Ps4 general thread

Ps4 general thread

I never played any Fallout games but was thinking about buying Fallout 4 how many hours of gameplay does this have to offer? I typically only like games with good PvP and get bored in single player games quick but my internet is shitty right now and I'm trying to find a good game that can keep my interests for a while.

I only play Smite right now and I can't get any 1v1 duels. Plus the grind for fantasy points is insane.

Buy it and you'll love it mate. I played 100+hrs

I really hope so, I've only heard good things about the game.

I've spent 100 fucking hours completing this game to the 100%. (Doing all the ending and all the misions, discovering all the places etc...) Its a great game. The only thing I don't like are the 4 ways to talk.

I couldn't get into any of the other ones but I am thoroughly enjoying 4. I'm about 70 hours in. I need the main story and all the dlc. Be sure to invest your special perks and strength and endurance. Do not put anything in intelligence so you can use it it surv put anything in intelligence so you can use idiot savant under luck to level up faster. Also, go for a melee build

Thanks for tip. Knowing myself I would fuck up my build and want to restart half way through.

I'd rather cut myself more than play Fallout on a console

Buy new vegas on your pc instead

Do you like base building games?
Yes?
You'll probably like Fallout4, even as a lacklustre builder.

Are you expecting Fallout 3+A new story?
You'll be disappointed.

theres no pvp, but if you like role playing games its got its monies worth

New Vegas has WAY more re-play value and a far, far better story and combat system.

You want a game you can sink 500+ hours into? Get New Vegas + DLCs and get the AWOP mod.

I wanted this it's just not available on console. I got a PC I just stopped gaming on it cause my gf gets lonely unless she can sit with me and watch me play.

I got a PC I just stopped gaming on it cause my gf gets lonely unless she can sit with me and watch me play.
Sucks. AWOP is such an amazing mod, the amount of content it adds easily compares to the entire content of New Vegas itself.
It's got something akin to an ultra-hard endgame dungeon too, with rewards to match. The story is really well done, it adds hundreds of new locations and even modified the Dead Money DLC. (dont do down into the sewers until you have A LOT of ammo and stims).

Tough luck Sup Forumsro. Good luck to ya.

Got an Xbone bro?

>PS3 & Xbox 360 aren't consoles

It's shit, even if you haven't played other Fallout games.

Get it PC bc mods. Without mods it's still an ok game but your playtime drops from a thousand hours to just a few hundred.

I'm working on day nine.

Man, Sup Forums, really is full of kids.

There is no "fucking up the build", there is just playing differently every time.

No. Just not everyone has to hate the same thing as you. Faglord.