What's Sup Forums's opinion on these two countries?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on these two countries?

They're white(ish) Muslim nations that are ostensibly secular.

From the ones I've met Albanians are cunts but Bosnians are alright.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7dgNC0JM4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c
youtube.com/watch?v=V03KEYtAekg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muslim

Bosnia is majorly muslim AND orthodox with some catholics (all of em fleed to germany with the croatian passports). think there's also a lot of atheists and commies

albania is half muslim half catholic sonnnnnn

Every Albanian I've ever known has been an American hating cunt.

Either bringing more roaches over to America or leaving America and coming back. They love that shit land and don't actually become American citizens.

And here's a pro tip: they'd always fucking Turks. Filthy fucking Turks who take Albanians Christian foods and cultures as their own. Besides their religion of course because all good little turkeys are Muslims

>half muslim half catholic
Don't lie to me Ahmed.

I know that's not true.

They are/they're not they'd

Both countries are shit pls nuke

3rd world shitholes

>They're white(ish)
Albania definitely isn't. I can't tell Albanians from refugees

I've never really heard anything bad about Bosnians and once I met some they were nice people.

I've only heard bad stuff about Albanians though I never really met any.

>albania is half muslim half catholic sonnnnnn

more like 60/30

>Muslim nations

I stand corrected

But they stand together as a nation. They are all albanians, religion comes second.

my friend knows a Bosnian girl tat only likes black dick by says she's still virgin

we both know either she isn't a virgin

*that, *but

I need to change my sleep schedule

Best balkan counties hands down
:^)
Seriously tho, we're just unlucky cause we have horrible neighbors that want our clay

>that want our clay
>"your clay"

t.bosnian history classes

You implying its yours? Then come here and take it already, butyou can't seem to find the time from all the cocksucking and buttkissing, you westeuropean wannabe

>Albanians are cunts but Bosnians are alright.
Pretty much. Though I've never seen an Albanian who I thought looked white. As previous poster said they indistinguishable from Syrian refugees

Really? Without NATO (i.e. the Americans), the Albanians and Bosnians both would be BTFO.

Too pro-Turkey and their football fans aren't the Euro nationalist kind but the kind that jeers at the Paris attacks during a minute's silence.

I only know of one Bosnian and he spends his time trolling Kurds on Facebook and generally being pro-Kebab.

Bosnians also gave passports to foreign mujahideen.

Albania is like 10% catholic moron, and mostly muslim, there are more orthodox than catholics in Albania, but they keep the official numbers low for one reason or another, throw in a lot of atheists too.

>Without NATO (i.e. the Americans)
thats true for most european countries you dumb idiot, hence NATO existing in the first place.

Except for Serbia, which other European nation had depleted uranium dropped on them by NATO in order to defend their neighbouring enemy? Kosovo would be diddly fucked without the US/EU bombing the Serbs. You're lucky you were the token Muslims in the region and uncle Saudi has the US in his backpocket or otherwise you would be speaking in Cyrillic.

I see you get your facts and news from Sup Forums
poor you

Your own football fans basically told the whole world how you're truly are.

Why leftists invite muslims from Africa and the Middle East, but not muslim Bosnians?

Sterilize every single one of them and have them die out while being unable to do anything other than watch.

Then burn both countries down and then salt the ashes. Nothing that could become an Albanian or Bosnian shall live there ever again.

yes, football fans are generally representative of its nation.

butthurt autism : the post

I know a few Bosnians that are living in my country.

>being a cuck that's fine with moslems living on his continent: the post
You can get sterilized too, honarary Albanian.

kill them both with fire

Are they better than African and Middle East muslims?

>few Bosnians

>ostensibly secular

in place where there was a strong middle class aka. ppl who work for a living and dont have time to bother about religion.

another factor is the coexistence with other faiths so people for a long time didnt take islams serious as didnt the catholics or orthodox christians.

times change

Are you blind Italbro? Look at an Albanians head, it's 99% of the time 2x the normal italians head

Can't tell. Don't know any africans or middle easterners. When we go out they always buy me drinks.

Never trust a Muslim.

then say kill all muslims not all bosnians and albanians you shithead.
since you are not cucked, like i apparently am, go and genocide them all.
peinlicher untermensch

whats your fucking problem with muslims, mexico? aren't you all kind of in the same bag?

Not all Bosnians and Albanians are moslems.
All Bosnians and Albanians are Menschendreck regardless.

>All Bosnians and Albanians are Menschendreck regardless.
what about serbs/croats, or yugos as you say, in general?

thats irrelevant they are if not practitioners then self proclaimed muslims because of ethnic reasons.

In any way they are the enabling moderates, fuck them.

Serbs tried to remove you and Croats have always been lads.

Excuse me, benevolent Bosnian. I am a fourth generation breed in Mexico from Spanish and Italian people. Surprisingly our family doesn´t miss Europe because of all the abuse native Europeans get from biggot, anti-catholic and nationalist muslims who come and take our money.

Albania is divided in three sectors: North Christian, Center Muslim and South Orthodox. The majority of immigrants are from the center, given 1/3 of the population lives in the capital.

>bosnia
>having any claim in rightfully serbian clay

Go back to turkey

>all the abuse native Europeans get from biggot, anti-catholic and nationalist muslims who come and take our money.
you sound like trump, and muslims take as much from europe, even less, than mexicans take from the US

My neighbors are Catholic Albanians, although they consider themselves Croats of Albanian descent. They're good people and you'd never be able to tell they're Albanians if not for their surname (Arbanas I think, can't remember). They're the only Albanians I know.

stay in Costa Rica

Bosnian muslim girls take it up the ass so they can remain ''''virgins""

Met all 3 types here, one thing they HATE with passion, TURKS, they won't shutup about how their blood was ruined by turks.

who did you hear that from, serious question?

I googled Italians in contrast to Albanians. You guys look the same lol

Lol it's true though.
What's funny is, even though the Yugo wars saw volunteer from all over Europe, bosnian muslim leaders think that somehow that makes it ok for them to import tens of thousands of Arabe, give them passports of a European country.

Shit people, desu. I'm very critical of my own but bosnian muslims and albos are the fucking worst. You will see soon, Europe.

OVO
V
O

Albanian cranial circumferences are huge compared to Italians. If you shrunk some down they may pass for Italian, I dunno.

Well to tell the truth the Southerners carry some of that J haplogroup.

Mexicans at least the majority were thought about Judeo-Christian values, capitalism, republic and democracy.

Muslim nations = Shit nations

They are not real.

RIghtful Serb clay.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ7dgNC0JM4

"Secular" doesn't exist in mudshit regions.

>Balkans
>White
they have the same skintone as arabs

Shut up, filthy Latvian.

>import tens of thousands of Arabe
nice facts, Strahinja
serbs are the only nation that commited genocide after the horror that was WW2, I think we all should be wary of you lieing dogs

>genocide
Oh, we didn't. But we will.

People like you deserves your female relatives been rape by Somalian "children".

Dont worry esse. They'd rather choke on Muhameds dick then immigrate to your shithole

>Shut up, filthy Latvian.
Is there more filthy country than Mexico? Maybe India with their poopin streets, but you came close second.

>Judeo-Christian values, capitalism, republic and democracy.
go fuck yourself you retarded fuck, you demand to be treated equal and with no hate while you hate some people across the globe who you've never even seen in real life.

Infighting aside,

Argentina, Brasil, Belgium, Canada, France, China and the Philipines are worse places to live than Mexico. You, money grubbing NATO slav.

Shhh dummy, tell you the truth, italians, greeks and albanians share a common ancestry. I doubt J is from turks that's present in Albanians. Ignore the one SK Slovak sample that happened to have a southern match in image.

>only nation that commited genocide

Fikret pls, you're on Sup Forums. That is a badge of honor here.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!?

You really shouldn't let a bosnian play with big words desu

>But we will.
sure you will
kek

lol good job at applying those values amigo.

What?

sunni garbage

AHahahhaha wtf type of cake is that? Looks like an American style cheese cake

Naaah them may have muslims but you subhumans are waaaaay more filthy than any other nation in the world except India. And that's a fact.

The thing is that I have no indigenous American bloodline. I have known muslims, this were good people who share the same concern that I have about this un-employable, stupid and elitist inmigrants.

A lot of them are inbred papi, they can't help it. Don't get your ass worked up about it.

Jokes on you, I only have European bloodlines and I am Mexican.

its the judeo-christian values they were thought

It's how the Illyrian master race celebrates their national holiday m8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZTS1YoU54c

>have European bloodlines
you keep telling that over and over again, so you must have a complex cause that's probably not true.

The thing is that I ONLY have European bloodlines.

The Berisha government is our equivalent of the Bush government.

Are some of those guys gypsies or were they working in the fields, recent migrants from middle east and beyond? One or two look a little too dark for albanians.

Hey at least they're not using explosive and live rounds man.

Sorry, I confused you with another Bosnian.

Gypsies and others from the slums, i was there when it happened.

I willing to bet both my nuts you look spick as fuck

I may be more white than you. You arrogant anglo.

Yeah sure, always blaming it on the gypsies.
And to think you are supposed to be civilized when compared to your countrymen in kosovo.

Oh that's cute, subhuman thinks hes proper human. Shoo, mexicunt, shoo!

How is Serbia civilized again?

We are.

reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=V03KEYtAekg

one of my fav vids ever