Is it considered rape if the girl willingly takes off her clothes, and willingly let's me finger her while we kiss?

Is it considered rape if the girl willingly takes off her clothes, and willingly let's me finger her while we kiss?

According to feminists, yes. Of course they consider men just existing is raping women.

Technically if she didn't says "yes" audibly your a rapist

Checkum'
And Seconded.

Only if she changes her mind later on

I thought that was called regret

I am a feminist and this makes me sad because I don't think this. Very few of us thought like this til the third wave shit happened. and some of the third wave thinking started out as well intentioned or misunderstood, but there seem to be a lot of younger feminists who don't do their damn reading and don't know what they're talking about.

they read radfem literature, and like all young dumb people, they think that if a movement or a philosophy is good, then the extreme version of that must be even better! and they tweet and tumblr shit to their buddies who do even less source reading, and you get these gender-studies games of telephone resulting in people (guys and girls, including feminists) thinking that OMG EVERYTHING DUDES DO IS RAEP when we all know that's not the case. I literally watched this happen on the internet over the last decade or two.

TLDR you're talking about tumblr feminism, and learning about feminism from tumblr is like learning about magnetism from ICP.

don't just take "lays there and lets you do it" as consent. look for other cues like, does she look like she's into it? is she helping initiate contact, or just being passive about it? at all times you should be aware of whether your partner seems to be enthusiastic about what's going on. not just so you don't get hit with a rape charge, but also because it takes input from both of you to mutually have a good time.

depends. in some states the law allows you to withdraw consent at any time, and if your partner doesn't comply, that is a sexual assault. in other states, once you start having sex, consent is legally implied til sex is over with. this is an important distinction if you're fucking someone and they start doing something that hurts and you need them to stop. technically it should apply if you're a guy or a girl.

Tits or gtfo

nah. married and my husband is no cuck

Tits or gtfo.

The fact that he married a feminist is ultimate proof of cuckery. Now, tits or gtfo

see
but seriously: whether you're a dude or a chick or intersex or whatever, you should want your partner to be having at least as good a time as you are. if not, you have selfishness issues and should work on those before getting intimate with somebody.

enforce it bb

Tits or pic related

Yeah... Well unfortunately for you the extremists are your groups loudest and most influential voice right now.

>Intersex
REEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT

the other thing I love about tits or gtfo:

>Sup Forums says tits or gtfo
>girl doesn't want to show tits
>girl leaves
>guy is all alone with his hand
>why can't I meet girls
>must be their fault

Yep, you need to constantly interrupt by stopping and asking them if they're still having a good time, until they get exasperated and leave.
You also need to make a hidden video of everything from start to finish. Not because you're creepy, but because you need proof for later that it was consentual.

yeah I know and it sucks. I saw it coming, too. I've watched the movement splinter and radicalise the way many movements do. eventually it becomes less about women's rights or human rights, and more about having a flag to wave around and shout and feel important.

that's what they say you're supposed to do, and honestly if you don't know the person and you're bad with reading body language, it's not a bad idea. get good at reading body language, and find girls who either aren't feminists or who have been in it long enough to have finished drinking the 3rd wave koolaid and got it out of their system. and you won't have that problem. you think me and my husband stop every 2 minutes and say "IS THIS PLEASURABLE TO YOU, WOULD YOU WISH ME TO PROCEED"? no we don't. get to know who you're fucking and it won't be a problem.

Do you even know what that word means?
Literally the correct term for people erroneously called hermaphrodites, not a new sjw invented social construct gender bullshit.

Redditfag detected

You truly are autismo

Anybody that doesn't know to say no deserves it

More of girl in pic?

here's the process I went through in my 20s:
>had read older feminists in high school
>get on internet in my 20s
>read third wave stuff
>some of it is ok
>read more
>realise that if I follow everything they say, I'll never be able to trust any guy again
>realise that if I don't trust anybody, I'll never get close to anybody
>if you want good things in life you have to risk something for them
>still believe in equal rights etc. but reject large parts of new feminist thinking
>start dating again
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.avi

yeah, so?

you know, I would almost agree if it weren't for the fact that in a frightening situation (like someone doing something sexually you don't want) sometimes the cliched "fight or flight" response is actually "fight, flight, or freeze." some people really do just freeze up because they can't believe what's happening.

but I do agree that everybody, including women, needs to be more vocal about what they do and don't want.

there's an easy solution. if at any point your partner no longer seems like they're into what you're doing, or they're just laying there not moving, or they suddenly get quiet or whatever - just stop what you're doing and ask them what's wrong. hell, maybe she just has to shit or something. just ask. and girls should be doing that too.

gonna bounce guys, hope you all have a good day

Yes, of course! 100% of the responsibility is on the male! And if you keep her emails as proof that she wasn't raped, that's evidence of your stalking behavior. We'll need to force you to delete those emails before we bring out the rest of the women to accuse you too.

This is what intersex means! Ambiguous genitals! This is a medical thing, not a bullshit sociology thing!

If you freeze in nature you die, natural selection. Therefore deserved.

No. You have to say it. Why should it be my responsibility?

Kek

Begone satan

Advice for thee, but not for me