Warm, creamy loaves

Warm, creamy loaves...

The dream.

You are pure cancer killing Sup Forums

Dubs logged

Grow up

If you think these are worse than trap, IG/FB, cock rate, furrfag and wwyd threads, then you really have some growing up to do.

No this is worse.

He doesn't have any commitment. He can never even derail these threads with just a few posters, how do you think he'd fare against that shit? Kek

Mature much?

faggot

can confirm this is worse

Dubs logged grow up

>loaves
Thinks that this will avoid filters
>filters updated.
Grow up, OP.

Dubs logged

I figured you'd have had it on there a month ago when I first used it. Grow up.

Don't be so immature

Loggless shills leave.

>Tells OP to grow up
>gets told to grow up in return
>confirmed for unimaginative, one-track retards

Mature, much? Get a grip, kid.

You really have some growing up to do, kid

Andy Sixx should sue Sup Forums for the ID of the fuck posting these endless Milhouse threads and sue the living fuck out of him.

>milhouse

I think we need to sue him. All this talk of log and I haven't even seen one tiny turd. What about my throat??

Sue for what? Maybe if you grew up a little, you'd learn your idea is dumb.

Log me

Holy shit you're a faggot and I bet you're still a fucking virgin you faggot. You really need a fucking life

Kek

Your rage is actually way more sad.

Nice job champ. Kek

Remember to sage!

Sage doesn't do shit dumbass

Hahaha, only you autistic newfags would find this shit funny.

Newfaaaaaaagssszs

Haha, only you autistic summerfags would think sage worked.

>tfw you have no idea who he is.

Leave it to a true summerfag autist not to understand the joke. Unironically kill yourself.

Grow the HECK up, kid!

I have a serious question for you. This same thread is made 400 times a day, it's not even bait anymore. No one gets mad about this shit, it's just annoying as fuck. This shit obviously is not funny at all, so what is the point of posting it to begin with? I'm starting to believe you're all just butthurt reddit/Tumblr fags trying to Troll this board and failing miserably. Shit is embarrassing.

Serious answer I just enjoy the responses. I probably post maybe 35 or 40 percent of these threads, I can't speak for the other guys.

hahahaahah , this shit is soooo fking retarded its crazy bro

keep up the good work

>This shit obviously is not funny at all,

grow up kid

Wow I'm shocked I got a genuine answer. Why people want to post the same shit over and over on a RANDOM board is beyond me. Especially some cringey shit like this, but do what you do man.

That's why I've posted my own threads. You're going to guarantee to piss people off if you raid a ylyl thread. But it's interesting to see who will come in a thread that can be completely ignored just to rage at it. It's almost like an experiment, but I do enjoy collecting the different creative log pictures and what not.

I too have a vast collection of shit pics.

Who is this guy and why is he ALWAYS posted here ? Honestly

I'm at 503

>pic related, my oldest

Hes the king of shit girls suck shit out of his ass.

I think its funny you bitch

Rolling for a creamdream...

I think this is the most attention this shit joke has ever gotten. Only took 60 post a day for a year to catch on.

I'm just as shocked as you. Normally I ignore these but I jumped in here today and now I respect this fucker.
Keep it up bro

The most unfunny shitpost (No pun intended :3) to ever exist on Sup Forums. OP should be ashamed of himself.

>inb4 "Grow up"

Mature, much?

Grow up

Bots designed to reply to negative posts with a generic Log (TM) photo and "Mature, much?" or "Grow up"

Cancer

Yes. I am a robot beep boop grow up faggot boop

Think I know how to work a bot? Grow the heck up kid.

Bots

If this were a ylyl I would have lost a long time ago.

Kek

>$.05 has been deposited in your fucking throat.
Logless shills need to grow up

Faggot= raw_input("Bots": (press enter to grow up faggot) ")

>Shills

What the fuck do you mean? Why would I be paid to speak out against this monstrosity of cancer that is killing my beloved Sup Forums? You're nothing more than a shitstain on Sup Forums's history. A year from now and you will be forgotten.

>sage

>Sup Forums gold

>my beloved Sup Forums
>believes sage works
Nigga, you have stage 4 terminal autism.

Sage works, actually. It works in the case you do not use an image, and only do text-posts. You have stage 4 terminal autism, friend.

All sage does is not bump the thread. Essentially you're asking for attention from a fucking log thread

P a t h e t I c

Sage doesn't work if I bump the thread.

Bots, sage

Bzzzzzt. I AM A ROBOT POWERED BY ANDY'S LOGS. SAGE HAS NO EFFECT ON ME. BUMP THREAD! bzzzzzt

Kek