Mcgregor vs Mayweather mock fight! Here's how it works. Roll. Odds are for Mcgregor evens are for Mayweather...

Mcgregor vs Mayweather mock fight! Here's how it works. Roll. Odds are for Mcgregor evens are for Mayweather. First 10 posts. More odds in the first 10 posts Mcgregor wins. More evens in the first 10 posts Mayweather wins. Fight! Roll.

nothing matters, Mayweather will win by dancing as he usually does

/thread

Connor is taller, stronger, knows more about fighting, slightly less about this particular brand of fighting but it's also the simplest one.

Connor will knock him off stance and end it.

3 for Mcgregor so far he is winning

I want Conner to fuck Mayweather up like it's nothing to him.

Finish him Conor.

my money is on the cotton picker

If quads mcgregor wins

the nigger wins

McGregor is who id like to win, but Mayweather is too good at defending and dodging. Fucker cant read though

kekĀ“d

either they'll let big gucci mayweather win to leave his "muh undefeatableness" untouched, or let conor have it so it'll mark the end of mayweathers career, which he said he doesn't want to box anymore.

roll for mayweather

Boxer vs mma fighter

The boxer will win.

Its just a money fight if conor wins its cause mayweather is too old, if conor lose its cause hes not a boxer... fuck this fight... id rather see him defend his belt in the ufc

pussy

Hes right though. Conor needs to defend the belt or vacate the title, it is a busy division.

Okay the truth is pussy then

im a huge conor fan, but its just unrealistic. as much as i'd like him to win obviously mayweather will. different scene, different rules, strong opponent. i think conor talked too much this time. nevertheless it will be an interesting fight thats for sure.

It's an MMA fighter boxing against a ballerina boxer, right? So Mayweather

Delusional. Boxing is the biggest, oldest and has the most depth of any combat sport. UFC fighters are either failed boxers or bouncers earning a bit of extra cash.

Fuck off retard, he's right. Boxing is dumb as fuck compared to MMA, and that's coming from someone who has boxed

>Boxing is the biggest, oldest and has the most depth of any combat sport.
Except none of that is true

Kek. Watch a boxer fight a mixed martial artist without restrictions, see who wins.

+1 from someone who has boxed/grappled

>is triggered
>gets wrestling mixed up with boxing
Wew lad

>Without restrictions

And this is why the several times defeated MMA fighter will lose to the undefeated boxer in a bout of boxing. Also, without restrictions the more heavily armed fighter wins dumbass. We're talking about sport here.

Haha thanks :) and yeah boxing is a good sport but its soo BORING to watch and those big gloves its like they are wearing a shield lol

So the mma fighter kicks the shit out of the boxer? Thought so.

You have never been hit with a boxing glove before have you?

No, the one with the gun shoots the one with the knife. No restrictions doesn't exist in sport faglord.

the pressure gets distributed to such a larger area with the gloves so it can be hard to deal with

You are arguing with trips. And a nuke beats a gun, but we are talking about fighting here silly sailor.

tripp of truth

Conor can still clinch with Mayweather.
His clinch will be much stronger.

Look for him to use dirty boxing and maybe knock Floyd off balance before shooting a left hand into his pea sized head.

I hate when fylod says >"you eeeeeeeeeeejit" like come on shut up

Trips are just a social construct and yes we're talking about how the three-time defeated MMA fighter will lose to the undefeated boxer in a boxing match.

I meant they are too good for defensive purposes....

Don't worry, he will. The only reason mayweather is going to fight is for the 10 million. Conor is so strong that his punches will break mayweathers guard. Mayweather has never fought a guy like this. Plus, mayweather fuckin old.

But you also can defend yourself easier then with no gloves or mma gloves

However in an actual physical confrontation the mma fighter wins

Trips of truth again

>10 million
you are actually retarded arent you?

Good ole hurr durr logic. Shut up, you know nothing about either fighter apparently. Mayweather knows this is the end, before he goes he's going to take all your money though.

So?

lel faggot thinks Romans were punching eachother not grappling and tossing. smh fam

Boxing is boring, and yes they use their gloves as a shield.

Not so man. In an actual confrontation, the MMA fighter might just get shot or stabbed or more likely, try to take his opponent to the ground like he's been trained only to get stomped unconscious by the boxer's friends outside the cheeseball club they're all getting booted out of at 2am. Stop pretending you know how "real world" confrontations go down. We can only compare them within the confines of the sport they're participating in.

true but since the gloves are so heavily padded, each punch hurts less than if it came from a ucf glove. This is why boxers get brain damage and ufc fighters just get knocked out.

Money is going to win.

Money all day my nigga. Deadass

Without gloves the fight would lust much less you fool.It would be too short in many cases

/thread

>being literally wrong about everything in your post

hes right about his age. i mean 35 tops in the scene of boxing. even less in mma.

There is no sport where people feel more entitled to their ignorant opinion despite not knowing shit about the sport than boxing.

Make a thread on any other sport including MMA and you'll get a handful of replies, a boxing thread will last for hours filled with tons of idiots who don't know shit.

if dubs mcgregor wins

What combat sport is bigger, older and has more depth?

>35 tops
>Champs regularly in their late 30s

Wrestling

MMA is infinitely deeper than Boxing what are you talking about

>not knowing what "and" means

MMA is shit and gay and all the best fights are stand up, knockouts like... boxing. Nobody wants to watch 2 guys laying on top of each other for 5 minutes, just admit you're gay.

are you actually retarded? these is so much more that goes into mma, it's like boxing, plus the possibility of kicks, knees, elbows, and the entirety of grappling possibilities, wich is it's own field in sports. or several fields.

it's like saying using only your index finger is more complex than using your entire hand. you must be a fucknig troll and i fell for it. gg, wp.

Bull fucking shit. Based on what criteria?

You're a fucking retard. There's not a single MMA fighter who can box. They don't have the foot work, the head movement, they can't load up punches. You can't do any boxing in mma because the threats are different, you've got to worry about kicks and take downs.

By saying MMA is boxing + knees etc, proves you know nothing about boxing.

As Joe Rogan pointed out, McGregor said outright to Mayweather that "if this was a real fight, you'd be dead" and he fucking knows it. That has to fuck with your ego and confidence in some way

It is a real fight. You mean if they put on Reebok Lycra shorts and straddled each other for 10 minutes ?

Exactly.

McGregor has no fucking chance of winning!

if you define "in-depth" by how much you are centered on one single aspect then yes, boxing is more "in-depth" when it comes to pure boxing. but it comepletely misses all the other parts i mentioned, so if you take it all into consideration, in my opinion, an mma fighter has to deal with a lot more information/whatever you want to call it.

like someone who knows everything there is to know about computers, but understands nothing of natural sciences, economy, etc, vs. someone who has good knowledge in all fields.

MMA is literally dry humping your opponent into submission. That's sure deeper than boxing, bro.

Connor will back him into a corner and drop bomb after bomb. He will finish it in the 3rd/4th or mayweather will dance to a points victory

You've never seen an MMA fight before.

Good boxers have an in-depth knowledge of boxing, mma fighters and mma fans have no knowledge of boxing.