Let's get a white hate thread going. Stupid fucking cucks can't amount to nothing but getting fat, being awkward...

Let's get a white hate thread going. Stupid fucking cucks can't amount to nothing but getting fat, being awkward, and stealing from other cultures. They can't even dance or build a rhythm.

Like what the hell is this?

>and stealing from other cultures.

Now you just being obvious

Shut the fuck up, you're obviously white trying to defend your disgusting race. It's hard accepting the fact you come from colonial ruling, owning slaves, and practicing incestual relationships

KEK

Quick GTS
> be at disney world Orlando
> beautiful latinas everywhere
> every fucking time no matter what kingdom I'm in there's that stupid fucking white group who decides that wearing all matching shirts is the best idea
> SWPD

Let the dumb whites sage to avoid their small egos from being hurt

>3 posters

Grrrr down with white people.

I fucking hate civilization.

Zzzzzzzz

0/10

God damn, why could they have left my great-great-great granddaddy in glorious Africa. Politically, economically stable Africa.

Can't dance, but we rule the fucking world.

I'm so glad im not a product of whites.

I hate whites and everything to do with white culture, that's why I don't engage with any part of it, it's objectively inferior to native African culture like the Egyptians and the Umayyad Caliphate.

It's okay to hate yourself cuck boy. You're already ignoring the fact that the majority of prisoners are imprisoned by whites creating a modern day slavery. Mixed/black babies are the new superior race.

Mathew perry is looking good for his age

So other that:
>Plumbing
>The roads
>The railways
>The wine
>Irrigation
>Sanitation
>Medicine
>Education
>Law and order
>Fresh water system
What have whites ever done for us?

Oh, you're Jewish!

Then why are you using the internet? Why do you have a computer? Do you own a car? Air conditioning? Telephones?

If you're gonna hate our culture than dont utilize shit we invented?

If any society turned down the inventions of others it would become Africa.

Basically everything you listed were made by slaves during the Industrial Age while your silly ancestors sat on their fat ass.
> stupid white logic

>What is irony.
>made by slaves
Built by workers, invented by whites.

Lol how you pulled any of that from a post with no words is quite funny. Bait harder negro.

Also there are more slaves in Africa owned by africans right now than ever existed in the US. Furthermore those slaves brought to the us were sold BY warring tribes to the dutch. You literally sold each other to us, whitey didnt even need to get off the boat. Y'all nigs would wait at ports and sell each other to the white man. You enslaved yourselves.

As a white drummer. Kys.

That's either a really bad bait or you're just reeeeaaaallly fuckin dumb

Thanks for source you inbred
> mfw IQ is literally just their mental age divided by their chronically age
> mfw stupid fucking White logic again
> mfw even Stephen Hawking thinks you're fucking retarded

Bro I got bad news.

Plumbing, roads, irrigation, sanitation, medicine, formal education, systems of law, and even wine all came from mesopotamia.

But yeah, white people invented railroads.

We also invented airplanes, microchips, radios, tv, cars, hot air balloons, sky skrapers, submarines, nuclear bombs and space ships. So we got that going for us at least.

ITT: delusional niggers

do you people even try when you bait, or do you type out the first retarded thing you think of?

Maximum salt

How could we sit on our asses if we were too busy whipping niggers?

>tfw neither of those powers were black
>tfw you hate white culture but use white inventions to spew your hate
>being this fucking retarded

white hate thread? dude, just go on instagram, thats the entire app

>we wuz kangzzz n sheeeiiit

> MFW whites coming to my thread to show me their high sodium levels

Motherfucker this is Sup Forums and they're black. what do you think?

> superior race

Mfw you're getting btfo in your own thread

Haha... we used to own you. Now you're poor and all you talk about is your skin color.

Still better than being a nigger

Ahaha keep the salt coming guys. Bump me harder!

I'd take origami over a fucking brillo pad.

ok

Don't get me wrong, I think white chicks are pretty hot, and there are a few good humble white guys out there. Generalizing an entire race is kinda unfair

But in suburban areas, in well off mostly white neighborhoods, white people can be just the most entitled lazy twats

> not even black
Try harder white cucks. Praise be to the shit skins

No black person writes like this. Your larping skills are terrible.

If I had to guess, I'd say you're probably a Britbong with a fetish fo the coloreds.

> larping
> cringe

Ha its funny even if everything you can say is true these white slave owning colonialist still rule the world you live in.
In other words your subserviant to a race in which you believe you are superior to what kinda beta piece of shit fagget does that make you?

Bump