My basic setup.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiTHc8d9D20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lame

how are those pink floyd covers coming up senpai

>All these boring pedal choices.

Rate my gear :^)

I dig it, what'st he yellow thing in the middle?

too clean

Nice noise setup.

>I dig it, what'st he yellow thing in the middle?
it looks like an old (80s?) ibanez flanger

>Know next to nothing about pedals or other effect units.
Can someone recommend a decent overdrive unit for a beginner?

Sup Forums really likes their generic pedals.

boss ds-1 bro

boss od-1 or bd-2
tube screamers are also a good choice, but try before you buy because some of the cheaper clones sound like doodoo

Boss blues driver for milder classic overdrive or Ibanez Tube Screamer for a bit harsher "punk" sound.

>asks for basic overdrive
>reccomend him distortion

truly helpful

Lmao I'm this new fag and even I knew that wasn't right

>i don't know what the volume knob on my guitar does

you can make ds-1 sound like overdrive but that's not the point of basic overdrive he asked for.

A fulltone gt-500 has a good drive, different from the screamer, and also has a distortion side to it as well, not quite the distortion you want for say death metal, but it's some good mud

prod here
was thinking about dedicating some i/o on my interface for send/return of pedal fx. is it worth doing this? are pedals actually going to sound better than vst effects? or is it just the ease of use what makes it good?

I probably should have added what kind of music I play. Mostly 60's rock, outlaw country/honky tonk, and little bit of 90's rock like nirvana and rhcp

Scream or gt-500, both will offer what you need, but in different ways. You can probably test them both at a local shop.

Why don't you own the GOAT meme pedal?

man I wish they re-did this pedal like they did the DM-2

youtube.com/watch?v=MiTHc8d9D20

I unironically want one of these.

I bought one and couldn't escape the memes. Wish I had kept it because it pretty cool and could be useful.

Yes sir your right!

Seems Really Interesting!

What do you have Mr. Unique

Shitty picture, but signal chain is
Volume Plus > EHX Frequency Analyzer > Bad Horsie > Zoom 505 > Obscura Altered Delay

imagine the buzz from that

my board

Recommend wahs

rmc3

Nice board, I recommend a fullbore metal because it offers a very large spectrum of trem distortion that I tihnk you'd be into. Also a basic boss distortion and some stuff to give you some lows and mids just because you have a lot of great stuff for the highs, but you seem to be lacking in the mids and lows

the kevin parker starter pack

>Mr. Unique
That's Max Stirner to you, My Property.

lol you're an idiot. The mini, harmonic perculator, and distortron cover plenty of mids and lows,and there is no room for another distortion with 6 different dirt pedals already on.

who

Well I don't really know pedals unless I've tried them first, all I needed was whatever gave a a bluegrass/black metal girth on my peavey bandit, everything else is blurry to me unless it was on sale at music go round