Would you die for your country? if yes, why?

Would you die for your country? if yes, why?

I will not die for Japan in any case

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548&ytbChannel=Murukiyashi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

What context? Am I being sent off somewhere to die in some bullshit war? Or am I defending my home?

Haha, no I didn't become an officer POG to actually die for this shit

that's misleading result since 47% of Japanese said "not sure". Here is the actual additional data about the ratio of refusal:

those who said No to "fight for your own cunt?"

Germany 62%
UK 51%
Korea 50%
France 44%
Japan 43%
US 31%

no

yeah, nah

Only if i'm allowed to kill ""Germans"". Lots of them.

No

If a war breaks out I'll sail a small boat to Sweden. Then I'll be sipping pina coladas at a Swedish beach while watching the bloody front lines back home on my phone. Go boys! *sip*

Answer the second part of the question! Why?

you're doing it wrong.
you don't die for your country. you make the other bastard die for theirs.

Tard didn't read well

How about why not?

I would fight for my country, but I wont die nor fight for Israel. So it looks like I won't be fighting for my country anytime soon.

No, I like being alive.

I'd die for a bottle of good rum right now

Yes, for Queen Empress Leonor I

youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548&ytbChannel=Murukiyashi

Yes, but that doesn't mean fighting in its army. If Ireland were a communist shithole, I'd side against the government with whoever wanted to liberate it. If we were being invaded by communists, I'd obviously fight to defend my homeland.

funny meme about Satou
XYN means Chuj here, but with mirrored N (хyй)

Yes. Only a coward would abandon his countrymen and give up the progress his forefathers have worked and fought for centuries. Why live when the rest of your life would be shame?
>but the current system is corrupt and not worth defending
You not fighting for your state but your country and it's everyone's responsibility to weed and crush degeneracy and corruption

>Would you die for your country?
No.

>why?
I know it was "if yes" but I'll answer anyway. What's the point of doing anything if you can't enjoy what purpose you derive from it? The only thing I can imagine dying for is my potential future children, which ultimately is about protecting my own genes.

That's not to say I wouldn't fight for my country, but if I knew something was certain or near certain death I'd desert.

Also our once glorious nation hasn't been completely subverted by international Zionist influences so there is still something worth defending.

No, I can't say I find much to like about my cunt. Sure, it's home and it's familiar, but I'd rather run off with other refugees somewhere else.

Most if the high percentage countries are shithole
Really got the noggin joggin

>I will not die for Japan in any case

you will when the Dearest Leader nukes you.

I will fight for my country if we get attacked and invaded, but it looks like that won't be happening soon

Do you remember the past?

no, fuck f*nland

No

No,
this degenerate and softened generations needs a war. So the weak can die and the strong survive.
I will use the chaos of war for my own agenda whether I die or not.

i will die to protect my family not my country

I would live for my country

And if some asshole wants to kill me because I belong to my country, well, I will have no other choice but to kill him.

No way I'm letting myself to be killed by him.

Yeah. I know Finland isn't a perfect cunt, but I can't recall a better one either.

test

depends.
I wouldnt die for erDOGan's cunt

Yes, you can come here when war breaks out. But, you must become a Muslim.

It depends on the agressor.
Western country: no, we'd let them conquer us anyways.
Other shitholes: hell no, I'd gladly go to war and kill some muslims or niggers.

Only if I could save the country by doing that. But I have a girlffriend and a good education now, so I rather won't.

I would happily die for Finland because my property and relatives are here. For our politicians and their international masters I wouldn't.

Shit like this makes me sad.

Unpatriotic people are trash.

Why would i?
Tactic Assault Donkeys can't compete against anything

No because dying for your country is a spook

I will die for my country only if it ensures it's destruction.

>Yes
Of course. I would fight and die for my cunt, provided it remained a monarchy throughout. If there was some form of presidential takeover/"reorganization", I'd fight against that. If you're not a royalist, you're not Norwegian, and you don't deserve more than my bayonet.
>Because this is MY clay.
Depending on the aggressor, I'd either join the standing army or continue the fight in guerillamode. This land is easy to bomb, but hard to invade, due to the geography. It's as if it was made for small groups of patriots lurking innawoods.

Not unless it's a fight to expand communist influence

Not a choice boys, deserters and bemari men will be on mine stomping detail. Runners will make for good target practice.

Best answer.

Not sure. I have these romanticized delusions about protecting the motherland and all that bullshit, but, come to think of it, it's all just niggers and pardos anyway and I don't really consider them as equals nor am I able to relate to them in any way, so, despite not seeing myself living anywhere else, I don't know if I'd be willing to fight for """""""""""""""my people"""""""""""""""

No fucking way.
The national state is just another lie, just like your "local" soccer team.

Nah, Brazil can go fuck itself for all i care.

I think a nation is about the highest level you can expect actual sympathy.

Beyond that everybody is just a number.

This. I would defend my country for my family and if necessary die for my family, not for my country.

Actually, I have sympathy for liberals everywhere. France, Morocco, America, whatever. We all just want decent lives, less war, poverty, bullshit - and this is a broad definition of liberal that includes a lot of religious people, mainstream right-wing voters, gommies etc.

Everyone else who doesn't believe in universal human rights, who wants their little sultan to rule over me, we're never going to get rid of them, but it wouldn't be a bad thing if they went away to some alien dimension

>Germany 62%
Will it ever end

>more hues willing to die for their country than murricans.
top kek.

Nope. Fuck this beaner infested shithole and fuck being a pawn for some politician's war.

Yes because I'm not a little bitch. Fighting to protect and preserve your nation and your way of life is the duty of all men.

I'll shoot you and get executed with a smile on my face.

Depends. I'd do my duty in the case of an invasion, but intending purely to either live or die without reason both seem equally retarded.

>Sweden
Sweden NO?

You are bad samurai.

Is just me, or only people living in shitholes are willing to die for their country?

>Spain
>Italy
>0%
Why am i not surprised?

Yes.
Because there is no other place in the world i could call home

nahhh... fuck Indonesia with their gayass thogut Pancagila! fight me irl cunts, Allahu Akbar!!!

Communists don't invade countries, they liberate them from pig oppresors of the people like you.

Sweden and other Sweden best country confirmed

How you will protect your home then. Ah yes right...

It's too late to stop us now! The refugee crisis was all a part of our master plan. We have been stockpiling arabs to use as soldiers to fight our wars. History is about to repeat itself. Watch, as we invade all of your countries and fight a war on 12 fronts and win. The nation with the highest KDR in the world, is about to colonize your countries and castrate your people and convert them to our religion yet again.

See, this is why we are on top of the world.
Well done, user.

Americans are pro's at dying for others countries. 60K died for South Vietnam between 1955 and 1975.

any real reason to fight for ones country died with the end of ethno-nationalism. anything else is superficial divisions based on arbitrary borders

I have a theory that this list closely mirrors feminism.

More feminism = men feel less invested in society and feel less appreciated = don't want to die for their country.

If there was ww3 i would enlist

And what happened to you guys?
Thought you used to be proud Vikings and sheeit.
Go fluff your wife's boyfriend, Carl.

I would die for ideas and what they represent not nations. Most people on here are like this too, every time a right wing party loses or an election doesn't go their way the facade "nationalist" sentiment is quickly shed.

If I were being shipped out to Gallipoli, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam or some shit like that, fuck no.

If Australia was put at genuine risk like with the Malayan Emergency or World War 2, yes.

>What happened to you guys.
We were always on the top and we still are.

Depends what cunt is attacking.

Japan is full of nationalists though. I don't get it.

No, Only a fool would

If we were attacked a la WW2

>i fell for the meme

I didn't choose to bear in that shithole. I'd die for my family, not my country.

>on top

Sweden is a a nation of bottoms