
if i don't satisfy her, i get tortured and teased for the whole evening, without a release
also i the requirements for her to be satisfied increase with every day i satisfy her, so eventually, i WILL get punished
if i have a good month, i maybe even get to cum outside the cage once, but still, eating all the cum and returning to chastity right after

Last night my lady and her guy friend came over and tied me up. The beat me, poured wax on me, and beat me some more. After they rewarded me by letting me suck his dick while she stroked me and fingered my ass. Then he fucked me for an hour. His dick was thick and long. Overall it was a fucking amazing night.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Mind if I ask you a question though?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

6/?

moar

7/?

8/?

9/?

10/?

I've been fucked by a girl with a strapon for about half an hour, several poses. Feels good, I love assplay anyway. Funny thing: when the dildo is being pulled out it feels as if you were taking a dump

11/?

12/?

it's no fun if only i'm contributing guys

Femdom isn't something that interests me. Lezdom however, now that's something I like to think we can all get behind.

13/?

14/?

Partner and I signed a contract, weekdays she will be totally submissive to me and do whatever I want (ie. choked her till she passed out the other day).
However in return she gets to totally dominate me sat and sunday, no excuses, no limits. She has a whole bag full of toys, restraints, strapons and dildos that she can use.

Usually she uses the small dildos to warm me up, working up to the strapons at which point shes that horny that she basically rapes me, and being a guy a lot of the time it hurts, but she reminds me of all the stuff I make her do over the week and calls me a pussy for not being able to a cock in my ass. By the end of it im either bleeding or that stretched out my legs hurt, but I love hearing her be the boss and moan and scream like I do when I fuck her, essentially treating me how I treat her.
Feels, fucking, goooood.

This picture reminds me a lot of something that happened with my GF and I the other night.

>Be me
>GF and I have been in a dom/sub relationship for about 1 year
>Told each other our fantasies early on so we can enjoy it while we're young
>Feelsgood.jpg
>On discord with friends
>GF walks over and kicks me out of chair
>I'm still gaming/talking
>She starts playing with my cock
>I'm fully shaved and cleaned out
>She starts sucking me off
>Still gaming
>She gets up, bends me over and starts eating my ass
>I'm trying to keep gaming
>She starts fingering me while sucking dick from behind
>Precum errwhere

Cont?

yeplz

I don't remember this episode of always sunny

Check'd & kek'd

>Chilling out watching Netflix
>Scene comes on and has sexy stuff
>She gets all cuddly
>I'm high af from blunt I smoked earlier
>Pretty easy to overpower
>She ties my arms up keeping her pussy in my face
>She sticks it in my mouth
>Puts blindfold on me
>Ties my legs together with dick hanging out of reach
>Straddles my face some more except with 7in strapon
>Deepthroat for 10 minutes
>Spit all over my chest
>Tears rolling down cheeks
>She lifts my legs and hugs them
>Without hesitation goes full force
>I get pounded for a solid 40 minutes

My average Wednesday night after night class

Nice one user

My girlfriend makes me wear my chastity cage all the time. I'm so lucky

15/?

i'm happy to have caused you to retell this

is collarspace down for you guys too?

anyone got good magnet links for some femdom?

collarspace? explain pls

>tfw no fem dom to quench my sub needs
Been that way for years now. I miss being a sub slave.

how is rimming a chick femdom?

it's hot if she forced him to do that.

I'm into femdom, but specifically what gets me going is ponyplay, ie: a woman using a guy as a beast of burden, riding him until collapse. Pic related.
A bit hard to find good stuff, and even more to find like-minded people, but well, I have to try.

i know that feel. you're not alone. if only we had a board or something

Good luck trying that with a BBW.

.com

Im not into the strapon or degrading/humiliation aspect of femdom, but I'd love for a cute girl to be more aggressive and dominant with me. Things like pushing me around during sex, pulling my hair, taking the lead.

Tired of submissive girls who expect me to do everything.

>muh fellow pol/ peoples

Shoulder rides are ok too.

To be honest, I've already done it. Pic related.
If you have a fetish, you want it as extreme as you can get it. Always.

My fantasy is to have a huge Amazon gf who acts like a loving mommy, but is really kinky and dominant in bed. I want to be tied up and used for her pleasure, and I want her to pee on me and mark her territory.

I would like to be pegged by my gf...

>If you have a fetish, you want it as extreme as you can get it.
wise words man
16/?

Bump, this thread is cool

>Cont?
dude, fuck off with this shit. tell the story or dont. i get that you're a sub but this "should i continue??? hmmmm???" attention seeking faggotry fucking stupid. you're not a woman for fuck sake.

its a fun fantasy but i don't think i'd actually enjoy the femdom play.
maybe gentle femdom for prostate stimulation.

Sure?

Do women really like this shit now? DO they honestly enjoy the fact that there is a fucking army of emasculated men out there that love getting pounded in the ass by a woman with a strap-on? Millennials women really hate it when men are MEN, now?

It'll be great when Gen Z finally grows up and shames you losers. You won't hear it from Gen X or Boomers but you'll sure hear it from them.

Can we just put all Millennials on a fucking boat and nuke them? I'd really rather bequeath what I have to Gen Z in all honesty.

Don't wanna make you angry user, but what year you were born in?

17/?

yeah, they're not into it. women naturally enjoy being dominated. even the ones who are in to femdom use terms like "im going out to get fucked by a real man" and shit like that. they might enjoy the attention and the brief power. but yeah..

bump

nice thumbnail

someone had to say it

Except it seems like gen x, included the half of gen x that was lost when they were suddenly rebranded as the older portion of "millennials", are the ones that are into all of this. It's very much a mid-30's to upper 40's thing. The reason for that being that many women want a turn at power play.

Now the millennial women that do like the idea of this aren't confronting reality. They like the IDEA. They wouldn't maintain a relationship with this shit, maybe a fling at best. When you get down to it, it's on the same level as college lesbianism. Something they want to try but not stick with because masculinity still appeals much more.

femdom is patrician tier kink.

I have a desire to be made to wait on a group of increasingly drunk women while naked. Generally be molested and catcalled by boisterous ladies. It seems fun.

Mate Generation Z will have cut their wangs fully off and denied that men ever existed rather than stage a reversal of it.

it makes me so horny thinking to be in his position

second this, always an awkward exit

This is me, seriously

I have yet to find a mistress. But I'm a completely open book for any experiences. I can be permanently locked in chastity, whipped until bleeding, cucked on a daily basis, chained up and left overnight, be a human pin cushion, balls trampled, all sorts of things.

But female dominants are hard enough to find, finding one I'm attracted to is even more difficult.

fucking lol

Some women really do love it. I know a girl that's a sadist who finds it hard to stop once she's started. Buuut, as you said, she also loves being dicked down to the point of barely being able to walk.

I want this to be me